This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Rescue Bots Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: The Official Transformers: Rescue Bots Discussion Thread

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:46 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Autobot tap out wrote:If Optimus has a beast mode wouldn't that been taken notice by both the :BOT: and :CON: in season 3 Of TF PRIME ? Or... he gets rid of it near the end of S2 of Prime before he temporarily goes offline

It's probably temporary and when it's all over he rescans a semi truck and goes back to the Prime we all know and love.

Probably though since the beast modes have vehicle kibble they temporarily have three modes
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:

Hellscream9999 wrote: They do

The truth is revealed :shock:
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Zeedust » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Autobot tap out wrote:If Optimus has a beast mode wouldn't that been taken notice by both the :BOT: and :CON: in season 3 Of TF PRIME ? Or... he gets rid of it near the end of S2 of Prime before he temporarily goes offline

Well, as of today we have a potential answer: Prime stopped using dino mode because it was a threat to his mental health and made him a danger to those around him.

So, how are they gonna justify dino-fying Heatwave, Chase, and Blades?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby ctrlFrequency » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Well, as of today we have a potential answer: Prime stopped using dino mode because it was a threat to his mental health and made him a danger to those around him.

So, how are they gonna justify dino-fying Heatwave, Chase, and Blades?

I was wondering that too.

I was a bit worried the Dino modes would be handled poorly with a weak explanation, but they handled it well for both Optimus and Boulder. That gives me faith Heatwave, Chase, and Blades will be handled well.

Kudos to the writers. Even though I didn't think it was their strongest stories, the reasoning why the Dino modes came about was explained and plausible (within the Transformer world)
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Episode 53 -

Optimus is here from the get go for a routine inspection.

This whole first sequence was shown in animatic storyboard form back at BotCon 2014.

Pterodactyl!

Shortened version of the theme song this time.

I love how the fact that there's a Pterodactyl of all things chasing Dani and Blades doesn't even phase Chief.

Blades is convinced that it's the same Pterodactyl from the underground cave that they found back in "What Rises Above". Dani suspects that it might have flown to the surface when the mining tunnels collapsed in the season 2 finale.

Optimus: "Much has happened in my absence."
Chase: "Definitely, sir! The humans gave thanks for the ritual stuff of a creature called a turkey. Then purchased goods at discount on the darkest day of the week."

Cody's trying to pick his Lad Pioneers merit project. It has to be both fun and educational. Heatwave's solution: Self-defense! :lol:

I do like seeing scenes shared between Optimus and Chief. Two leaders working together, and as a nice nod to their toy-based partnership.

They caught the dino, put a tracking device on its ankle, and released to let it lead them back to its nest, and to learn how it got here. It's leaving the island. The deep Earth passage might be on Wayward Island. Doc takes Trex with him to assist in his finding the creature.

WHAAAAAT?! Welcome to Jurassic Park! Or Dinobot Island. Either way, there are four dinosaurs on Wayward Island that weren't there last season! And all four of them happen to share the same altmodes as the non-Grimlock Dinobots.

Doc found the sinkhole he was looking for, but a rockslide nearly buried him, had it not been for Trex knocking him safely aside and taking his place in the rubble.

And now there's a... Is that a Carnotaurus?

Heatwave to the rescue! He's got what I think is a Carnotaurus under control with his water guns, but then the Triceratops gets him in the back. And then the Stegosaurus smacks him aside. Looks like the herbivores have teamed up with the carnivore to fight the energon-vore.

Heatwave grabs Doc and retreats back to Griffin Rock, but Trex was left behind.

For Cody's merit project, Boulder suggests Cody trying working on some unsolvable math equations Graham's working on from Gremsky Tech. Cody passes on that.

Chase's suggestion: Police Challenge! Law enforcement's favorite game! Cody's contestant #1, Blades and Optimus are the audience. Optimus gives a single clap. :lol:

On the news, Huxley interviews Mr. Alper about the mayor's tourist attraction plans for the Pterodactyl after it was spotted on Mount Griffin earlier.

After Doc's report, the Team has to go to the island to get those dinosaurs back to where they came from. Optimus declines the offer to join them on the mission.

Blades makes a reference to Jurassic Park.

Each Bot squares off against the dino that each of them will gain their altmodes from. Chase vs. the Stegosaurus, Heatwave vs. the Apatosaurus, and Boulder vs. the Triceratops. Though, except for Blades, who's trying to evade the Carnotaurus.

The Bots fall back, but the dinos stop chasing them. The Bots soon find out why when they crash into a huge tar pit, one that Graham suspects must have bubbled up from another underground rift.

Optimus and Cody do see the peril and decide to act.

Cody: "First we're going to have to find a boat."
Optimus: "Where we're going, we don't need boats."

Optimus just drives on the ocean floor. I guess it was too much to hope for a Groundbridge portal.

Optimus concludes that the dinos view anything that isn't one of them as a threat.

Optimus leaps on top of the pile of rocks that has buried Trex and... he's scanning Trex!

TYRANNOSAURUS PRIME!

Optimus: "Scanning a creature that is part biological and part machine can lead to unpredictable results. Is that... 'cool'?"

Blades is amazed to learn that Optimus is a Triple-Changer.

Cody suggests that maybe it would be wiser than fighting the dinos to instead ask what it is that they want. Optimus uses his new form to communicate with them.

Within the sinkhole is the dinosaurs' offspring in it. They were simply trying to protect their young.

Optimus uses a sonic blast roar to free Trex from the rubble and clear away the sinkhole. The dinos reunite with their babies and return back to the underground.

They seal up the sinkhole to keep the dinos from coming back to the surface, and off the mayor's tourist attraction list. Afterwards, Heatwave congradulates Optimus, who growls at Heatwave in a threatening manner with red eyes. Optimus gets his wits together and apologizes, as he's not yet accustomed to his primal form.

Optimus is staying a few days to get used to his primal form (yep, they're calling it that).

Cody's finally decided on a project. He built a realistic model of a dinosaur. Well, the head of one, at least.

Onward to the next episode (I'll give my thoughts on both after the next one).

Episode 54 -

All five bots are having a race, while Frankie intervenes with Trex as her ride.

The other Bots don't find Frankie's using Trex as fair, while Optimus decides that two can play her game.

Optimus: "Primal Mode!"

Boulder makes a reference to The Little Engine That Could, which Optimus cites as one of his favorite Earth stories. Chase likewise brings up The Tortoise and the Hare.

Optimus is losing it in his Primal Mode. He's quit running and has turned to attacking his friends.

Short theme song again.

Trying to regain control, Optimus has run off on his own. He nearly runs Huxley off the road.

Optimus has come to town, Godzilla-style.

Huxley's following the Team trying to get the story. Unfortunately, one particular viewer is watching his live news broadcast. Said viewer is wanting to go after the bionic beast that's terrorizing downtown Griffin Rock.

What looks like an army-camoed space shuttle with dual helicopter rotors has just snatched up Optimus in a tractor beam.

The hunter who took Optimus has his own island domain and.. is he voiced by JIM CUMMINGS?!!!!!!

His domain is the Quarry Safari Land. It's been closed since the authorities kept it from stocking real animals. But it's now back in operation thanks to the owner's latest acquisition: The Dinobot (spelled like this in the closed captions).

Using Huxley's footage of the capture, Dani ran an Internet search for a match to the ship that took Prime away. She got a hit for a Colonel Quint Quarry, a big game hunter who hosts illegal safari hunts on his island. Sounds like a cross between General Zaroff from The Most Dangerous Game, Quint from Jaws, and Crocodile Dundee.

Quarry is known to hunt and release his prey if it proves too valuable to replace, but the risk is still to high to just let him go after Optimus.

Reduced energon levels are suspected to be the cause of Optimus's malfunctioning. From scanning Trex, that is, which lowered his resistance to foreign bodies in his system. In this case, possibly the real dinosaur DNA that was used in Trex's construction. They never knew that scanning techno-organics could cause something like this. Boulders working on a equation to test their theory of restoring Optimus's energon levels being a possible solution.

Quarry froze Optimus solid while some extreme cooling gas. Tired of sitting by idly, Cody breaks out of Optimus by smashing threw Prime's windshield with his feet. He plans to stall Quarry to give Optimus time to thaw.

Boy, Optimus sure did thaw quick.

Cody manages to ward off Optimus from harming Quarry.

One of Quarry's tiki-based drones alerts him to intruders. The Darby Ava is arriving.

Boulder's completed an energon patch that should theoretically return Optimus to normal, but there is a chance that could make Optimus worse. Before they take Doc's sea lab to Quarry's island, Boulder wants to run one more test. "Slow and steady".

At the museum, Boulder plans to scan one of the dinosaurs on display and test the energon patch on himself. All of the dinosaurs there are made from real DNA, like Trex, so it should make Boulder run feral as well. However, he has to undergo the same training that Heatwave did when he scanned his boat mode. But Boulder's probably going to do the cliffnotes version since they're pressed for time.

Boulder's scanned the Triceratops. As a precaution, Doc clamps Boulder's feet down to the base of the display. Now they wait and see if he goes wild, and when he does, the humans are to put the patch on and run. This is a pretty risky test.

Quarry's drone hogties Blades, who now has to be carried over Chase's shoulder like a sack. :lol:

Boulder finally goes wild, but the patch was left behind him, away from the humans' reach. So Doc's gotta distract Boulder while Graham makes a break for the patch and applies it. But Boulder knocks the patch away with his tail, sending it flying... right at Frankie. She catches it and slaps it on Boulder.

The patch take a moment to kick in, but it eventually does seem to work.

Quarry uses his camouflage mode to witness the Bots releasing their human operators.

Quarry refers to his drones as "Q Drones".

The Q Drones capture the humans, while the Bots show their being alive in front of the camouflaged Quarry, who fires capture nets at them. Heatwave and Chase dodge the nets, but Blades isn't so lucky.

Quarry successfully captures the Bots with an impenetrable metal & energy cage.

Quarry uses his Q Drones to contain Optimus, but Graham arrives to sic Boulder on the hunter.

Boulder frees Optimus and smashes Quarry's jeep. Quarry calls for a tactical retreat.

Graham slaps the energon patch on Optimus and, like with Boulder, it takes a while to work but it does cure Optimus.

Quarry orders his drones that the robots be loaded into the Hellijet and the humans caged.

As Boulder and Optimus fight throw Quarry's Q Drones, Quarry attempts to take off, but the Hellijet's maximum weight has been exceeded.

"Power Up and Energize!" Chase uses his toy's claw to break himself and the others out of the cage.

Boulder uses Optimus to give himself a boost up to grab hold of the Hellijet and orders quarry to land. Heatwave breaks open the door to the cockpit and seconds the order. Quarry lands and is arrested, jailed in his own cage. He offers to buy the bots off of his captors, but the "Commissioner" denies him an answer.

Unbeknownst to our heroes, one Q Drone is still in working condition.

Blades reassures Dani that he will NOT be scanning a dinosaur should he ever scan a third mode. He says he'll scan something safe, like a moped.

Optimus thanks the team for coming to his aid, and thanks Cody for his own help. He could indeed hear Cody's common sense and compassion through the whole ordeal, and says that those words kept things from becoming worse than it could have.

Quarry's gone. Escaped. But he'll be back.

Jeff Bennett -- Heli-Jet Computer (the above spelling of "Hellijet" came from the Closed Captioning, but this is probably more official)
JIM CUMMINGS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!! -- Colonel Quint Quarry and a Q-Drone ("Q Drone" was the CC spelling).

These episode were awesome. Plain and simple fun all throughout. The first one had a really tight continuity with the previous season's events greatly influencing it, and the gentle giant Optimus as a rampaging reptile T-Rex is just pure awesome in and of itself. I'd go as far as to say that I found Optimus's Primal Mode to be more appealing than Grimlock's was in AOE. The second episode was cool for it giving us a brand new villain to play around with, and for bringing that awesome that is JIM CUMMINGS back to the Transformers. Colonel Quint Quarry may not be that new of a character type, but there is no comparison to Lord Chumley. Quarry is definitely more sinister whilst Chumley was quite the jovial chap. What's more is that the animation in these episodes has significantly improved from the last two seasons. Everything moves so much more fluidly and looks a lot more crisp. The CGI on the Bots shot WAY up from last season, making them almost look like the CGI bots from the upcoming RID cartoon. Though, these episodes ended with Optimus still having his Primal Mode, so it remains up in the air if and when he'll get rid of it for the sake of keeping in continuity with TF: Prime. But overall, this show continues to be fantastic and I can't wait to see more of it.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Transformers Rescue Bots: Jurassic Adventure Hits February 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Our friends over at Shout! Factory, has listed a new Transformers: Rescue Bots DVD called Jurassic Adventure. The DVD contains six episodes and is listed for $13.93 with a February 10, 2015 release date. The DVD contains the following episodes which includes a mixture of season 1 and season 2 episodes.

1 Transformers Rescue Bots: Family Of Heroes
2 Transformers Rescue Bots: Return Of The Dinobot
3 Transformers Rescue Bots: What Lies Below
4 Transformers Rescue Bots: What Rises Above
5 Transformers Rescue Bots: In Search Of The Griffin's Nest
6 Transformers Rescue Bots: Movers And Shakers

Synopsis

Get Ready For An Up-RAAWWR-iously Good Time!

Join Chase, Heatwave, Blades and Boulder — the Rescue Bots — as they encounter five new dino-sized adventures! The quiet little town of Griffin Rock won’t know what hit it when Doc Greene’s new pet, Trex, wreaks havoc! Can the Rescue Bots and their human allies save the day? Find out with Jurassic Adventures!

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Archanubis » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
I'm surprised they didn't call Quarry "Chumley" as a nod to the G1 antagonist from "Prime Target." As I haven't seen the last episodes from last season yet, I wonder how he'll fit into the slowly expanding list of human villains in this series. :CON:
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 am

Wow.

That DVD is all kinds of disappointing.

Episodes 1, 11, 36, 37, 42 and 47. The first four make some sort of sense since 1 and 11 have Trex in them, 36-37 are a two-parter that have the underground cavern and Pterodactyl in them (well, only in 37, but 37 makes less sense on its own than it does together with 36), and 42 and 47 are included because...

Nope, no good reason to include 42 or 47.

And all of these are season 1-2 episodes, so no Primal Modes for the Bots.

Better luck next time. >:oP
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:48 pm

Why does Shout Factory insist on releasing Rescue Bots this way instead of giving us season sets?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:Why does Shout Factory insist on releasing Rescue Bots this way instead of giving us season sets?
Here's why there hasn't been season sets yet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0d5wh3h_vU#t=2110

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Why does Shout Factory insist on releasing Rescue Bots this way instead of giving us season sets?
Here's why there hasn't been season sets yet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0d5wh3h_vU#t=2110

About when do they give that answer?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The video ought to play at the point when the question is asked and answered. Is starting from the beginning on your end? :???:

If so, fast forward to the 34:50 mark.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

The video ought to play at the point when the question is asked and answered. Is starting from the beginning on your end? :???:

If so, fast forward to the 34:50 mark.

It was starting from the start, but now it's not. Weird.

EDIT: And I think it's time to start writing letters. Anyone want to join in?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Confirmed via a Twitter correspondence between story editor Nicole Dubuc and Transformers superfan and Wiki editor extraordinaire Chris McFeely - https://twitter.com/NicoleDubuc/status/530062342206132224

Transformers: Rescue Bots will have 26 episodes in its third season, making it officially the second-longest Transformers cartoon in terms of episode count, at a total of 78 episodes counting the two unaired season 2 episodes and the entirety of season 3.

Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc Just wondering, how many episodes long is Rescue Bots s3? 26 as usual, or 13?
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely 26. :D
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc HUZZAH! Did you know that makes it the second-longest-running Transformers cartoon behind the original? :D
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely COOL! How many episodes did G1 have?
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc 98. A full-length fourth season of Rescue Bots would take it over the top!
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely Something to aspire to then! :) Thanks!

This also means that it's longer that TF: Prime's count of 65 episodes (or 68 if you count when Predacons Rising was rerun split into three episodes).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:04 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Transformers: Rescue Bots will have 26 episodes in its third season, making it officially the second-longest Transformers cartoon in terms of episode count, at a total of 78 episodes counting the two unaired season 2 episodes and the entirety of season 3.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Just kidding. I don't care. Congratulations to Rescue Bots for becoming the second-longest Transformers cartoon!
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Thanks to Seibertron member Sabrblade who spotted a twitter conversation between Chris Mcfeely and Story Editor Nicole Dubuc who has confirmed that Transformers Rescue Bots season 3 will be 26 episodes. That will make Rescue Bots the second longest running Transformers cartoon behind the original G1 cartoon which had 98 episodes. If renewed for a full 4th season, Rescue Bots will take its place at the top.

Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc Just wondering, how many episodes long is Rescue Bots s3? 26 as usual, or 13?
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc HUZZAH! Did you know that makes it the second-longest-running Transformers cartoon behind the original? :D
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc 98. A full-length fourth season of Rescue Bots would take it over the top!
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Zeedust » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Transformers: Rescue Bots will have 26 episodes in its third season, making it officially the second-longest Transformers cartoon in terms of episode count, at a total of 78 episodes counting the two unaired season 2 episodes and the entirety of season 3.

Woohoo! Go, Rescue Bots!
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon

Postby padfoo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Thanks to Seibertron member Sabrblade who spotted a twitter conversation between Chris Mcfeely and Story Editor Nicole Dubuc who has confirmed that Transformers Rescue Bots season 3 will be 26 episodes. That will make Rescue Bots the second longest running Transformers cartoon behind the original G1 cartoon which had 98 episodes. If renewed for a full 4th season, Rescue Bots will take its place at the top.

Wow, and I still have not seen a full episode!
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby YRQRM0 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:14 pm

LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Go for gold Rescue bots and beat G1 in episodes

:BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP

LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:19 pm

YRQRM0 wrote:LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.

I know right

I wonder who would consider RID2015 as season 4 of TF: PRIME though it technically could be
Autobot tap out wrote:

Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Autobot tap out wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote:LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.

I know right

I wonder who would consider RID2015 as season 4 of TF: PRIME though it technically could be
Thing is, though, there's a time skip of a few years between Prime and RID, separating the two.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP

Coming from someone who's not into this show all that much, adding Decepticons really would make it worse. It doesn't need a threat; just an interesting conflict.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON