This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Holiday Hub Commercial Featuring Hub Carolers- Bulkhead Shows Off His Scatting Skills

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Holiday Hub Commercial Featuring Hub Carolers- Bulkhead Shows Off His Scatting Skills

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:38 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Here is a brand new Hubworld Holiday commercial featuring The Hub carolers. Watch as the various Hub carolers which feature both Megatron and Bulkhead sing their holiday cheer. Bulkhead breaks it down as he gets carried away and shows off his mad scat singing skills to the dismay of the other Autobots. Enjoy the video embedded below.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Holiday Hub Commercial Featuring Hub Carolers- Bulkhead Shows Off His Scatting Skills

Postby Erailea » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 am

cute xD

And who knew Megatron could "sing". haha.
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Re: Holiday Hub Commercial Featuring Hub Carolers- Bulkhead Shows Off His Scatting Skills

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:34 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I would buy a Christmas album of the Transformers singing Christmas songs. :lol:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:05 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
the guy at the end saying this is beneath me knows whats up.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Heavy B » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
30 seconds of my life i'll never get back.

I hate christmas
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Megatron's face when Bulkhead goes full throttle made me loose it for some reason...

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I giggled

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
they should have pinky pie holding up a cleaver in that last shot
when asked why, hasbro can reply "fan service" :twisted:

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Intelligence: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:36 pm

In the group shot at the end, was that Carmen Sandiego on the left? I've really lost track of what shows the HUB's been acquiring and losing. Am I correct in assuming they only had Conan the Adventurer for one cycle and no reruns since it never seems to be on anymore?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby cotss2012 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:35 pm

There's a new Carmen Sandiego series? Is the theme song anywhere near as cool as the old one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGufyFt6zQc
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Love the face Megatron gives Bulkhead when he was out-scatted. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Love it! :D

cotss2012 wrote:There's a new Carmen Sandiego series?
No, it's the classic one. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby cotss2012 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Love it! :D

I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:54 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
cotss2012 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Love it! :D

Image isn't showing up. :???:

But, yes, I'm serious. It's the DiC cartoon from the 90's. http://www.hubworld.com/where-on-earth-is-carmen-sandiego/shows/where-on-earth-is-carmen-sandiego
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NAMPY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo Goo Groopies 2019 Hasbro Baby Crib"
NAMPY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRINGALING Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters can silly string 2019"
STRINGALING Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOTZEL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades pretzel 2019"
KNOTZEL Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLD DIGGER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle shovel 2020"
GOLD DIGGER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUNCHES Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes grapes 2019"
BUNCHES Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOC KIT Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
DOC KIT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTER SPLATTER Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes mixer 2019 import"
BATTER SPLATTER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VIGITENTE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League tent 2019"
VIGITENTE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAH-WAAAH THE CLOWN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors blowout 2020"
WAH-WAAAH THE CLOW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMSTONE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Combiner Hasbro 2014 New"
GRIMSTONE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAZZLE TAZZELED Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors piñata Hasbro 2020"
RAZZLE TAZZELED Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROFESSOR SCOPE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance telescope 2020"
PROFESSOR SCOPE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAMALE MAL Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020"
TAMALE MAL Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR SADDLE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks ice cream sundae 2019"
SUGAR SADDLE Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON