This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 4 Title and Description

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 4 Title and Description

Postby El Duque » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it has posted a the title of Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 4 along with a brief description. It appears this will also be a multi-part story arc. The episode is scheduled to air on March 10th.

Title: "Operation Bumblebee - Part One"

Bumblebee questions his worthiness to his team after he is compromised.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 4 Title and Description

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wake me when the show gets good.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 am

Man, I miss Animated.
worldsgreatest
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Volrathicus Baenimus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:29 am

Motto: "Better gone than 'con."
Weapon: Magnetic Repellor-Attractor
Why bother to read a story about a show you don't like, then take the time to post a comment just to bash it? What is the point?
Evil is the absence of empathy.
Volrathicus Baenimus
Micromaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 am

I like the show a lot. I'm not looking forward to a four parter focusing on Bumblebee and his insecurities.

I prefer second tier characters, always.
worldsgreatest
Minibot

Postby Volrathicus Baenimus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 am

Oh, that was more aimed at the post before yours than you.

I agree, I love second tier characters, but there are only five autobots and out of all of them, I think Bumblebee's actually gotten the least character stuff so I am fine with him getting alittle. As for multiple parts, I actually like they are doing more multi-episode stories.
Volrathicus Baenimus
Micromaster

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 am

Agreed, kind of. I'm all for more world building. So if this arc brings us back to Cybertron, and gives a little history of what went on there in this Universe, that would be rad.

Maybe not four episodes of rad, but still. I'm a huge Buffy fan, so the overarching, season long build would do this show's continuity well.

Also: look for it to be cancelled after season 2 is my prediction.
worldsgreatest
Minibot

Postby Volrathicus Baenimus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 am

worldsgreatest wrote:Agreed, kind of. I'm all for more world building. So if this arc brings us back to Cybertron, and gives a little history of what went on there in this Universe, that would be rad.

Maybe not four episodes of rad, but still. I'm a huge Buffy fan, so the overarching, season long build would do this show's continuity well.

Also: look for it to be cancelled after season 2 is my prediction.

Two questions:

Why do yo think story arc will last four episodes? Or is that just hyperbole?

Why do you think it will be cancelled?
Volrathicus Baenimus
Micromaster

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 am

AH. I totally misread and thought it said four episode arc. Oops!

I'm only guessing at Hasbro's propensity to get distracted by shiny things and just axe the show as it hits its stride, ala Animated. Can you tell I'm bitter?
worldsgreatest
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yes! The two-part episode of how Bumblebee lost his voice! :D

Here's hoping it doesn't contradict "Bumblebee at Tyger Pax". :PRAY:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby CrimsonPrime » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am

I'm sorry but...Why does people keep saying Animated is better than Prime? Animated sucks in more ways than one...While I agree that Prime is not close to "Perfect" but seriously it's 100 times better than Animated. Animated seems to be for kids while Prime is more dark and Teen-adult based.

On topic...Cant wait for season 2 :D.I wonder if The Fallen is going to be season 2's final boss xD. After all The Fallen does exist in the Prime-verse so there's a chance xP.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

CrimsonPrime wrote:I'm sorry but...Why does people keep saying Animated is better than Prime? Animated sucks in more ways than one...While I agree that Prime is not close to "Perfect" but seriously it's 100 times better than Animated. Animated seems to be for kids while Prime is more dark and Teen-adult based.
Because Animated was fun from the beginning and appealed to everyone. Prime, however, was generic at first, taking twelve episodes to get good, and was "dark for the sake of being dark" and nothing more for a while. Animated had heart, sincerity, charm, and above all, FUN. Prime, however, really takes itself way too seriously at times.

Even Rescue Bots succeeded more in two episodes than Prime did in half its first season.

CrimsonPrime wrote:On topic...Cant wait for season 2 :D.I wonder if The Fallen is going to be season 2's final boss xD. After all The Fallen does exist in the Prime-verse so there's a chance xP.
I hope not. It's still been so recent that he was used that it would feel just as repetitive as Unicron felt.

Plus, I think Hasbro's working on the Thirteen's story in the novels before this cartoon can tackle any of them. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby worldsgreatest » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:52 am

Exactly what Sabrblade said. Animated was slavvish in it's dedication to the fans, the toys were AWESOME, and it told a fun, fantastic story with quirky, interesting characters like Lugnut, the Jet twins, and Blitzwing. We got an updated Waspinator out of it for pete's sake! Than in itself is enough.

Best show since Beast Wars (which is my favorite).
worldsgreatest
Minibot

Postby crazyjeffy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Not a Bumblebee fan at all (or Raf for that matter) But I guess there has to be some transition after an awesome Prime arc. I can't wait for wheeljack to come back.
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby kookookajew » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I dont know why people are complaining about this.

Bumblebee has gotten like ZERO characterization in this series. Bulkhead, Arcee, the Kids (excluding Raph), Starscream, and Ratchet have all been decently flushed out (and optimus is starting to be).
I think Bumblebee deserves his own story arc in this series.
Im actually AMAZED that they went a WHOLE season without an episode completely based around him.
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Foxbear » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Ah, but you are all missing the most important part of this post. :D The release date is March 10th. That means four weeks, :KREMZEEK: a full month :KREMZEEK: of a new episode each Saturday! No 2, 3, 4 week delays! :grin: Here's hoping they stick to the scheduled!!!!
Bring it on!!!!!!!!! :BOT:
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 pm

If there are flashbacks, they'll probably have Bumblebee talking. Anyone else hoping Johnny Yong Bosch will be providing the voice?
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster

Postby Volrathicus Baenimus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 pm

bluecatcinema wrote:If there are flashbacks, they'll probably have Bumblebee talking. Anyone else hoping Johnny Yong Bosch will be providing the voice?

Oh god yes I hope so!!! Need me some IchiBee.
Volrathicus Baenimus
Micromaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

Volrathicus Baenimus wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:If there are flashbacks, they'll probably have Bumblebee talking. Anyone else hoping Johnny Yong Bosch will be providing the voice?

Oh god yes I hope so!!! Need me some IchiBee.
Glad I'm not the only one! JYB has become my new favorite Bumblebee voice. Black Ranger Bumblebee FTW! :grin:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON