This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Cyberverse and Bot Shots Sighted at US Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Cyberverse and Bot Shots Sighted at US Retail

Postby El Duque » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
More new sightings! The Allspark's Rhinox found Transformers Prime Cyberverse and the all new Bot Shots at a Toys"R"Us location in Topeka, Kansas. Happy hunting.

Got a sighting of your own? Post in our sightings forum, and if you think it's newsworthy drop us a line by clicking here.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Cyberverse and Bot Shots Sighted at US Retail

Postby TulioDude » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Cool!
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Midnight_Fox » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Now, if ANY of this new series would show up around here...
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby acchillyaout » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm

I am really liking these figures. Will go out and search for them after work. From what I have seen from Transformers PRIME so far, I believe it to be better than the G1 cartoons. They were always so cheesy and the animation lacked the pop from the newer PRIME series. Must Have !!!!
acchillyaout
Mini-Con

Postby alternator77 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
i was going to pass entirely on the prime line but these damn cyberverse figures are just begging to be picked up. if theyre anything like the dotm cyberverse itll be money well spent :grin:
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

I just found Legion-class Bumblebee and Cliffjumper at TRU in Langhorne, PA. Those were they only Prime figures they had.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
acchillyaout wrote:From what I have seen from Transformers PRIME so far, I believe it to be better than the G1 cartoons. They were always so cheesy and the animation lacked the pop from the newer PRIME series.
It's not really that tremendous a feat, since almost every (keyword being "almost") post-G1 cartoon series has been objectively better than the G1 cartoon for the most part.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skywarp64 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Any sightings in California? I'm looking for the Cyberverse's in my siggy.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby blackout446 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Motto: "When you're shattered glass you never go back."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
did anyone else notice RID cliffjumper on the thumbnail (or whatever its called.)
blackout446
Mini-Con
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Shadowdodger » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Saw some BotShots at TRU in Auburn, MA. That was all they had for Prime though. I'll be checking back often for the rest of the line.
Shadowdodger
Mini-Con

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
blackout446 wrote:did anyone else notice RID cliffjumper on the thumbnail (or whatever its called.)

Yeah I did. Nice that these things are coming out in the US rather quickly
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:25 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
i see they're charging a dollar more for legends again, im sure once they see that these are going to sell they're add another dollar to it then a week later another then a week later another. So what are they going to do with the overstock of wave 1 DOTM crap and the last peg of ROTF deluxes?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210500 7A (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #2 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221591 17A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 3RI 210213A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM385 3A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210500 2RI 220427"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210548 1RI (CA) Su"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926L"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM825 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON