This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Postby Mkall » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:26 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Site Sponsor RobotKingdom have updated their Facebook Page with several in-package images of newly arrived packages - including the second Entertainment Pack - featuring slight repaints of First Edition Bumblebee and Starscream, accompanied by a dastardly pair of human figures - MECH Commander Silas and a MECH Soldier.

As we have learned from Seibertron's Toy Fair Coverage this pack will only be available in Asia and Canada, so preorders from North American retailers may be rare. If you want one, be sure to make some friends; that is what the Seibertron Energon Pub is all about!

Back on topic of the repaints, it appears that Bumblebee will feature light blue highlights instead of his typical black stripes, and Starscream replaces some of his dark blue applications with a shade of light purple.

Last edited by Mkall on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Postby Mkall » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'll be keeping an eye out for these in the various TRUs nearby. If anyone wants them, please let me know and I'll do my best.

I do want the humans though - and I kind of want to army build the MECH troops

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Re: In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Come on! they can paint his head spike pink on this release but not red on the original? :-(
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby CrimsonPrime » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am

Horrible repaint. And I dont think Malaysia(It's in Asia in case you dont know) need any cause here we still have a shitload of the original FE Starscream and Bumblebee.

WHEN IS RID MEGS GOING TO ARRIVE HERE T_T....I have been going to my local toy store weekly and still no show *sobs*...
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:16 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
more repaints i wont buy
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Why is Bee orange?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Mykltron » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Mkall wrote:In Hand images Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack with Starscream and Bumblebee's

Bumblebee's what?

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 am

That Starscream is awesome. Shame its another non US release.
worldsgreatest
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Erailea » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 am

what is with all the damn non US releases >__<
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Erailea wrote:what is with all the damn non US releases >__<

Hey, quit hogging all the love, ok? The rest of the world deserves some too you know? ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby grimdragon2001 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
wonder what hasbro has against releasing the human characters in the US, so far all we got were the Jack and Raf from ComicCon
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Damn, Damn, Damn! I was totally going to get that set, but they just had to go and repaint them horribly, didn't they? Well, I guess it's back to ebay for those two :-(

I'm glad its a non-US release.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Gorechyld » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am

Could Hasbro learn to maybe package this **** with someone OTHER than Bumblebee?! Jesus christ, as if there isn't enough molds of this character floating around.
Gorechyld
Minibot
Buy from Gorechyld on eBay

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I really like this set. Bumblebee is basically the Takara FE deco and Starscream kinda looks like Skywarp.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Good enough a Skywarp for me

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am

ALLSPARK BLUE vs DARK ENERGON PURPLE

What, another item not released in America?! *grumble*
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Those MECH figures alone are enough to warrant a purchase.

Wait... Leader "Silas" Bishop? What's that mean? :???:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby rpetras » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'd be interested if it got a domestic release, but I won't be hunting this.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hmm, I hope that's not the closest we get to seeing a Skywarp. No way I'm picking this set up with ANOTHER Bee in it, especially with Allspark Blue. If 'Starscream' was available on his own, I'd think about it. But I gotta wonder what is up with Hasbro's distribution. I can't believe they can't get toys released in their own country.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+

Postby Matrix_Holder » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Damn, more Bumblebees and entertainment packs to clutter our shelves again, lol...just kidding.
That paint job looks alot better than the crappy one that I bought and had to exchange and exchange and exchange ...I am on my 4th FE Bumble bee...crappy QC. The yellow is horrible on the FE Bumblebee. I wanted to get the NYCC version but didn't want to pay too much for it.
Matrix_Holder
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby ricemazter » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
What? Why won't they give us a US release? I swear, we really got jipped out of the fe molds. First we barely see arcee starscream and bumblebee in TRU at all, then we don't get any cliffs, primes, or bulkheads. Come to think of it, we didn't get the first entertainment pack either. Why? Why can't we just have these great molds? I was lucky enough to get arcee scream and bee for 20 a piece a week ago, and I'm still debating on whether or not to open them hoping I'll see the molds again. I don't even care about fes, I just want the same mold, then they go and replace them with RiD.

I can't imagine why they would toake the time and money to make those when they already had perfectly good molds lying around, and on top of that the new ones are inferior in nearly every respect.
ricemazter
Fuzor
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Diem » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

ricemazter wrote:What? Why won't they give us a US release?

At the risk of sounding like a troll the US is not exactly shortchanged in the exclusives category. Quite apart from Botcon and the TFCC both being based in the US making their toys prohibitively expensive or outright unobtainable overseas, many Toys R Us, Target or Walmart exclusives never come out outside of the US and some regular retail figures never even get released in the UK due to being at the end of a line.

So to everyone whinging at this not being released in the US know that you're incredibly lucky compared to must over fans worldwide and stop acting so entitled.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Starscream GaGa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Motto: ""I'm a free Decepti-bitch, baby!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
ricemazter wrote:What? Why won't they give us a US release? I swear, we really got jipped out of the fe molds. First we barely see arcee starscream and bumblebee in TRU at all, then we don't get any cliffs, primes, or bulkheads. Come to think of it, we didn't get the first entertainment pack either. Why? Why can't we just have these great molds? I was lucky enough to get arcee scream and bee for 20 a piece a week ago, and I'm still debating on whether or not to open them hoping I'll see the molds again. I don't even care about fes, I just want the same mold, then they go and replace them with RiD.

My god. Stop whining. Australia and UK didn't even get the first wave of FE and even if we did they'd cost twice as much here.
Starscream GaGa
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Mykltron » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 am

To all those who want the Starscream but don't want the Bee: they have a shortage of Bumblebee in Romania. All you have to do is find the Romanian Ebay and you can offload him.

Starscream GaGa wrote:
ricemazter wrote:What? Why won't they give us a US release? I swear, we really got jipped out of the fe molds. First we barely see arcee starscream and bumblebee in TRU at all, then we don't get any cliffs, primes, or bulkheads. Come to think of it, we didn't get the first entertainment pack either. Why? Why can't we just have these great molds? I was lucky enough to get arcee scream and bee for 20 a piece a week ago, and I'm still debating on whether or not to open them hoping I'll see the molds again. I don't even care about fes, I just want the same mold, then they go and replace them with RiD.

My god. Stop whining. Australia and UK didn't even get the first wave of FE and even if we did they'd cost twice as much here.

You forgot to mention that release of wave 1 is sporadic at best and wave two won't be available until September if we're lucky.

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Additional In-Hand images of Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack w/ Starscream + Bumblebee

Postby Seibertron » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Here are some additional in-hand images of the brand new Transformers Prime Entertainment Pack which includes variants of the First Edition Bumblebee and Starscream toys as well as two human figurines of Leland "Silas" Bishop and a MECH Soldier. We originally posted a couple of teaser pics last week courtesy of site sponsor RobotKingdom.com. Earlier this month at Toy Fair 2012, Hasbro stated that this set would not be available in the United States unfortunately and would only be sold in Hasbro's markets in Asia (and possibly Canada). This set was purchased from RobotKingdom.com (set / case).

Of special note with this packaging is that on the bottom of the box, the Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Voyagers Class Optimus Prime and Megatron toys are referred to as "Powerizers", which is the first time that word has appeared on any packaging. At this time, we are assuming that this name was dropped in favor of retaining the Voyager Class name for simpler marketing purposes. "Powerizers" refers to the light up feature in the Voyager Class weapons in this line.

Check back later this week for Seibertron.com's gallery of this set. Don't forget to check out the 29 Transformers Prime galleries that we currently have which you can view by clicking here.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr B Image Comics 1223IM281 304B (CA) Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM894 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM821 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0723IM408 4C (CA) Park (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #4 RI 1:10 virgin IDW Comics 2009 FEB094332 4RI (A/CA) Johnson (W) Dixon"
GI JOE #4 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 APR238112 2E (CA) Lotay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON