This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers information from the UK Toy Fair 2012! Generations, Prime and More!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers information from the UK Toy Fair 2012! Generations, Prime and More!

Postby Mkall » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Andy from Full Metal Hero has just returned from UK's Toy Fair 2012 with some salivating information! Sadly there were no pictures allowed due to Non-Disclosure Agreements, but he certainly wasn't at a lack of words.

Full Metal Hero wrote:1) Generations - returns with the Fall of Cybertron line, on display was a hard copy of Jazz who is a 4 wheeled Cybertronian sports car, the line is officially called Generations and the product packaging still depicts a nice drawn example of the character inside. 8 figures are confirmed for the line one of which might well be Grimlock.

2) Prime Weaponizers - Leader Class figures. Choose from Bumblebee or Optimus Prime who was on display, these new larger scale figures feature 4 modes of play with concealed weapons, Prime himself had a set of gattling guns which can flip out from under his hood in truck mode or mount the shoulders in robot mode. They have been simplified over previous leaders so the core audience of children can transform them more easily.

3) Optimus Maximus - bases make a return to the line with Maximus, a large scale Cyberverse Playset which doubles a fully transforming figure and base for your Cyberverse figures. Featuring light and sound features, firing rockets and launching vehicle this guy was fairly imposing standing somewhere in between Ultimate Op and a regular Leader Class figure. It looked quite bare without any Cyberverse figures locked in but you could see the gun turrets just waiting to be armed by you min faves.

Thats about it for new stuff, what we already know and what is the core line for this year is below and its all about the Prime

1) Cyberverse Legion

2) Cyberverse Commander

3) Cyberverse Vehicles

4) Optimus Maximus

5) RID Revealers

6) RID Powerizers

7) RID Weaponizers

Other items were

1) Battle Masks

2) Bot Shots which is actually a really cool battle game which mixes Bakugan with rock, paper scissors, aside from the single pack figures there are Launchers, Ultimate Packs and 3 packs the idea being 2 figures are thrown together in vehicle mode than collide revealing the winning symbol.

Transformers Prime First Edition will not be hitting UK shelves in anyway shape or form, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were on display but display is as far as they appear to be going.

Kre-O

New Kre-O sets were on display including the following

1) Decepticon Ambush - 4 Kreon pack with small accessories and a base to battle on

2) Cycle Chase - Prowl and 2 of his troops face off against a Decepticon, again comes with small accessory set and base

3) Kre-O Decepticon Helicopter - the robot with no name looks a lot like Starscream in robot mode and is yellow and red, comes with 3 Kreons and quad bike

4) Kre-O Stealth Bumblebee - new mold Bumblebee comes in black with 3 Kreons and what looks like the checkpoint from DOTM

5) Transformers Prime Kre-O Race Car Showdown - Knock Out and Wheeljack face off in this 2 pack each with the standard Kreons mini figure.

6) Kre-O Optimus Vs Megatron - G1 style set featuring an all new Optimus Prime vs G1 style Megatron who changes into a tank and not a walther comes with mini building and 3 kreons.

7) Kre-O Devastator - 9 in 1 playset - a mix of G1 style robots and movie tradition means you get 4 standard robots in movie Devy colours building seperate vehicles or the might Devastator - for those worried no he doesn't look anything like the hulking movie character. Comes with a slew of Kreons and construction environment.

It is interesting that there was nothing mentioned about the rumoured Movie Trilogy line; however there may be more revealed soon. For Seibertron.com will be covering the American International Toy Fair 2012 on February 12-15th. Stay tuned for more information.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers information from the UK Toy Fair 2012! Generations, Prime and More!

Postby TulioDude » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Nice 8)
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers information from the UK Toy Fair 2012! Generations, Prime and More!

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting GEN back!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sounds like I can safely skip out on Leaders this time around and save some money. They won't be in scale anyway, althoug I do admit Prime sounds kind of cool. If they mean simplified as in 'Animated Leader Megatron' simplified, that's tempting, but if they mean that big Animated Optimus Prime, no thanks. =;

Optimus Maximus sounds really fun and awesome, almost wish I was collecting Cyberverse figs. :D

Oh yes, and more Generations is ALWAYS good. Though now this means I really have to find some space for my WFC/FOC figs. :lol:
Last edited by kirbenvost on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby mattwhite924 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Fall of Cybertron toys! Heck yes! I love the look of those games, and the War for Cybertron figures are some of my favorites. I must purchase them all.
mattwhite924
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Samurai Bludgeon » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Motto: "Current Collection Count: 2250~"
Weapon: Sword
I think I just wet myself....
Samurai Bludgeon
Minibot
Buy from Samurai Bludgeon on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Not surprising that there was nothing about Movie Trilogy, as Europe always gets the short end of the stick. Some lines end early and others don't appear at all, thanks to what I dub the "No more than one main line rule". We already have Prime coming in April, no room for anything else.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Delicon » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
kirbenvost wrote:Optimus Maximus sounds really fun and awesome, almost wish I was collecting Cyberverse figs.

There's a lot of similarly sized figs that are likely already in your collection.
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Forget weaponizers and powerizers, Me Grimlock Pulverizer!
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby 1111111222233333 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Motto: ""...more than you need a FRIEND??" - Tracks"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Too bad FOC Grimlock will most likely be a deluxe. >:oP I hope first edition Cliff, Prime, and Bulkhead at least make it to US retail. FOC Jazz will be AWESOME though!
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
FALL OF CYBERTRON LINE!!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Can't wait for Jazz.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Screamfleet » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
kreon 4 pack?
That seems like good news.

Everything else sounds pretty good too.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9

Postby craggy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 pm

underwhelmed. It is a good thing that we're getting more Generations. But it wasn't really a surprise. The reveal that it's going to be Fall Of Cybertron inspired isn't one that puts me one way or the other. I do like pre-Earth modes on my TFs, but I don't see myself buying another Jazz when the one I have is near perfect. Likewise, unless he's really special I don't see FOC Grimlock surpassing the MP as my display Grim. Won't be surprised to see a Seeker or two in the mix, since I could see them wanting to repaint some of these some more (although, all but Soundwave got at least 2 repaints out of the original 4 molds) maybe a repaint or retool of some of those earlier toys? Other than that, the designs are ok, but if it's a bunch of repeated characters I may not be too interested. Wasn't there a rumour that there'd be a game-based Shockwave? That might be nice.

Prime WeaponiZers just sound like a waste of shelf-space to me. But hey, if other people like them, they sell at full price, fair enough.

Optimus Maximus could be good. The "Optimus" title puts me off a little, as I fear it'll be a big bricky Optimus Prime who changes into a base, when I'd prefer it was a new character (or an homage of some kind to Metroplex or of course Fort Max) but it still has potential. Seems the big H is focussing on the little guys a lot. Makes sense given economics.

I suppose the multi-packs of Kreons might be good.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby RhA » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
More Generations. All is well.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Don't get too down about this list my fellow Seibertronians. The real Toy Fair happens in New York. Seibertron.com will be covering this event on February 11th. We'll be sure to provide you with all of the news, pics, etc that we can get our hands on. I'm sure there'll be a whole horde of products for us to report on just as there has been in years past. To view our past coverage of Toy Fair, please visit the events section on Seibertron.com at http://www.seibertron.com/events/events.php
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5

Postby funklizard » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Motto: "Livin' the funk."
Weapon: Stereophonic Sonic Blaster
godzillabot wrote:YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are getting GEN back!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

We already knew we were getting FoC toys. The fact that they're resurrecting Generations for them just tells us that almost certainly none of them will be Voyager class.

Sigh.
funklizard
Fuzor
Buy from funklizard on eBay

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm

oh please make FOC Grimlock Voyager sized, even if it has to be put in another toy line a la RtS.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I was only looking forward to hearing about the Generations line and this has disappointed me slightly. It doesn't surprise me at all but it's not what I was hoping for. Since it's still called Generations (and not Fall of Cybertron) maybe there will still be the occasional non-FoC/Classics style figures, like an inversion of last years Generations line. If not, then I'll use this year as an opportunity to catch up on what I've missed.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Mykltron » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Full Metal Hero wrote:2) Prime Weaponizers - Leader Class figures. Choose from Bumblebee or Optimus Prime

What a shock. A leader Prime without a leader Megatron is such a shame.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Mkall wrote:
Andy from Full Metal Hero wrote:1) Generations - returns with the Fall of Cybertron line, on display was a hard copy of Jazz who is a 4 wheeled Cybertronian sports car, the line is officially called Generations and the product packaging still depicts a nice drawn example of the character inside. 8 figures are confirmed for the line one of which might well be Grimlock.

I'm fine with Generations returning. I don't know if I'll buy a FOC Jazz, though. One CHUG Jazz is more than enough for me. Glad to see he's getting some love though. About time. Man, did he get the short end of the stick throughout the years.

Mkall wrote:
Andy from Full Metal Hero wrote:2) Prime Weaponizers - Leader Class figures. Choose from Bumblebee or Optimus Prime who was on display, these new larger scale figures feature 4 modes of play with concealed weapons, Prime himself had a set of gattling guns which can flip out from under his hood in truck mode or mount the shoulders in robot mode. They have been simplified over previous leaders so the core audience of children can transform them more easily.

Hmm. I stand corrected. We ARE getting Leader Class, it seems. Prime? I get. Bumblebee? Again? Didn't the failtastic DOTM version teach them anything? They're going to be terribly out of scale with the smaller Voyagers and Deluxes. And simplified? How simple we talkin'? Granted, I agree it shouldn't be ROTF Optimus/DOTM Sentinel complex, but I sure hope it's not Cybertron Metroplex/DOTM Ironhide simplistic, either. I do like that they kept the Stealth Force mode in. That's a nice carryover from DOTM.

Mkall wrote:
Andy from Full Metal Hero wrote:3) Optimus Maximus - bases make a return to the line with Maximus, a large scale Cyberverse Playset which doubles a fully transforming figure and base for your Cyberverse figures. Featuring light and sound features, firing rockets and launching vehicle this guy was fairly imposing standing somewhere in between Ultimate Op and a regular Leader Class figure. It looked quite bare without any Cyberverse figures locked in but you could see the gun turrets just waiting to be armed by you min faves.

So, basically...we're getting a Fortress Maximus, of sorts? Awe. Some.

Mkall wrote:
Andy from Full Metal Hero wrote:Transformers Prime First Edition will not be hitting UK shelves in anyway shape or form, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee were on display but display is as far as they appear to be going.

That's horrible. Why would you tease somebody like that? Dangit Hasbro, grow up. I'm truly sorry to all of our UK fans and members. You deserve much better treatment than that.

Mkall wrote:It is interesting that there was nothing mentioned about the rumoured Movie Trilogy line; however there may be more revealed soon. For Seibertron.com will be covering the American International Toy Fair 2012 on February 12-15th. Stay tuned for more information.

Well, we know Optimus with trailer was sighted on eBay, in package. We know Leadfoot's been produced, as well as Soundwave and Que, so obviously they're coming. Somehow, some way. When? Heh. But it's safe to assume that even though they're coming, it means the UK won't see a single one of 'em.

craggy wrote:Seems the big H is focussing on the little guys a lot. Makes sense given economics.

It's definitely one of the things I'm worried about. They're too simplistic, which I understand due to their size, but they're just not my cup of tea. Now, if they were more solid and better constructed like Powerglide and Hatchet, both of which felt like REAL figures, and unlike Optimus, who felt like a plastic shell formed into a truck, I might be interested, especially in the Commander size.

As it is now, I'm definitely unimpressed. I don't know, I'm kinda sad. Looks like Bandai's getting even more of my money, this year.
Last edited by Autobot032 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Kre-O Devastator?! Somebody pinch me.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Its going to be tough for me to decide what already sweet classics figures I will have to replace with better renditions from FoC. Also, reeally sorry to hear about the UK not getting FEs... lame.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby DrLegend » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm

WOOT! FoC Toys. Although, the 8 figures only thing is bugging me. With Jazz and Grimlock that's down to 6. Of course there will be a new Optimus and Megs. Which leaves the possibility of Bruticus... Slim :sad:

I'd like to see the Kre-O Devastator and G1 Optimus versions. If they look as good as they sound, sold on day one.

I'm a LEGEND in my time...
Not a LEGEND in my mind.
DrLegend
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
i really hope the pricing for generations gets better cause if theyre still $13-$15 im not going to bother, im done paying inflated prices just because they are considered "collectors items". They're $10 figures so charge $10.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC016 2B (CA) Chew"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220760 (CA) Stegman (W) Slott"
SPIDER-MAN #1 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC003 136C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #136 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7 (Volume 2) Marvel Comics 1999 Brave New World 190529mr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Amazing Spider-Man RENEW YOUR VOWS #1 Signed by Haeser COA Marvel Comics 220713B"
Amazing Spider-Man ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr C DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223270 1C (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THOR #15 var Spider-Man villains Marvel Comics 2021 APR210934 (CA) Daniel"
THOR #15 var Spide ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0223DC049 1071C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220888 (CA) Zullo (A) Coccolo (W) Cates"
HULK #7 var Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC046 1A (CA) Mora"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #2 var Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200573 (CA) Alburquerque"
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230725 (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spider-Man 2099 EXODUS ALPHA #1 Connecting Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220900 (CA) Lim"
Spider-Man 2099 EX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #15 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230921 (CA) Perez (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #15 var 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON