This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Toy Galleries: DOTM Reissue Buster Optimus Prime and Jetfire Set & Family Mart Translucent Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Toy Galleries: DOTM Reissue Buster Optimus Prime and Jetfire Set & Family Mart Translucent Prime

Postby El Duque » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
This round of gallery entries bring two more versions of the popular Transformers ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime mold and a redeco of the ROTF Leader Class Jetfire mold.

First we have the DOTM reissue of Takara's ROTF Jetpower Buster Optimus Prime and Jetfire two-pack. This version of Buster Optimus Prime features alternate pinstripping and a closed faceplate. Jetfire has also underwent a slight makeover with more black. Second we have the Family Mart exclusive Translucent Optimus Prime. Follow the links and images below for full galleries.

Buster Optimus Prime (Jetpower 2-pack) (Leader Class)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Jetfire (Jetpower 2-pack) (Leader Class)

Jetpower Optimus Prime (Jetpower 2-pack) (Leader Class, Supreme Class)

Optimus Prime Limited Clear Color Edition (Leader Class)

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Toy Galleries: DOTM Reissue Buster Optimus Prime and Jetfire Set & Family Mart Translucent Prime

Postby Blurrz » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Buster and FamiMart Prime are always beauties.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Toy Galleries: DOTM Reissue Buster Optimus Prime and Jetfire Set & Family Mart Translucent Prime

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
ONLY IN JAPAN!!!

Sigh.....
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Cobalt Prime » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
Arrrgh. These galleries with images of Jetwing and Striker Prime just rub salt in the wound left by the fact that Hasbro decided that we Americans don't need them and that they have soared beyond rational affordability on the secondary market. :-x
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 pm

The black-and-rust deco is a great look on Jetfire, but his eyes are just far too dead.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Seibertron » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
These photos represent quite a change in my gallery process. Over the course of the past month, I've gotten a new camera, experimented with different types of backdrops, changed backdrops, and even gotten a professional lightkit complete with softboxes (and finally got rid of the clamp-on lamps I was using for the past 8 years).

Jetfire's robot mode was the first set of pics with the new setup on the white backdrop. Buster Optimus Prime's robot mode was the first set of pics with the new setup on the black backdrop. In some of the vehicle mode pics, if you look close you'll see that I was using black poster board before I ended up with my black backdrop.

This new setup allows me to pretty much just take pics and do very little touch-up work in Photoshop, which means I can do galleries faster. This setup has solved a lot of problems that I've dealt with for the past 8 years. I can't wait to see how quickly I can knock out galleries now.

Just need some new Transformers Prime toys to test all of this out on from start to finish! Bring it!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Cobalt Prime » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
That transparent Prime is a great looking collector piece. Sort of reminds me of the Holotech Zoids they had out a while ago.

I wonder if they figured out a way to prevent all that translucent plastic from cracking around the pin joints as well as the ball joints in the ankles. That would be an unimaginable tragedy to have those joints split on a nigh irreplaceable piece like that!
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Seibertron » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Cobalt Prime wrote:That transparent Prime is a great looking collector piece. Sort of reminds me of the Holotech Zoids they had out a while ago.

I wonder if they figured out a way to prevent all that translucent plastic from cracking around the pin joints as well as the ball joints in the ankles. That would be an unimaginable tragedy to have those joints split on a nigh irreplaceable piece like that!

I heard this toy has those very same problems, but I experienced zero with mine. I didn't really like it until I was doing the galleries. It's a pretty cool piece. I've never really been big into the transparent Transformers (even though I own quite a few), but now that I have this black backdrop maybe I'll like taking photos of them more.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Great pics! I have the ROTF Buster Prime/Jetfire two-pack, is there any difference in paint apps between that and this reissue?
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 am

BATTOUSAI XD wrote:Great pics! I have the ROTF Buster Prime/Jetfire two-pack, is there any difference in paint apps between that and this reissue?

From what I understand, there are none. Would love for someone to confirm that has the ROTF set.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Skywarp64 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Why must Takara's stuff *always* be so much better than Hasbro's?
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 7A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 1B (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010E"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT200417 26RI (CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210479 30A (CA) Simeone (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 4th ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM819 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 4th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON