This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

Postby El Duque » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Good news for all you translucent figure enthusiasts! Seibertron has added Deluxe Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier to our ever expanding galleries. Both figures were mail-in exclusives from the Million Publishing Transformers Generations books. Full high quality galleries can be found at the links and images below.

Ghost Starscream (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Transformers Henkei

Electro Disruptor Ligier (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Transformers Henkei

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Toy Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bit of trivia: Electro Disruptor Ligier was repurposed as Shattered Glass Mirage, and so functions as both a toy for an invisible G1 Mirage and a to for SG Mirage. 8)

Also, wish there were pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:Bit of trivia: Electro Disruptor Ligier was repurposed as Shattered Glass Mirage, and so functions as both a toy for an invisible G1 Mirage and a to for SG Mirage. 8)

Also, wish there were pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator. ;)

And that's where he stands in my collection.

He's quite a fun figure.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Man, do I love the Classics Mirage toy. I'm a little surprised Dragstrip and Fracture didn't make it into the foto shoot.

The amount of times I've thought about getting Ghost Starscream too. That thing looks awesome. Would have been cool to see the ehobby G1 ghost Screamer in the gallery like the EDL gallery(yeah, I know the clear G1 Mirage is KO).

All in all, it's like candy for the eyes.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
These galleries will probably get an update in the next week or two. I'm planning on busting out the e-Hobby G1 "ghost" Starscream, Masterpiece Ghost Starscream, and the e-Hobby Binaltech clear Ligier. I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.

I completely forgot about Drag Strip ... and I've got Fracture, but have never done galleries yet of those Walmart movie/classics exclusives. Fracture is waiting for me to bust open my MOSC Go-Bots Crasher for a gallery.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.
f you got it, Beast wars Telemocha Series Waspeeter is the best version of Waspinator to use, being the most show-accurate to an impressive degree. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.
f you got it, Beast wars Telemocha Series Waspeeter is the best version of Waspinator to use, being the most show-accurate to an impressive degree. 8)

Just for you ... I'll use this one my friend! Or perhaps I'll use that one in the Henkei gallery, and the original Waspinator in the G1 gallery.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sparkly. :ic$: I've never been a big fan of transleuscent figures, but you sure do make them look nice.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Stormrider » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Seibertron wrote:These galleries will probably get an update in the next week or two. I'm planning on busting out the e-Hobby G1 "ghost" Starscream, Masterpiece Ghost Starscream, and the e-Hobby Binaltech clear Ligier. I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.

I completely forgot about Drag Strip ... and I've got Fracture, but have never done galleries yet of those Walmart movie/classics exclusives. Fracture is waiting for me to bust open my MOSC Go-Bots Crasher for a gallery.

e-Hobby BT Mirage is one of my favorites. That figure came out very well in bot and alt mode.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Screamfleet » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Clear figures can look really nice sometimes, these two are a good example of it.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stormrider wrote:
Seibertron wrote:These galleries will probably get an update in the next week or two. I'm planning on busting out the e-Hobby G1 "ghost" Starscream, Masterpiece Ghost Starscream, and the e-Hobby Binaltech clear Ligier. I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.

e-Hobby BT Mirage is one of my favorites. That figure came out very well in bot and alt mode.

If you are going to bring your "portable studio" to Botcon, I can bring my Crasher for you to shoot those photos. That way you can keep yours sealed MOSC. Just bring your Fracture. Let me know...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:57 am

Rated X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:

If you are going to bring your "portable studio" to Botcon, I can bring my Crasher for you to shoot those photos. That way you can keep yours sealed MOSC. Just bring your Fracture. Let me know...

Thanks for the offer Rated X. That is very thoughtful of you. Unfortunately, I don't have a portable studio. I'll be doing the galleries of the toys when I get home early next week.

I also don't like to keep figures MISB. Even my BotCon 1994 G2 Breakdown will be freed from his plastic prison one day very soon.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

Postby RhA » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Waspinator! Why not Scourge as well?

Also, damn your beautiful seeker collection.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 am

RhA wrote:Waspinator! Why not Scourge as well?

Also, damn your beautiful seeker collection.

Scourge was included with the original pics ...

You guys will be happy to know that I finished up the pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator earlier this week. I used original Waspinator with e-Hobby G1 Ghost Starscream's gallery and Telemocha Waspinator with Henkei Ghost Starscream's gallery. I'll add in the pics to this gallery when I post Masterpiece Ghost Starscream and e-Hobby G1 Ghost Starscream's galleries.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I only half-heartedly bought that Mirage for my SG collection. He is so much nicer out of package than it seems he should be. Really nice figure.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #182 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Haberlin 230915A"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #410 multi-pack DC Comics 1989 (CA) Geiger (W) Collins (A)Cockrum 230915A"
BATMAN #410 multi- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC002 136B (W) Zdarsky (CA) Quesada"
BATMAN #136 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 FEB232832 796D (W) Adams (CA) Garbett"
FLASH #796 Cvr D 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #800 Cvr E Cardstock DC Comics 2023 0423DC118 800E (CA) Nakayama"
FLASH #800 Cvr E C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #734 Superman DC Comics 1997 (CA) Grummett 200610A"
ACTION COMICS #734 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC020 3B (W) Williamson (CA) Nakayama"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #682 DC Comics 1995 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #145 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2024 0124DC005 145E (CA) Stokoe (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #145 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #11 DC Comics 0623DC258 (A/CA) Owen (W) Fisch"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 0923DC050 1E Hasteen"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0323DC196 1072E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC048 1C (CA)Chmidt"
Batman Santa Claus ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON