This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
JUSTiTOYS have updated their facebook page with a new prototype image of their WST Solo Assault Group (aka Sixshot) in robot mode. They have also posted a teaser image of an unknown future project. All that is shown is a concept model for a lower arm and fully articulated hand. Last August they teased us with a concept sketch of a Classics style Predacon Headstrong, but to date we haven't heard any updates on that project. Could this be part of that project, or possibly a new project all together? Take a look below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

I had the preorder page for this bookmarked on TFSource (along with the upcoming WST Astrotrain), but they've apparently removed ALL WST figures from their site, for unknown reasons. Well, they haven't completely removed them from the site. They're still listed, but if you try to purchase them, it says "This item is not available for selling anymore!", even the ones that are supposedly in stock. Makes me think Takara is cracking down and they're not going to be allowed to sell them anymore.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
GuyIncognito wrote:I had the preorder page for this bookmarked on TFSource (along with the upcoming WST Astrotrain), but they've apparently removed ALL WST figures from their site, for unknown reasons. Well, they haven't completely removed them from the site. They're still listed, but if you try to purchase them, it says "This item is not available for selling anymore!", even the ones that are supposedly in stock. Makes me think Takara is cracking down and they're not going to be allowed to sell them anymore.

Hmmm..........maybe. JUSTiTOYS WSTs are KO's even though most of us like to pretend they're not. KO companies have been upsizing and downsizing official molds for years. For some reason if you throw WST in front of the name it becomes more acceptable.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
As teaser images go, that one doesn't just take the biscuit, it pays a visit to the home and family of the president of the biscuit factory and robs their valuables at gun point.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby GuyIncognito » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

kirbenvost wrote:I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.

What are some other (trustworthy and dependable) sites that sell WSTs?

I sent an email to TFSource asking about the problem, and this is the response I got:
"I am sorry about that.

At this time, you may want to check on the Sears site for any of those.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Nicole"

WTF?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Delicon » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
GuyIncognito wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.

I sent an email to TFSource asking about the problem, and this is the response I got:
"I am sorry about that.

Nicole"

WTF?

Hello, I'd like to buy a washing machine, a weedwacker and some WST please.
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby Luscanun » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Delicon wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:

"I am sorry about that.

Nicole"

WTF?

Hello, I'd like to buy a washing machine, a weedwacker and some WST please.

A year or so ago, Sears restructured their online shopping to incorporate various online retailers, including those outside their corporate umbrella (i.e. Sears Holdings Corp, K-mart, etc.). It's essentially a poor man's amazon, and functions as such. I tried to check for the listings for this, but the server appears to be having issues at the moment. But maybe that's the crux of her email: Sears may have a US listing relationship for Justitoys or some related entity. Not saying that's the case as I've been unable to confirm the listing, but I do know that the Sears website pulls from a lot of different sources for their listings.
Luscanun
Mini-Con
Buy from Luscanun on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby dinogeist » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:11 pm

I use to have a decent collection of WST toys. but i got rid of all them years ago.

I use to be a expert at telling the fakes from the liscensed takara WST TF toys. the fakes had no diecast metal. i'm not referring to the Justittoys WST toys. i'm referring to the fakes created to look exactly like takara's WST TF toys,even right down to the box art,stickers,plastic tray & instructions.

this WST sixshot from what i read is decent because it's packed with a lot of diecast metal parts.

Personally,the way i feel,this designer creating WST sixshot. should have went the extra mile & revamped the existing design with poseable hips,poseable knees,universal shoulder joints,poseable elbows,ball jointed head,rotate swivel 360 degree joints in the legs & arms. rotate 360 degree wrist & rotate 360 degree waist joint.

HONESTLY from my perspective you can't expect me to buy a brick former toy in the year 2012. I could care less if the original brickformer sixshot was 11 inches tall in robot mode & this WST Sixshot is 3 inches tall in robot mode. I want poseable robot modes in 2012 not brickformers in 2012.
Last edited by dinogeist on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
WTF? Sears? Uh... I hope that's what she meant. Honestly even eBay would be better than that.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Court Jester » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Tidalwavex: I concur.
Court Jester

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
More for the rest of us. I think TFSource just shipped mine.

Check robotkingdom.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 2B Griffith"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13RI"
TRANSFORMERS #13 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1023IM388 3D (CA) Bergara"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210679 32B (CA) Burcham (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON