This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Serenity."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Serenity."

Postby Richter » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

SERENITY

Story & Art by:
Simon Reeves

Colors by;
Trench

Letters by;
Franco Villa

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Serenity."

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Well that was nice, A few errors here and there. Of course, I'm not one to talk about errors. Art was good, and Rodimus' design fit. I liked the story, but it seems I don't know any of these human characters. Also, I had to lean in REALLY close to read it. Hurt my eyes a bit. Still, A good story is worth it's weight in minor flaws. I Like it.

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Blurrz » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
BeastProwl wrote:Well that was nice, A few errors here and there. Of course, I'm not one to talk about errors. Art was good, and Rodimus' design fit. I liked the story, but it seems I don't know any of these human characters. Also, I had to lean in REALLY close to read it. Hurt my eyes a bit. Still, A good story is worth it's weight in minor flaws. I Like it.

These are the characters of the tv series Firefly, and their movie (sequel) was called Serenity

Wonderful piece, Merry Christmas!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Best Mosaic Ever, well it would be if Hot Rod were called Hot Rod instead of Rodimus but that can be fixed easy in paint so great mosaic. Great timing too cause theres a firefly marathon on the science channel today.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ShadowGinrai » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Motto: "-Be Transformed, Romans 12:2b"
Weapon: Concussion Pistol
:grin:
ShadowGinrai
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Pisses me off that I can't figure out who's head Bumblebee is man-handling. I wanna say Barricade, but it's not. :BANG_HEAD: Otherwise, I like this one. But no mosaic will never be as good as "The Last Enemy"! :grin: :CON:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
OK, someone needs to do a Firefly/TF crossover fic right now, because this is just too awesome a thing to leave unexplored. :grin:
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:33 am

Hmmm, so could this mean that copyrights don't matter all that much to Mosaics? That could spell a slippery slope to infinite cheap fanfic crossovers, but I see GREAT possibilities too. For starters, a series set in the Kid Stuff read-along universe, wherein we learn just how, y'know, HE possessed an unconscious Megatron in order to take his place, went insane in the process, and unleashed the series of global cataclysms that brought an end to Second-Earth, paving the way for the post-apocalyptic hellscape to one day become Third-Earth!

(Considering Furman wrote comics for that franchise too, it's not like there's no precedent. Search Steve-0's site or youtube if you don't know what I'm talking about.)
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Starscream GaGa » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 am

Motto: ""I'm a free Decepti-bitch, baby!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Why hello there, Mary Mccdonald!
Starscream GaGa
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 am

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
I loved this series; 'tis Shame they cancelled it.

The mosaic art is pretty sweet, I'm actually loving the look of Movie Rodimus.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Endurance: Infinity

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:11 am

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
I loved this series; 'tis Shame they cancelled it.

The mosaic art is pretty sweet, I'm actually loving the look of Movie Rodimus.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Endurance: Infinity

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 211103A"
Happy Meal OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Bottle Crunch & Squeak Dog Toy Hasbro 2023 New"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-44S OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Masterpiece G1 Convoy Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
MP-44S OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE + CHEETOR + OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Buzzworthy Cyberverse 2022 New"
BUMBLEBEE + CHEETO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) Transformers Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018"
BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 91 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
BLITZWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 1-Step One Target 2015 211112A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON