This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BBTS Offers New Transformers Prime Listings

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BBTS Offers New Transformers Prime Listings

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
The fine folks at BBTS contacted us with some information regarding the Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise line. After the unfortunate news of ill fated First Editions, Big Bad Toy Store has it all sorted out. A host of new listings for the Robots in Disguise main line are now up. Included in these full 2 pages of preorders are cases and individual Wave 1 Deluxes, Series 1 Cyberverse, Voyagers, and tons more. A total of 44 Transformers Prime RID items are now available at BBTS. Click here to view them all!
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: BBTS Offers New Transformers Prime Listings

Postby xyl360 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 am

They haven't replaced the FE Entertainment Pack I had pre-ordered (yet). I'm not sure if they're going to or not, but I hope not.

I guess I'll keep the pre-orders they replaced the others with for now. I already replaced all but Hasbro's FE Bulkhead by grabbing them on ebay. I wasn't too anxious about getting Hasbro's Bulkhead anyway after getting Takara's version in-hand (it looks awesome ;)).
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I also posted this in the other thread about the cancellations. My Entertainment pack is still in my pre-orders as with xyl360, but is no longer listed on the site. Here's hoping...

Now I just need to find a FE voyager Prime without spending a hundred bucks...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby xyl360 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Now I just need to find a FE voyager Prime without spending a hundred bucks...

I grabbed this one. With shipping it came to about $76. Pretty pricey, but cheaper than any of the others I found. They had 4 when I bought mine, now there's only 1 left. They may get more though, as they're in Canada where these FE figures aren't hard to find at retail.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
xyl360 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Now I just need to find a FE voyager Prime without spending a hundred bucks...

I grabbed this one. With shipping it came to about $76. Pretty pricey, but cheaper than any of the others I found. They had 4 when I bought mine, now there's only 1 left. They may get more though, as they're in Canada where these FE figures aren't hard to find at retail.

PSHAW! $20 in shipping? This is why I've come to loathe Ebay (and some in the Amazon Marketplace too.)

But, I do want to thank you for looking out for us collectors. :D

I figure I'll wait just a bit for things to calm down at this point. Who knows. Maybe I'll still be able to pick one up somewhere along the way. Maybe Takara will run some more. *crosses fingers*
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Agamemnon wrote:
xyl360 wrote:

PSHAW! $20 in shipping? This is why I've come to loathe Ebay (and some in the Amazon Marketplace too.)

I figure I'll wait just a bit for things to calm down at this point. Who knows. Maybe I'll still be able to pick one up somewhere along the way. Maybe Takara will run some more. *crosses fingers*

Shipping from Canada might actually be that expensive. It's pretty ridiculous how expensive shipping is these days. It costs me $13 to ship a deluxe within the same province by the cheapest method. Primus knows how much it would cost to send a Voyager to the States. And before you ask, no I can't get you any First Editions, all the good ones are sold out. People make it sound like we're some magical land of plenty, but in reality, things sell out in a matter of a couple days or even hours, depending on the product.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby necr0blivion » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Agamemnon wrote:I figure I'll wait just a bit for things to calm down at this point. Who knows. Maybe I'll still be able to pick one up somewhere along the way. Maybe Takara will run some more. *crosses fingers*

It would be awesome if Takara did another run, to help supply the rest of us fans. I would feel much better paying higher prices for their goods than higher scalper prices for the Hasbro product.

Primegate continues...
necr0blivion
Gestalt
Strength: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 7

Postby funeralthirst7 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Just cancelled my pre-order. BBTS would do themselves a lot of good if they had pictures of the products instead of a Prime logo.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Matrix_Holder » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

kirbenvost wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
xyl360 wrote:

Shipping from Canada might actually be that expensive. It's pretty ridiculous how expensive shipping is these days. It costs me $13 to ship a deluxe within the same province by the cheapest method. Primus knows how much it would cost to send a Voyager to the States. And before you ask, no I can't get you any First Editions, all the good ones are sold out. People make it sound like we're some magical land of plenty, but in reality, things sell out in a matter of a couple days or even hours, depending on the product.

I live in the same city as this scalper and it is $36 to ship to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Ul ... 1c22034725

same seller, love how this is soooo rare, it was 9.99 on clearance at Canadian Tire for a month. I love how his TFs are "Canadian Variants" lol.
Matrix_Holder
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby CrimsonPrime » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Agamemnon wrote:I also posted this in the other thread about the cancellations. My Entertainment pack is still in my pre-orders as with xyl360, but is no longer listed on the site. Here's hoping...

Now I just need to find a FE voyager Prime without spending a hundred bucks...

Wow I feel sorry for you man. I really do...Here at Malaysia? We have like 30 FE voyager Prime at around 35 dollars price in just 1 TRU and there's like 3 more and I think all that other 3 atleast have 10++ Voyager Prime at the same price X_X...Oh and we also still have a shitload of BB and Starscream and we have like 5-8 bulkhead in just 1 TRU.

Though no Cliffjumper I'm afraid.I was just lucky enough to go to the TRU right on their first day of stocking Cliffy. After like 3 days it was gone >.>...

It's really BS how Malaysia can still re-stock the FE line while you guys cant even have the initial stock :O...

Still waiting for the PRiD line to arrive so I can get my hands on Wheeljack and Megs :D
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby funeralthirst7 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Matrix_Holder wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
xyl360 wrote:

I live in the same city as this scalper and it is $36 to ship to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Ul ... 1c22034725

same seller, love how this is soooo rare, it was 9.99 on clearance at Canadian Tire for a month. I love how his TFs are "Canadian Variants" lol.

I bought my FE Cliffjumper from that same seller and it is $18 to ship to me in the United States. I'm not getting upset until I see the shipping cost on my package. Keep this in mind. Over the last roughly 2 years or so the power structure at Ebay has changed. Where once the sellers were the kings it's reversed. Now the power is in the hands of the buyer. Using the rating system (with the stars) ebay can offer incentives to sellers who maintain 4-5 stars. If they gouge you on shipping then rate them low on the shipping costs. If you can prove they gouged you leave negative feedback. These things combined can damage their selling account and the negative feedback can cause a loss in business.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Erailea » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm

funeralthirst7 wrote:I bought my FE Cliffjumper from that same seller and it is $18 to ship to me in the United States. I'm not getting upset until I see the shipping cost on my package. Keep this in mind. Over the last roughly 2 years or so the power structure at Ebay has changed. Where once the sellers were the kings it's reversed. Now the power is in the hands of the buyer. Using the rating system (with the stars) ebay can offer incentives to sellers who maintain 4-5 stars. If they gouge you on shipping then rate them low on the shipping costs. If you can prove they gouged you leave negative feedback. These things combined can damage their selling account and the negative feedback can cause a loss in business.

the only thing I have to say about that is, sometimes Ebay lies out their butt to you about shipping charges.

ex: I sold something on there a while back and used their shipping calculator to get a cost factor. Worked out to $15 and I tacked on a few short dollars to cover the cost of buying bubble wrap and a box. I go to ship the bugger and UPS tells me it's $9. Needless to say, I was startled because Ebays shipping calculator left me quoting just about double that.

So unless you are shipping all the time and know how UPS and USPS charge, ebay can really screw you and the buyer over in the shipping department.
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby Vicalliose » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
I shouldn't need to order these online anyway. They'll show up at Walmart where I can nonchalantly purchase them when they go on sale. Better yet, I'll buy some lightly used ones on ebay in order to avoid giving any of my money to Hasblow.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby wilcosu35 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 pm

i sent bbts an email, and they said they are not planning on selling soundwave separately
'Met grijze worst, lekker warm, formaat afgeschoten kinderarm.
Wordt in Utrecht zeer terecht, al eeuwenlang het brood belegd'
wilcosu35
Headmaster

Postby Spleenzorio » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Agamemnon wrote:
xyl360 wrote:

I was at Toys R Us the other day and picked up Starscream, Bumblebee, Arcee and Cliffjumper. I saw that Optimus there for $29 and there were quite a few of them left.
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Laserwave13 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:00 pm

Today i jumped on the train in cancelling my pre-orders from BBTS that went RID.

Only the Entertainment 2-Pack remains for february release, does anyone know why??

Sorry if i ask the same questions as others but i would really like to get some info on that bevor i (must) go ebay.

:-B
Laserwave13
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class Movie TLK Hasbro New 2017"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON