This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Exclusive Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Promo Art

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Exclusive Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Promo Art

Postby El Duque » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at IDW Publishing just sent over this exclusive piece of promo art leading up tomorrow's big launch of their new Transformers ongoing title, Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye. This is one of 12 pieces of unique promo art that IDW has distributed to various sites across the internet. Below we see the Seibertron.com exclusive image featuring Rewind. Don't forget to swing by your local comic shop tomorrow and pick up the first issue of Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Exclusive Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Promo Art

Postby cybercat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

I have (having no life) found 8 of these total:

Red Alert, Whirl, Swerve, Brainstorm, Rung, Ratchet, Rewind and Drift.

Anyone else?
cybercat
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Downbeat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Motto: "Can't think and I'm feeling fine."
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Downbeat
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby cybercat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 pm

There's speculation that it's possibly a groupshot around the ship they're going to be departing on. Which I have unofficially dubbed the NonEvent.

HK, I have seen Prowl flip a table. I can die happy. :D
cybercat
Gestalt

Postby Downbeat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

i wish that it was a group shot of them around the ship, but I've seen Ratchet and Rewind posed like that in the 7 page preview. in addition, tformers did a review of issue one, with a panel of Swerve posed like that with Red Alert.
Downbeat
Minibot

Postby KnightStrike » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 am

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I need to sit down and really dig in to the stack of trades I have so I can get caught up. I am woefully behind on the IDW comics run. Love what I have read, just need more reading time, especially since now there will be twice as many new comics :lol:
KnightStrike
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Postby cybercat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Honestly you don't need to know a TON of previous canon. They do a decent job backfilling and referencing the previous issues. I think I read in an interview they've designed both this and RID to be newcomer friendly.

HK, Drift/Rodimus is really kind of not subtle with the subtext
cybercat
Gestalt

Postby Downbeat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:03 pm

found most of the remaining promos!
https://twitter.com/#!/TheJohnBarber/st ... 52/photo/1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 278&type=1
http://ryalltime.files.wordpress.com/20 ... magnus.jpg
also, I've been getting people on other, non-TF related forums to check out this series. They enjoy it, but they have mentioned some confusion with some parts. They confuse characters because of their designs, usually.
Downbeat
Minibot

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 #0 IDW Comics 2019 JUN190704 (W) Furman (A/CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221591 17A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 2B 1223IM260 (CA) Ortiz"
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #17 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 17B NOV190599"
TRANSFORMERS #17 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON