This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Season Two Promo

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season Two Promo

Postby El Duque » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
From today's Transformers Rescue Bots sneak peek on the Hub here's a Transformers Prime season 2 promo spot. Transformers Prime The Animated Series will be returning to the Hub in February 2012.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Season Two Promo

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
that's it? :-x

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Arcee seems to scream "No!" like that a lot. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby cotss2012 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Wow, we saw and heard a whole lot of nothing that we haven't seen and heard before...
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Foxbear » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay, it's a bit difficult to tell from the clip at this resolution. But to me it seriously looked like that was Omega base going boom 0:03 seconds. Which would leave the Autobots in dire straights indeed. :shock:
That look on Megs face is just creepy. :-s
I am thrilled to have a set, if slightly vague release date. I only hope I get to watch it on my neighbor's big screen who I will be house sitting for about the time it comes. :D
What will Hasbro dare have Optimus do? :-?
Must not gnaw arm off in anticipation! :BOOM:
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
February?! But I want it now!
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby LadyBug » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.

It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.
LadyBug
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 pm

LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Oh hope Hasbro goes back to the old formula. New characters = new toys. Can't wait for another season.

It's been confirmed at least the Dinobots will be in season 2. I've also heard that there will be at least "13" new characters, but I'm not sure where I heard that rumor from. And I'm sure Hasbro is planning alot, that's probably why it's taking us a lot longer to get season 2.

Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby LadyBug » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:54 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:

Awesome. I find the Prime toys to be an acceptable middle ground. Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are exactly what I would like to see more of. I have the comic con exclusives and the 3 of the first edition deluxes and they rock. Dino's, awesome.

I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
yawn
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm

LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:

I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime. I mean, Hasbro has to have a plan for Wheeljack. They wouldn't just bring him in like that. And yes, I agree - I can't wait for his toy to come out.

Even if they did one-shot Wheeljack, I'd be ok with that. I like him, but if they feel the need to move threw characters that fast and stick with the core cast, fine. Just gimme my toys. :D
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby LadyBug » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:

Even if they did one-shot Wheeljack, I'd be ok with that. I like him, but if they feel the need to move threw characters that fast and stick with the core cast, fine. Just gimme my toys. :D

I was hoping we would get Bulkhead and Cliffjumper before Christmas here in America, but I guess not. I know Canada has gotten both. Luckily, one of my friends up in Canada had bought me Bulkhead for Christmas. I will hopefully get him before the New Year, but shipping this time between countries can be insane. She still hasn't got my card. I just hope we get more Prime toys soon. My shelves need more!
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 pm

LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
LadyBug wrote:

I was hoping we would get Bulkhead and Cliffjumper before Christmas here in America, but I guess not. I know Canada has gotten both. Luckily, one of my friends up in Canada had bought me Bulkhead for Christmas. I will hopefully get him before the New Year, but shipping this time between countries can be insane. She still hasn't got my card. I just hope we get more Prime toys soon. My shelves need more!

That's cool. Yea, I'm not typically a MISB collector, but my SDCC Prime...Prime is staying in his cool ass box. I need a Prime Optimus. Hah, that's fun. So long as the Post office doesn't shut down completely between now and then :lol:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster

Postby dinogeist » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

it seems like Hasbro is a genious on this february 2012 TF Prime season 2. the genious parts are as follows: (1) in america the february month is known as sweeps. airing a newer TF prime season during sweeps time in february is genious.(2) season 2 of TF Prime will air in february,the same february month hasbro has it's nyc toy fair. this gives brings attention to hopefully newer TF Prime proto types at nyc toy fair. toyfair gives some advertisent to watch tf prime season 2 in february.
(3)from some sources the transformers prime toys will hit retail stores around february. so having season 2 & prime toys in february is just awesome.

yes i am aware of the toys r us store exclusive "First edition" tf prime toys that got released in november 2011 & december 2011. I was referring to the full blown/non-first edition tf prime toys that were scheduled to hit usa retail stores hopefully around the rumored february 2012 time frame.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LadyBug wrote:I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime.
But what does Wheeljack have to do with the Dinobots in this reality? It was Shockwave who made them.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby First-Aid » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Good things that will/may happen in Prime:
Dinobots. The question is- how many? Will we see 1, 3, or 5?
Orion Pax. Expansion of this character would deepen the mythos.
Starscream. What will his role be now? Could we see a third faction?
More characters. Always good. Could we see Elita One to lead until Prime returns?
More toys. Even better.
The quest to find Vector Sigma to restore Prime's memory.
Miko gets accidentally stepped on, or her year as an exchange student is up and she is forced to go home. Most annoying human character since Kicker.

Bad things that may happen in Prime:
Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
Romance- Jack's mom and Fowler.
Miko stays.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:17 pm

First-Aid wrote:Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
And, how is this a bad thing, exactly?

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby First-Aid » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Sabrblade wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.

I guess, as much as I like what they have done with Jack's character, I can't see the Autobots agreeing to let Jack lead them into battle, let alone at all. Maybe it isn't a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the RIGHT thing.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:09 pm

First-Aid wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I guess, as much as I like what they have done with Jack's character, I can't see the Autobots agreeing to let Jack lead them into battle, let alone at all. Maybe it isn't a bad thing, but I don't know if it's the RIGHT thing.
True, I can see them not liking the idea at first, but I can also see the writers using that angle as a means to further the character development and have the 'Bots warm up to Jack's lead over time.

Plus, it's like when Optimus was named Prime. He was just as much a nobody as Jack and was chosen because the higher-ups saw something in him that others didn't see.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Mat001 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
LadyBug wrote:I'm still leaning towards that Wheeljack will some how bring the Dinobots into the picture for Prime.
But what does Wheeljack have to do with the Dinobots in this reality? It was Shockwave who made them.

Yeah, but that can change like quite a bit of stuff established in "Exodus" and "War For Cybertron".
Mat001
Micromaster

Postby cotss2012 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 pm

First-Aid wrote:Most annoying human character since Kicker.

As if there's a whole lot of competition?

First-Aid wrote:Bad things that may happen in Prime:
Jack as commander of the Autobots as signaled by Optimus giving him the Key to Vector Sigma.
Romance- Jack's mom and Fowler.

I'd be okay with either of those if the alternative is a Jack/Arcee romance...

Sabrblade wrote:

A human being supreme commander of the Autobots would be like a Mexican citizen becoming President of the US.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Mat001 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah, but that can change like quite a bit of stuff established in "Exodus" and "War For Cybertron".
The guys at High Moon Studios went to great lengths to get Hasbro to write in that origin for the Dinobots into this continuity. I highly doubt that Hasbro would go back on it after all the trouble High Moon went through to get the Dinobots in with that workable backstory.

cotss2012 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Most annoying human character since Kicker.

As if there's a whole lot of competition?
To be honest, I think Fred's a little worse. As is Professor Princess.

cotss2012 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

A human being supreme commander of the Autobots would be like a Mexican citizen becoming President of the US.
You're a little late to the party since it's been done several times before. And done well, for that matter.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 am

Sabrblade wrote:You're a little late to the party since it's been done several times before. And done well, for that matter.

I'm not denying that stupid ideas make it into TF fiction. I'm just saying that they're stupid ideas.

cotss2012
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 am

cotss2012 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:You're a little late to the party since it's been done several times before. And done well, for that matter.

I'm not denying that stupid ideas make it into TF fiction. I'm just saying that they're stupid ideas.
Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to conclusions if you want, but I've yet to see a human Autobot/Decepticon leader that wasn't pulled off brilliantly (well, okay, one case came close to being done terribly, but a better writer took over and made the character excellent again).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:250 Image Comics 2023 1H GI JOE 1123IM822 (CA) Mack 231222E"
DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E GI JOE 1223IM275 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220461 2RI (CA)Peniche"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B 0224IM256 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM407 4B (CA) Diberkato (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON