This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot, Knock Out, & Vehicon In-Package and Bios

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot, Knock Out, & Vehicon In-Package and Bios

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to eBay seller miyatoys we have in-package images of the upcoming Transformers Prime "RID" Deluxe Class Bumblebee repaint Hot Shot and his wave mates Knock Out and Vehicon, plus their bios.

Hot Shot spends most of his time trying to prove himself worthy of being called warrior by the older AUTOBOTS. Unfortunately, this often means either showing off, which bugs the more experienced soldiers, or rushing headlong into danger, which requires a rescue. He's got a lot of potential, but also a lot to learn.

KNOCK OUT is oily slick; the ultimate salesman. Everyone knows his weapons are dangerous and prone to malfunction, and his installation methods often leave DECEPTICONS scarred and crippled. But who can resist having quantum disintegration at his fingertips?

Every VEHICON knows how likely he is to be dismantled - either by the AUTOBOTS, or by a DECEPTICON commander in need of spare parts. Danger is just part of life to a VEHICON, happiness is loyalty to MEGATRON and a warm blaster cannon.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot and Knock Out In-Package and Bios

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Just a repaint of Bee? Not impressed. Knock Out, on the other hand, has a good alt mode. That should have been Hot Shot's alt mode.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot and Knock Out In-Package and Bios

Postby rpetras » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just a repaint of Bee? Not impressed. Knock Out, on the other hand, has a good alt mode. That should have been Hot Shot's alt mode.

Hot Shot has a new head as well as a paint job.
And, since it uses the PRID Bee mold, and I'm using FE Bee for my TF: Prime lineup, it should look like a completely different character.

I'm still not loving Knock Out's bot mode. I'm hoping we'll be able to add some fan mode twists to it to improve it once it is in hand.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Samsonator » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
The main draw of that Hot Shot figure is the remolded head, and it is a pretty good one from the photos we've already seen, very Armada-esque (hard to believe the character of Armada Hot Shot is ten years old now)... if I see this one in stores, I'll probably pick him up since I've got no real intention of getting Bee from this line... guess I'm just not a Bumblebee sorta guy.
Knock Out is an all-around disappointment. I was really hoping for a good toy for this one, because I really like Knock Out in the show, especially his voice (Same as Red Alert's in the Armada PS2 game, which was also awesome). Instead we get this crap. I mean I understand it's difficult to get a functioning toy out of such a heavily stylized character model, and still have him look half-decent, but this is definitely a case where "close enough for Hasbro" is not close enough for me.
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
KNOCK OUT is oily slick

Who wanty to bet that a possible name for him was Oil Slick :-?

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby RAcast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Quite frankly, I'm not sure what everyone is griping about Knock Out for, as far as his robot mode is concerned. The color difference between the darker red and the lighter red is...a bit more drastic than perhaps it should be, but otherwise it looks great and I look forward to seeing it on shelves.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 am

RAcast wrote:Quite frankly, I'm not sure what everyone is griping about Knock Out for, as far as his robot mode is concerned. The color difference between the darker red and the lighter red is...a bit more drastic than perhaps it should be, but otherwise it looks great and I look forward to seeing it on shelves.

It's not teh colors that are putting everybody off (Well at least me)

It is the toy itself, it is going to be very unbalenced and highly hollow

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby RAcast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:28 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
RAcast wrote:Quite frankly, I'm not sure what everyone is griping about Knock Out for, as far as his robot mode is concerned. The color difference between the darker red and the lighter red is...a bit more drastic than perhaps it should be, but otherwise it looks great and I look forward to seeing it on shelves.

Ahh, yeah I can see that. Well, we'll just have to see how it turns out I suppose. If they engineered it well or not, I mean. It might be that the hollow-ness won't hurt it.
Old fasioned games!
RAcast
City Commander

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 am

RAcast wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:

Ahh, yeah I can see that. Well, we'll just have to see how it turns out I suppose. If they engineered it well or not, I mean. It might be that the hollow-ness won't hurt it.

The verdict will be the toy review

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot, Knock Out, & Vehicon In-Package and Bios

Postby triKlops » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Knock Out's weapon looks sick :APPLAUSE:
be great to get this in hand

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Deluxe Hot Shot, Knock Out, & Vehicon In-Package and Bios

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
Did they even try on Knock-Out's colors? Really now, sweet alt-mode or not that's kind of a deal breaker.

Hot Shot is alright, but the Vehicon is made of awesome.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4

Postby Va'al » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Vehicon is sweet!

I'm really not convinced by Knock Out, and still on the fence about Ratchet.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 am

Va'al wrote:Vehicon is sweet!

I'm really not convinced by Knock Out, and still on the fence about Ratchet.

Bought him just yesterday, he is an excellent figure! In person his head does not look so big

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
-Hot Shot looks really cool, but I liked the earlier flame deco better.
-Knockout, fingers crossed the stock photo is mistransformed (I don't even think we've seen any other photos of him)
-Superb

Overall this wave looks great :grin:
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Blurrz » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Hot Shot is in his older colors and his bio is him in his younger years.. >:oP

Since I'm not spending $60+ to cuztomize FE Vehicon into Animated Wheeljack, guess I'll use this Vehicon mold.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Doubledealer93 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
getting them allllllllllll!!!!!! and 5 vehicons. :grin:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Heckfire » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Actually, going by the colors, I might do a little partswapping and make myself a proper Nightbeat.
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby RAcast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Heckfire wrote:Actually, going by the colors, I might do a little partswapping and make myself a proper Nightbeat.

Definitely post pictures if you do, I want to know how it'd look all said and done. And you'll have a Shattered Glass someone when the extra parts when you're done. xD

I'm thinking... Start with Bumblebee, keep the arms and torso, grab the blue legs (paint the red on them yellow), repaint whichever head you keep, and swap in the blue doors and rear shoulder kibble if possible.

I'm afraid I don't have anything substantive to say, since I don't have PRID BB. It'll look awfully strange in car-mode though. ._.;
Old fasioned games!
RAcast
City Commander

Postby Screamfleet » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
that vehicon actually looks pretty good. I hope they do a jet vehicon too.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN 12 CENT ADVENTURE #1 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Pearson (W) Grayson 230915A"
BATMAN 12 CENT ADV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr K 1:100 DC Comics 2023 0323DC057 135K LGY #900 (CA) Quesada"
BATMAN #135 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #146 Cvr C DC Comics 2024 0224DC003 146C (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #146 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr N 1:50 DC Comics 2023 DEC222896 1N (CA) Derenick (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN 12 CENT ADVENTURE #1 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Pearson (W) Grayson 230915D"
BATMAN 12 CENT ADV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC804 123A"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC201 1A (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC197 1073B (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BAT-MAN FIRST KNIGHT #1 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 1223DC176 1A (CA) Perkins"
NEW!
BAT-MAN FIRST KNIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC068 139A (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #139 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #28 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915C"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON