This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Nick Roche Shares Lineart for More Than Meets The Eye Issue 1 Cover

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Nick Roche Shares Lineart for More Than Meets The Eye Issue 1 Cover

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nick Roche has decided to give us a little present in the form of the lineart to the cover of More Than Meets The Eye Issue 1. He posted this on the Eclectic Micks Daily Sketch Blog.

This book premieres in January along with Robots In Disguise from IDW Publishing.

Nick Roche wrote:Christmas snatches time from me once again, so you mjst live with the newly unveiled cover to Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #1, which launches in January. MTMTE is my last TFs for the foreseeable, bar covers, and will hopefully keep the buzz generated by Death of Optimus Prime alive. Still love those robots though. Hope Slanty Jaws brings me one this year.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Nick Roche Shares Lineart for More Than Meets The Eye Issue 1 Cover

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
GOD! I love looking at art like this, but at the same time, it makes my art feel dated and shamed! DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby craggy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 pm

there's one bot there with a distinctly Hardhead looking head. Hot Rod at the front? (My first guess was Blurr, but going by the Wolverine-y claws, I think it's Roddy) Reject or E-Wind at the bottom right, Magnus, Cyclonus and a Prowl-type are obvious, but the rest...are more open to interpretation. The one on the left below Animated Shockwave-looking bot, could be Cheetor?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby El Duque » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Top row: Whirl, Prowl, Cyclonus
Second row: Drift (see sword hilt), Ultra Magnus
Third row: Chromdome?, Sideswipe? (just basing that on the shoulder cannon)
Bottom row: Rung, Rodimus, Rewind/Eject
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230854 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230817 (CA) Klein"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #15 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230922 (CA) Dekal (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #15 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BASE #1 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220998 (CA) Rodriguez"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 var demonized Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221137 (CA) Tan (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2022 JUL228416 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #2 2nd p ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210847 (CA) Artgerm (W)Rowell"
SHE-HULK #1 var 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220958 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #6 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221086 (CA) Momoko (W) Zells"
DAREDEVIL #7 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #35 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211222 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #35 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #19 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230869 (CA) Vecchio (W) Percy 231222W"
GHOST RIDER #19 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Volume 9 Marvel Comics 2019 (W) Brisson (A/CA) Kuder AUG190978"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #12 var Spider-Verse Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230877 (CA) Cassaday"
PUNISHER #12 var S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON