This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Wave Three Deluxes In-Hand Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Wave Three Deluxes In-Hand Images

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Hobbybase facebook page has posted a couple of images of Transformers Prime "RID" Deluxe Wave 3. This wave consist of Wave 2's Arcee and Ratchet, and adds Hot Shot, Knock Out, and Vehicon to the mix. Hopefully this wave will be hitting domestic retail soon. Images mirrored below.

Update: We now have a load of additional images from HK-TF, including some nice comparison and group shots.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Wave Three Deluxes In-Hand Images

Postby Lord Onixprime » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 am

I'll take a Knockout and 2 Vehicon please!
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

I'm really loving all three new guys. It still looks like you can fold back those grill pieces on Knock Out, but I do like him, and the matte maroon on the brighter shiny red looks kind of neat to me, and I hope they do more texture work with paint in the future. Vehicon looks proper evil, although I feel he'll be a little too hard to come by to form a good army, and though I hate the RID Bee mold, Hot Shot's differences pull it off flawlessly to me. I just hope they fixed that automorph gimmick to be a bit more stable.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby WolfDawg » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:08 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Knockout and Vehicon both look great to me. Knockout especially looks WAY better in hand than his Hasbro stock photos.

I'm still on the fence about Hot Shot. Especially since he's never been on the show...
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 am

Well yah, but at least he makes that mold look good. RID Bee looks like a bodybuilding five-year-old. I'm glad I have the FE version of him to use.

Also, yes, Knock Out looks so much better here, I'm just still sad there's no gold on him!
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby DeceptiCobra » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 am

I found Ratchet and Arcee at Target, so I picked them up already (got two Arcees for the weapons). Now I need these guys and about 5 more Vehicons.
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 am

I just got Ratchet and am about to open him, but I didn't really want the Arcee. I've traded my FE Arcee for a huge lot of figures to a friend of mine because I'm none too fond of her either. I just think they could have done SOMETHING about the backpack.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Repro labels will come through for knockout and others, right?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

I sure hope so, but I might just do some paint on KO. He looks so good! Also, even though Hasbro is sort of lax on paint apps, I think they are starting to learn to put them in the right places even if there isn't a lot of them.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby Heavy B » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 am

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Knockout is growing on me, and vehicon? Puts the first edition backpack to SHAME.
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby DarkEnergon » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 am

Motto: "You can't harm me while Dark Energon flows through my veins!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm so mad KnockOut's rims aren't yellow!
DarkEnergon
Minibot
Buy from DarkEnergon on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 am

Yah, that Vehicon might be my favorite figure of the line thus far. it just looks so GOOD. That more regal shade of purple isn't too garish, either.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I hope Knock Out's chest is mistransformed, he looks too flat. I love that Vehicon, I might even get 2 of them. Of course this is all assuming those damn RiD Bumblebees sell by the time these show up. Seriously Hasbro, he's not THAT popular. Especially when the toy itself is such a PoS.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

Where I'm at, I've actually seen more Cliffjumpers than anything else. So much that if I put him off and never get him, I won't have to worry if he's gone.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby triKlops » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
sweet, can't wait to get my hands on the new wave
Arcee and Ratchet just started popping up so I would assume i will see these soon

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
the vehicon looks awesome, hope they introduce a better price point when these come out so i can get it. I picked up wheljack & arcee with the hasbro coupons yesterday and i can officially say now they are not worth $13-$15, $10 would be the most id pay but id still feel pretty ripped off since this seems to be a hit or miss line. Wheeljacks awesome but Arcee is halfassed, the tire on the back & giant wings kill it. Plus they're to damn small to be sold for $13-$15. The line has potential but the pricing just ruins it.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Lord Onixprime » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 am

I don't quite get the hate for RID Bumblebee aside from the fact that I don't think I've ever seen a single picture with him positioned right so that the hood actually faces in a downward angle instead of straight out. He is actually (which surprised me once I got him) and very solid figure. Better than Cliffjumper.

The only reason I might not get Hot Shot is that he is not in the show. I'm not the biggest fan of the Unicron Trilogy, and so the homage to Cybertron/Armada Hot Shot just doesn't do anything for me.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am

Well, I couldn't get FE Cliff, so I might consider RID, I mean he doesn't look horrible, just not as good. If Bee is a solid figure, I'm definitely getting Hot Shot. I've never been the kind of collector to not get someone because they aren't in the show, I go for what molds interest me, and I did LIKE Bee's, just not as Bee. they put a little too much automorph into him and it made him look a bit clunky. Hot Shot looks better though, for some reason. Might be the paint job.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby Pinoytron » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 am

I really like the RID version of Vehicon! Its simple and clean :KREMZEEK: " No Backpack " :KREMZEEK:
Pinoytron
Mini-Con

Postby Lord Onixprime » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 am

Apnea wrote:Well, I couldn't get FE Cliff, so I might consider RID, I mean he doesn't look horrible, just not as good. If Bee is a solid figure, I'm definitely getting Hot Shot. I've never been the kind of collector to not get someone because they aren't in the show, I go for what molds interest me, and I did LIKE Bee's, just not as Bee. they put a little too much automorph into him and it made him look a bit clunky. Hot Shot looks better though, for some reason. Might be the paint job.

Yeah, his automorph reavealer gimmick is a bit more excessive than the others, but he is not a bad figure. He satisfies the role, and doesn't make me feel like I need to hunt down the FE version.

Cliffjumper on the other hand, I don't know, I just feel like it is the weakest figure I bought in a long time. Underwhelming transformation and bot mode. Vehicle mode looks great though.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby paul053 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 am

To me, the best out of these three is ............... VEHICON! I'm seriously thinking about modifying his head to make him my first crossover to ....... Batman. :lol:
paul053
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:33 am

Well I might not get him then. I'm not itching to, and as I said before, my stores here are overflowing with them anyway. At Walmart AND Target, there are about two Bees and like 10 CJs. It's redonkulous.

Seeing as how I DO have the FE Bumblebee, and he is quite a great figure, I'll just settle for Hot Shot. I'm guessing they may have slightly changed the gimmick to maybe be a bit more sturdy straight out, but even if they didn't, hell, he has movable goggles. I never got HFTD Highbrow, and now my heart aches for goggles.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby Lord Onixprime » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am

Apnea wrote:Well I might not get him then. I'm not itching to, and as I said before, my stores here are overflowing with them anyway. At Walmart AND Target, there are about two Bees and like 10 CJs. It's redonkulous.

Seeing as how I DO have the FE Bumblebee, and he is quite a great figure, I'll just settle for Hot Shot. I'm guessing they may have slightly changed the gimmick to maybe be a bit more sturdy straight out, but even if they didn't, hell, he has movable goggles. I never got HFTD Highbrow, and now my heart aches for goggles.

I forgot about Highbrow.... Never even saw him in stores, and I really wanted him too.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Apnea » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am

I saw one, and it had a huge blue paint splotch on his FACE. I honestly should have got him. He is one of the most sought after figures in my mind. Him and fooking Classics HOUND.
Apnea
Mini-Con
Watch Apnea on YouTube

Postby Hypershock » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
im really glad that the rid line finally has a figure that really appears to be better than the first edition :) that vehicon takes the fe version out back and just executes it!!

hot shot looks like a better version of that mold than bumblebee does; i also cant wait until someone gets their hands on the instructions for knockout so we know what his proper transformation is

When are these coming out?
Hypershock
Combiner
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLD DIGGER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle shovel 2020"
GOLD DIGGER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROOTWING Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro plant dragon"
ROOTWING Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CARB O'NATE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers energy drink 2019"
CARB O'NATE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LUCKANEER Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Lawn League import 2019 Hasbro"
LUCKANEER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WADDLEPOP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Penguin"
WADDLEPOP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIM SUM Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle dumpling 2020"
GOLDIM SUM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRITICALLY COMPLAINED Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
CRITICALLY COMPLAI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXCESSORY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers purse backpack handbag 2019"
EXCESSORY Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRIST BANNED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades watch 2019 Hasbro"
WRIST BANNED Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREENY REX Transformers BotBots Series 3 LOST BOTS Potted Plant Hasbro 2019"
GREENY REX Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIPTOAST (Light version) Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes 2020"
HIPTOAST (Light ve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHREDDER JACK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
SHREDDER JACK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LATTE SPICE WHIRL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes Pumpkin Spice"
LATTE SPICE WHIRL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHROLLER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby stroller 2019"
HIGHROLLER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON