This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images of MakeToys Excavator and Bulldozer

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

In-Hand Images of MakeToys Excavator and Bulldozer

Postby El Duque » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Some new in-hand images of MakeToys upcoming Giant components, Excavator and Bulldozer, have surfaced on ACToys. These two will comprise the first Giant two-pack that is scheduled to release sometime in January. Unfortunately these images, which we've mirrored below, only display the pair in their vehicle modes. Of note, the stickers have changed since the last time we saw these two. The "Excavator" and "Bulldozer" stickers have now changed to "MTC Co.".

Update: Added robot mode images.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: In-Hand Images of MakeToys Excavator and Bulldozer

Postby Blurrz » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Can't wait for these beauties. Time to start up that GeeToo collection.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby dedcat » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
These are great, still I will hesitate to get them. Do I really need TWO $600-ish Devastator's? I suppose if I give up on unnecessary expenses like food and shelter I can pick em up.
dedcat
Fuzor
News Credits: 5

Postby Vic » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
This is the set I've been waiting on too, but I'm still trying to decide if I should wait to see if they are doing them in G1 green and purple.
Maintaining my meager place in this world...
Vic
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
As long as they are G1-ish accurate (doesn't have to be perfect, but enough to be recognized), they're green and purple, and they're cheaper than Hercules, I'll look into buying the whole set. ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby dinogeist » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

I like giant but I ain't getting the G-2 colored yellow one. I'm gonna have patience & wait for the G-1 colored giant.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby NOS » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 am

I wonder if it was an overall good move on their part to release these guys in G2 colors first...

Still, I'll be hoping there are enough sales in this set to eventually push Maketoys to bring us the G1 repaints. Going to hold onto my checkbook until then.

Regardless, it's one fantastic set of constructicons!!
NOS
Targetmaster

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
dedcat wrote:These are great, still I will hesitate to get them. Do I really need TWO $600-ish Devastator's? I suppose if I give up on unnecessary expenses like food and shelter I can pick em up.

Pretty sure they said the final green version box set would be in the $300-ish range. It better be, because I have a lot of the money saved up for it already.

Can't wait to get the green versions!
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby guarayakha » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

While I know that Devastator has his iconic look in green and purple, but for some reason these guys look mighty awesome in G2 colors. Probably had to do with how yellow contruction vehicles are more common where I live, but i think the way Maketoys design them also contribute to the overall feel of the figures.

I am so getting these. =P~
guarayakha
Targetmaster

Postby noctorro » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am

These look Killer!
I'll be getting them, hopefully they don't have quality issues that need to be fixed with the release of the second pair.
I like Giant more then Hercules, but they are different enough to get them both.

That is still keeping me from buying Hercules, I still don't know which Constructicon fixes Exgraver's shovelthing, and which bot fixes HeavyLabor's hips.
And just read that Dr. Crank can come without Hercules' face!

Noooo!
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby GunFire Alpha » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 am

Motto: "Eternal Vigilance is the price of victory"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
I think I'm going to be getting this set in green when its released (If I can get the money!) instead of Hercules - these guys are half the size, but half the price too.

While they're both ambitious projects, and naturally there will be some issues to deal with, Hercules has had several problems which combined with the overall price make it a deal breaker for me.

I also prefer the look of Giant to Hercules and think he's going to fit into my classics collection better.
GunFire Alpha
Mini-Con
Buy from GunFire Alpha on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Scud » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:08 am

I thought the price for the 2 packs of this set was $150. That's not exactly 1/2 the price of the other set...
Scud
Mini-Con
Buy from Scud on eBay

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
Ive waited so long for these and the more i see the yellow version the more i hate the colour and the stickers

They should have brought the green out first which i think they would have sold more of in a flash and then the yellow for those who want g2 and it would had more excitement about it instead of WTF.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby GunFire Alpha » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 am

Motto: "Eternal Vigilance is the price of victory"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Scud wrote:I thought the price for the 2 packs of this set was $150. That's not exactly 1/2 the price of the other set...

I live in the UK so I was calculating the cost in Pounds Sterling.
The price of the 2-packs is currently set at 10,500 Yen, which converts to 88.00 Pounds at the current exchange rate.

The price of an individual Hercules figure (In this example, Dr. Crank) is around 70.00 Pounds
from my preferred online store. There is a difference, you're right but it's not far off.
Rumour has it that the 6-figure set in G1 colours will be slightly cheaper than the 3 2-figure packs too :-)
GunFire Alpha
Mini-Con
Buy from GunFire Alpha on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 4
Courage: 9

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Hmmm...these appear to be significantly smaller and more detailed then the Hercules molds. However the Herc' has much more bulk on his side then these guys. If TFC made a repaint in realistic colors like these guys...well that would be just plain awesome. (Hey, I liked the yelllow repaint of G2 Devy as it looked much more convincing then a team of bright green vehicles

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:03 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Autobot Genocide wrote:Ive waited so long for these and the more i see the yellow version the more i hate the colour and the stickers

They should have brought the green out first which i think they would have sold more of in a flash and then the yellow for those who want g2 and it would had more excitement about it instead of WTF.

I gotta disagree. They are trying to capitalize on people who are already committed to Hercules but cant resist a G2 Devi to go with their Botcon 2010 stuff. And Im one of those people who might get suckered into buying both. Im really liking the colors. Even if the robot modes suck they do make a nice Devi allowing me to display Hercules in individual robot modes.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+

Postby NTESHFT » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I'm glad they changed the stickers on them. Still can't wait to see more pics of them. Even if these guys together are only a hundred dollars less than TFC's Hercules, I'm still sold. That's a hundred dollars saved..........
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Poyguimogul » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 am

If Maketoys "Hauler" wasn't so visually revolting I'd be more on board with this set. I like the individual robot sizes and combined mode height, but can't get past some of their design choices. It's like the FP insecticons. So RIGHT and yet so WRONG.
Hercules also has a weird looking "Hauler" but it's less MOVIE weird and more Energon Demolisher weird...
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby Sodan-1 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
These guys really do look scout class size. I know they're pretty much deluxe, but their design makes them look smaller to me. Not sure I like it. I was hoping to get both Hercules and Giant (although not sure which colour of Giant) but I can't see me having the funds anymore. Such a shame as I do think MakeToys' set is really great looking.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby craggy » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 am

I like them in the yellow, but am saving for the set of green and purple ones as I don't have any Devy bar the Sixbuilder repaint.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby reluttr » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 pm

noctorro wrote:These look Killer!
I'll be getting them, hopefully they don't have quality issues that need to be fixed with the release of the second pair.
I like Giant more then Hercules, but they are different enough to get them both.

That is still keeping me from buying Hercules, I still don't know which Constructicon fixes Exgraver's shovelthing, and which bot fixes HeavyLabor's hips.
And just read that Dr. Crank can come without Hercules' face!

Noooo!

Heavylabor had the fixed scooper for Exgrave, and Mad Blender will probably be the one with the fixed hips for heavylabor.

Also where did you hear about Dr.Crank arriving without devastators face? This is the first time I have heard of it. :S
reluttr
Mini-Con

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Every time i see these guys, I get a little closer to caving on buying this G2 set.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby DevastaTTor » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 am

Resisting the urge to buy these over the upcoming green version.

Really hope they post some updated (color), fully merged pictures of Giant soon.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby El Duque » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Added a robot mode image:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby craggy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 am

hmmm, not sure about the bulldozer's robot mode. Blue eyes? And that chest is freaking me out. I'd rather he could flip it around and make him have a big pot-belly (quite builder-like) but the excavator is pretty darn nice, liking his chest and arms designs. They have the same legs, right? Both vehicle modes are nice. I'm still holding out for the green set, but might cave and get one of these packs to check the quality.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM897 (CA) Lullabi (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #2 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C 1223IM261 (CA) Burnham"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 302A 1023IM317 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220459 2A (CA) Schoening"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200705 10B (CA) Williams (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 231208Y"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JUL200572 3A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0124IM330 7E (CA) Walta (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero SERPENTOR UNCOILED One-Shot IDW Comics 2021 231113"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON