This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Fan Art Sales now being banned at Botcon (but now it's not!)

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Fan Art Sales now being banned at Botcon.

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 pm

:APPLAUSE:

Good. Hasbro has seen reason. I can totally see why they'd ban 3rd party stuff and KOs, but banning fan artists just hurts fans and Hasbro's rep, regardless of whether or not they're legally okay in doing so.

Of course I think a;; this last minute rule changing might have poisoned their reputation already, but it's nice that they listened to the massive outcry over this.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Lord Onixprime » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:44 pm

It was only a matter of time before Hasbro and Takara lashed back at unlicensed products. There was a time when third party was innocent. A limited little add on for a figure her and there, but it has become exceedingly mainstream, and infringing in recent years.

Sure, they took it a step too far banning the sale and commissioning of fan made Transformers art, but they realized that and that is why they backed down.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:lol....shooting themselves in the foot much?! They've put their foot in the s**t and realizes that they don't like the f****n' smell. Done with Botcon. :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BOOM:
Beericade wrote:Day late and a dollar short. I've already made my decision about Botcon. There are too many others out there that are NOT being arsehats.
joevill wrote:Hasbro has become Nazis

:sad: Babies. You guys are nothing but babies. If anything this should prove that Hasbro does listen. But i guess its just easier to keep the hate going than to just attend the convention and enjoy yourself. (something tells me thoses that are saying "**** botcon and Hasbro!" will be the first in line to get in.)
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Beericade » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Motto: "Most perverted bot mode ever!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
5150 Cruiser wrote: :sad: Babies. You guys are nothing but babies. If anything this should prove that Hasbro does listen. But i guess its just easier to keep the hate going than to just attend the convention and enjoy yourself. (something tells me thoses that are saying **** botcon and Hasbro!" will be the first in line to get in.)

Nope. Won't see me in line in front or out back. The fans in my household have decided to spend our money at Cons that actually don't ostracize a good portion of the fan base. If Hasbro really listened to the fans as you implied they would have done something regarding the FunPub matter. Instead, they washed their hands and passed the buck. If they had their ears open they would at least attempt to recognize their adult fans and customers and do what the third party guys offer. But, no, they instead throw a temper tantrum because what they had to offer was shown up last year at their own Con. Sorry, but I don't do stockholders meetings disguised as a Con. A fan base shouldn't be relegated to slinking in the back shadows to get the things Hasbro and Takara can't pull off.
Beericade
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
5150 Cruiser wrote:
AutobotCliffjumper wrote:lol....shooting themselves in the foot much?! They've put their foot in the s**t and realizes that they don't like the f****n' smell. Done with Botcon. :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS: :BOOM:
Beericade wrote:Day late and a dollar short. I've already made my decision about Botcon. There are too many others out there that are NOT being arsehats.
joevill wrote:Hasbro has become Nazis

:sad: Babies. You guys are nothing but babies. If anything this should prove that Hasbro does listen. But i guess its just easier to keep the hate going than to just attend the convention and enjoy yourself. (something tells me thoses that are saying **** botcon and Hasbro!" will be the first in line to get in.)

Did it ever occur to you that the 3 guys youre quoting dont care about fan art ??? This minor "change of heart" on fan art is nothing but a PR stunt. The fans want no bans at all, not republican style flip flopping.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2

Re: Fan Art Sales now being banned at Botcon (but now it's not!)

Postby Court Jester » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Court Jester

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Beericade wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote: :sad: Babies. You guys are nothing but babies. If anything this should prove that Hasbro does listen. But i guess its just easier to keep the hate going than to just attend the convention and enjoy yourself. (something tells me thoses that are saying **** botcon and Hasbro!" will be the first in line to get in.)

Nope. Won't see me in line in front or out back. The fans in my household have decided to spend our money at Cons that actually don't ostracize a good portion of the fan base. If Hasbro really listened to the fans as you implied they would have done something regarding the FunPub matter. Instead, they washed their hands and passed the buck. If they had their ears open they would at least attempt to recognize their adult fans and customers and do what the third party guys offer. But, no, they instead throw a temper tantrum because what they had to offer was shown up last year at their own Con. Sorry, but I don't do stockholders meetings disguised as a Con. A fan base shouldn't be relegated to slinking in the back shadows to get the things Hasbro and Takara can't pull off.

I some how don't think these bans or not-bans will affect too many under 10 year olds.

Oh wait ... you're one of those who think Transformers is more of an adult thing. My bad.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Beericade wrote: If they had their ears open they would at least attempt to recognize their adult fans and customers and do what the third party guys offer. But, no, they instead throw a temper tantrum because what they had to offer was shown up last year at their own Con. Sorry, but I don't do stockholders meetings disguised as a Con. A fan base shouldn't be relegated to slinking in the back shadows to get the things Hasbro and Takara can't pull off.

So because they don't offer the same things 3rd party compaines offer they don't care about adult fans? That damn Hasbro. Only caring about making toys for the kids! :P

But one thing i will give you credit. If you truly aren't happy with what hasbro is doing and will not be parcicipating, then good for you. I'm not one to protest, but if you do believe in something then stand by it.
Rated X wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that the 3 guys youre quoting dont care about fan art ??? This minor "change of heart" on fan art is nothing but a PR stunt. The fans want no bans at all, not republican style flip flopping.

Doesn't matter wheather they care about fan art or not. There pissed becasue there was a ban, but part of that ban is being lifted and they still want to cry like babies. NO, 100% of the bans may not have been lifted, (i still think Hasbro was in the right with their orignal decision) but at least they were listening. But to them Hasbro will always just be the big bad corperation that's out to ruin their fun.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Speed: 7

Postby Heckfire » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
At least they recognized that there is a major difference between a company, even a small one, selling what is, essentially, bootleg TF toys and an artist selling pictures. It's essentially a matter of scale: a single artist may make a few bucks here and there on what is essentially free advertising, while the third-party companies are actually competing with Hasbro while still profiting from the Transformers' brand by making toys based on TF characters or concepts. Hasbro and Takara are TOY companies after all.

...and yes, it DOES smack of the giant corporation stomping on the "little guy." However, BotCon IS Hasbro's home turf, there are dozens of other TF conventions where the third-party companies can still show their stuff.
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4

Postby Vicalliose » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Burn wrote:I some how don't think these bans or not-bans will affect too many under 10 year olds.

Oh wait ... you're one of those who think Transformers is more of an adult thing. My bad.
As expensive as the whole trip is I'd be surprised that any kids and their (most likely bored out of their minds) parents turn up. If their parents are collectors themselves of course your statement is kinda irrelevant. We're talking about BotCon and how Hasbro's collectors offerings just suck in quality and price, at this point we could honestly do without the official club as far as I'm concerned, we get more info from Toy Fair and other non-Transformers conventions anyway.

Seriously I want to know now. How many kids can bee seen at BotCon on average? :???:
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Skill: 1

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Good news. I'm glad they're listening, even if it doesn't necessarily mean the same exception will apply in future years.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Everybody has seemed to ignore my first post requesting for a link to an "OFFICIAL" statement on an "OFFICIAL" Hasbro or Funpub website addressing the ban. Im tired of the rumor mill from "trusted sources" or tweets from TFW2005 members. Show me a god damn link from a Hasbro or Funpub website. Or show us a photo of the actual e-mail coming from Brian Savage's address. Their websites dont even aknowledge the bans existance. Every source of information about this ban originates from a fan site or those directly affiliated with a fan site.

Im beginning to think this whole 3rd party ban is just a fan hoax created by insiders that wish to abuse their credibility to push their agenda. If thats the truth then of course Hasbro and Funpub will not aknowledge it "officially" and just stay quiet and reap the benefits. Maybe Im imagining things, but this "ban" crap has been going on for 2 weeks with no official statement aknowledgeing it's existance.

Im calling out whoever reported this ban on the fan sites...

Screw the tweets, and secret sources. Prove the 3rd party ban is really "official".
Rated X
Banned

Postby Burn » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:14 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Vicalliose wrote:
Burn wrote:I some how don't think these bans or not-bans will affect too many under 10 year olds.

As expensive as the whole trip is I'd be surprised that any kids and their (most likely bored out of their minds) parents turn up. If their parents are collectors themselves of course your statement is kinda irrelevant. We're talking about BotCon and how Hasbro's collectors offerings just suck in quality and price, at this point we could honestly do without the official club as far as I'm concerned, we get more info from Toy Fair and other non-Transformers conventions anyway.

Seriously I want to know now. How many kids can bee seen at BotCon on average? :???:

Yes yes, BotCon isn't attended by the main target group of Transformers, it's aimed at the collectors.

That's not what i'm getting at.

What i'm getting at is this massive belief being perpetuated by those sprouting the anti-Hasbro sentiment that they are the target group of Transformers and that they're owed something by Hasbro and when Hasbro says otherwise, they cry and bemoan ... whilst running out to the nearest store to snap up the latest figures.

I'll be blunt. It's sad, it's pathetic, it's time people accepted that unless you're under the age of 15, Transformers is NOT aimed at you. You're just a minority demographic in the overall fanbase.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Rated X wrote:Everybody has seemed to ignore my first post requesting for a link to an "OFFICIAL" statement on an "OFFICIAL" Hasbro or Funpub website addressing the ban. Im tired of the rumor mill from "trusted sources" or tweets from TFW2005 members. Show me a god damn link from a Hasbro or Funpub website. Or show us a photo of the actual e-mail coming from Brian Savage's address. Their websites dont even aknowledge the bans existance. Every source of information about this ban originates from a fan site or those directly affiliated with a fan site.

Im beginning to think this whole 3rd party ban is just a fan hoax created by insiders that wish to abuse their credibility to push their agenda. If thats the truth then of course Hasbro and Funpub will not aknowledge it "officially" and just stay quiet and reap the benefits. Maybe Im imagining things, but this "ban" crap has been going on for 2 weeks with no official statement aknowledgeing it's existance.

Screw the tweets, and secret sources. Prove the 3rd party ban is really "official".

Then you are gonna have to find someone who paid for a dealer's table for BotCon, because I guarantee you those are the only people who got actual emails and warnings about 3rd party products and the Artists Alley. It's not a cloak and dagger conspiracy theory, they are just sending the news to whom it applies to, ie. the people who paid to get table space to sell items.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Speed: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:39 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
I just want to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has kicked up a giant sh*it storm over this nonsense, for it seems we do still have the power to have a say in the fandom we have dedicated so much to!

As an artist I have followed this pathetic attempt closely, and it's nice to see it get reversed. I've never gone to botcon or any other con, neither have I sold fan art-but it's still a scary thing to suddenly have loom over the fandom.

28 odd years into a fandom is too late to be bitchin' that something is suddenly so wrong. The pricipal of profiting from fan art has been illegal since, I would imagine, fan art's birth-so you can't come crying foul now if you've flounted the law on the basis it does no harm to your company. If it wasn't that big a problem then, and during all these long years, why now?

Sorry, I've held off posting before now to avoid the rant I know is kempt inside me- But I just had to thank everyone using their voices
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:43 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
get a little scared there hasbro? 3rd party sellers should still not go just to hurt hasbro. they wanted to play dirty. now its war.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 am

griftimus prime wrote:get a little scared there hasbro? 3rd party sellers should still not go just to hurt hasbro. they wanted to play dirty. now its war.

Assuming you mean stores that sell third party products, would that really hurt Hasbro? It might destroy Botcon and everyone's weekend, but would it really do anything to Hasbro?

I don't see how people can side with 3rd party manufactures. They are infringing on an international IP. Hasbro has to crack down now before 3rd parties get to a point where they start finding cost efficient ways of producing their product and start really cutting into Hasbro and Takara's market.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 am

Lord Onixprime wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:get a little scared there hasbro? 3rd party sellers should still not go just to hurt hasbro. they wanted to play dirty. now its war.

Assuming you mean stores that sell third party products, would that really hurt Hasbro? It might destroy Botcon and everyone's weekend, but would it really do anything to Hasbro?

I don't see how people can side with 3rd party manufactures. They are infringing on an international IP. Hasbro has to crack down now before 3rd parties get to a point where they start finding cost efficient ways of producing their product and start really cutting into Hasbro and Takara's market.

Yes, we must stop these wonderful Ultra Magnus, Devestator, Springer, etc. homages and encourage false promises, endless seeker/ other figure repaints, and limited stocks throughout the US. :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon

Postby Rated X » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 am

AutobotMR2 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Everybody has seemed to ignore my first post requesting for a link to an "OFFICIAL" statement on an "OFFICIAL" Hasbro or Funpub website addressing the ban. Im tired of the rumor mill from "trusted sources" or tweets from TFW2005 members. Show me a god damn link from a Hasbro or Funpub website. Or show us a photo of the actual e-mail coming from Brian Savage's address. Their websites dont even aknowledge the bans existance. Every source of information about this ban originates from a fan site or those directly affiliated with a fan site.

Then you are gonna have to find someone who paid for a dealer's table for BotCon, because I guarantee you those are the only people who got actual emails and warnings about 3rd party products and the Artists Alley. It's not a cloak and dagger conspiracy theory, they are just sending the news to whom it applies to, ie. the people who paid to get table space to sell items.

Well than how about one of these anonymous dealers come forward and show us the e-mail ???

Everything other update for paying Botcon ticket holders is posted on the website so why not this one. Dealers are ticket holders too. When I bought my Primus package, I had access to buy a dealers ticket, so all their updates should be addressed in “official” public forums as well. Only sending e-mails that might get bounced back by full inboxes might ruin the whole legality of this move since Hasbro and Funpub has not made this official. They have a legal obligation to take reasonable steps to notify their customers since a change was made after payment was received. “False advertising” is a legitimate beef in court.
Rated X
Banned

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

AutobotMR2 wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

Yes, we must stop these wonderful Ultra Magnus, Devestator, Springer, etc. homages and encourage false promises, endless seeker/ other figure repaints, and limited stocks throughout the US. :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

And while you're at it, lets totally kill off the Transformers franchise and programing so that we have nothing to actually be fans of. :roll:
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby GetRightRobot » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Rated X wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:

Well than how about one of these anonymous dealers come forward and show us the e-mail ???

Everything other update for paying Botcon ticket holders is posted on the website so why not this one. Dealers are ticket holders too. When I bought my Primus package, I had access to buy a dealers ticket, so all their updates should be addressed in “official” public forums as well. Only sending e-mails that might get bounced back by full inboxes might ruin the whole legality of this move since Hasbro and Funpub has not made this official. They have a legal obligation to take reasonable steps to notify their customers since a change was made after payment was received. “False advertising” is a legitimate beef in court.

I'm not a dealer, so I've received no 'dealer exclusive warning'. But I did take it upon my myself to email Pete@botcon directly about a private sell/trade involving 2 fans outside of the dealer room, with 3rd party products. This was his reply:
pete@botcon wrote:Hey...
>
>Anything you do outside of the exhibitor hall is your business :)
>
>We're not gonna have patrols our running through the hotel ;)
>
>Thanks for checking though!!!
>
>Pete
>
>p.s. GREAT you are getting rid of the stuff too! The value of all that
>stuff will plummet in the long run. PERSONAL opinion...

On a more official level, we have been told (like everything else), there will be an official statement using official, policy based wording, that will be sent out regarding the ban of certain, unlicensed products:

Pete@botcon wrote:Just got an email from the brand team and it reiterates what I know some of you have gotten in email responses from us...
As long as it is official Hasbro OR TakaraTomy product then they are official products. They can also sell officially Licensed TF goods from Hasbro or TT.
If it's either made by Hasbro or TakaraTomy it is officially licensed by Hasbro or TakaraTomy... Anything else is a knock off or an unofficially licenced good.
So. To be 100% clear... Licensed Transformers either from Hasbro or Takara Tomy are fine. Licensed Sci-Fi related toys from other companies is fine as well. However, again, anything that violates Hasbro IP should not be brought to BotCon.

He also emailed us asking not to run with THAT statement as a news story, because he was awaiting for official wordage from the Brand team.

No official message has ever been sent, and with 20 days 'til the event, I doubt we will get one. If Pete is the front man for Fun Pub, and these are his words, that would make relatively official.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 am

Lord Onixprime wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

And while you're at it, lets totally kill off the Transformers franchise and programing so that we have nothing to actually be fans of. :roll:

Well considering the thing that got me into Transformers collecting, i.e. spending ALOT of money on OFFICIAL HASBRO PRODUCTS was the 3rd party city commander, I highly doubt it will...what was it...kill off a franchise that has been around longer than I've been alive...
AutobotMR2
Vehicon

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 am

AutobotMR2 wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:

Well considering the thing that got me into Transformers collecting, i.e. spending ALOT of money on OFFICIAL HASBRO PRODUCTS was the 3rd party city commander, I highly doubt it will...what was it...kill off a franchise that has been around longer than I've been alive...

That was in the toddler stage of this whole third party expansion. But now, you have companies being able to turn out products faster and faster (6 figures in a span of 6 months for Hercules) and at high quality. It only take them finding a way to make low-cost production possible and next thing you know HasTak can't keep up or compete with the rampant 3rd party KO's and the whole franchise falls a part. Knock offs have killed off the products they originally copied from and HasTak/Transformers is not immune to the very same thing happening.

It's business, and knock-offs/unlicensed products are indeed serious threat to business. You might view it as innocent companions with Hasbro product, or as vigilante companies giving fans what they really deserve, but it is all in danger of becoming a serious competitor with the ones who own the franchise they are capitalizing from.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am

But 7 Bumblebee toys and 10 Optimus Prime Toys...in one toy line mind you....absolutley won't drive collectors away.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 am

And Im through discussing this for fear of bringing the wrath ofthe moderaters for getting off topic.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LUNCHADOR Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 tamale"
LUNCHADOR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOLEY MOLDY Transformers BotBots Series 2 Spoiled Rottens 2019 cheese Hasbro"
HOLEY MOLDY Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TAMALE MAL Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020"
TAMALE MAL Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOTARAZZI Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets camera 2019"
BOTARAZZI Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHERRY 3.14 Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes PIE import 2019"
CHIEF CHERRY 3.14 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOC KIT Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
DOC KIT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "S'UP DAWG Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro Corn Dog Hot"
S'UP DAWG Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPUD MUFFIN Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang French Fries 2018 Hasbro"
SPUD MUFFIN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEF NADA Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 empanada"
CHEF NADA Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT SCRUBADUB Transformers BotBots Series 1 Toilet Troop 2019 used bar soap"
SERGEANT SCRUBADUB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPECIAL OPTICS Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance microscope 2020"
SPECIAL OPTICS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEVE FROM ACCOUNTING Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch 2019 stapler"
STEVE FROM ACCOUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TUTU PUFFZ Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades cotton candy 2019"
TUTU PUFFZ Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON