This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime; Powerizer (Voyager!) Optimus Prime In-Hand Pics!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Prime; Powerizer (Voyager!) Optimus Prime In-Hand Pics!

Postby metaphorge » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 am

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Pure trash. I hope this is not typical of what we can expect of Prime Voyagers going forward.
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Mr_Wayne » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:44 am

This may be a dumb question. Is this going to replace the Fe mold or Will we still be able to pick up both when they hit the stores in the U.S.?
Maybe hasbro renames the Fe mold

i fear what may happen to bulkhead
Mr_Wayne
Micromaster

Postby SaTaN CoNvOy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Motto: "I may be a square but I have sharp corners...."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Man that is one ugly looking Prime.

:twisted:
Big McIntosh walked away from the shed on the farm where this took place. He cleaned himself up, said yyyyyyyyyyyyyup, and walked off, ready to buck some apples.

SaTaN CoNvOy
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: N/A
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: ???

Postby jaws » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Glad I got my accurate First Edition Voyager TFP Optimus Prime
jaws
Targetmaster

Postby El Duque » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
YouTube's zenithII has uploaded a video review of the recently released in the UK Transformers Prime Powerizer Optimus Prime. Check out his review embedded below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I do like some things about this toy like the feet and the fact that the windshield isn't a cheat, but overall the FE one is definitely better. The truck mode looks too chibi here and of course I'm not a fan of the translucent arms. This one is not bad though, it's not like it's a terrible toy. It's just not as good as the First Edition one.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby crazyjeffy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I agree with the first post. The only things I like more about the RID one is the feet and the chest.

Of course, I'm still waiting for FE Prime, Bulkhead, and Cliffjumper.
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby tf459 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Motto: "Live life to the fullest"
Weapon: Dead Heat Crusher
For what I have seen so far the first editions are the better figures. Im glad I went ahead with my gut and bought them instead of waiting on these. I would've had to fork out more money to get the first editions and then sell these guys. Now all I need is wheeljack, soundwave, and voyager megs and I'm good for a while. I just wonder how messes up are bulkhead, arced, and stars cream? Only time will tell.
tf459
Mini-Con
Buy from tf459 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
kirbenvost wrote:I do like some things about this toy like the feet and the fact that the windshield isn't a cheat, but overall the FE one is definitely better.

The windshield isn't, but the chest still is. Looks terrible, too. The F.E. one might be a big cheat, but it's a good looking cheat.

kirbenvost wrote:The truck mode looks too chibi here and of course I'm not a fan of the translucent arms.

It's worse than I imagined.

kirbenvost wrote:This one is not bad though, it's not like it's a terrible toy. It's just not as good as the First Edition one.

I dunno. Get the F.E. in hand, then compare this... PRID's pretty terrible.

I love how the artwork on the box is show accurate, while the figure inside isn't even close. You can even see where his chest isn't the right color.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby noctorro » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:19 am

I have to agree, the First Edition looks more screen accurate. I do like extra weapons. But I just ebayed the FE, I think the price of that Prime will go through the roof in a few months.

Still, this is frustrating, we in Holland have to ebay almost everything so I always have extra costs :)

It doesn't look that bad.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Vicalliose » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
I just hope the rest of the first editions make it stateside at all at this point. And before someone chimes in about them never showing up in Europe, yes I'm sorry about that, really. At the least if they make it stateside they'll be more available for importing overseas. Though even in Canada not everyone can find them easily from what I gather, so my hopes are not high that this will be happening soon.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Vicalliose wrote:I just hope the rest of the first editions make it stateside at all at this point. And before someone chimes in about them never showing up in Europe, yes I'm sorry about that, really. At the least if they make it stateside they'll be more available for importing overseas. Though even in Canada not everyone can find them easily from what I gather, so my hopes are not high that this will be happening soon.

I have a solution, the Takara versions. That#s what I'm doing at least.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Autobot032 wrote:I dunno. Get the F.E. in hand, then compare this... PRID's pretty terrible.

I love how the artwork on the box is show accurate, while the figure inside isn't even close. You can even see where his chest isn't the right color.

I have the First Edition, and I still think this one's not terrible or even bad, just not as good. If the First Editon didn't exist we wouldn't be hating this one as much.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
kirbenvost wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I dunno. Get the F.E. in hand, then compare this... PRID's pretty terrible.

I have the First Edition, and I still think this one's not terrible or even bad, just not as good. If the First Editon didn't exist we wouldn't be hating this one as much.

That's true, we probably wouldn't be complaining as much. Though, you'd see a lot of kitbashers working on mods to make him more show accurate.

There is ONE thing I will give the PRID version over the FE... PRID's almost gapless in vehicle mode. FE...no matter how hard I try, the nose of the cab/arms and roof/feet, are always slightly gapped. Holds together just fine, but the gap's large enough that you can see the innards if you look hard enough.

Those things kinda bug me.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah, same. I can get the middle gaps closed but then the roof doesn't peg down tightly. Don't know what's up with that.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr F foil Boom Studios Comics JUN230423 (CA) Campbell"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr J 1:75 cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230329 5J Scalera"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #2 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240062 2C (CA) Montes"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr E 1:50 Boom Studios Comics MAY230346 110E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230248 5F (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230684 9F Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230282 3E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr E cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230324 5E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZC 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228479 3ZC (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr G 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220379 2G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #108 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAR230264 108B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr H 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230327 5H (CA) Quinones"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr U FOC Dynamite Comics Disney FEB238440 5U (CA) Lauricella"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr U ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON