This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com T-SHIRTS -- Get one now in time for BOTCON 2012!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com T-SHIRTS -- Get one now in time for BOTCON 2012!

Postby Seibertron » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
We've gone crazy!!! We're blowing out our remaining stock of Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux T-Shirts that we previously sold in 2010. This shirt is also an homage to the Generation 2 Redux theme from BotCon 2010. Get your super cheap t-shirt from Seibertron.com now now while supplies last!

:KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK:

Get your Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux T-SHIRT for only $1.00 plus shipping!

LIMIT QUANTITIES OF 10

Buy multiple shirts and save on shipping!

As of this posting, we currently have YL (Youth Large), S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 4XL available. Each size is available in limited quantities. Check the listing here to see if your size is still available. You can select your size from the dropdown menu on the eBay listing page.

:michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

You know the old saying "supply and demand dictate price"? Well, our loss is your gain! We're blowing out these shirts to help move them before this year's BotCon so that everyone can have a chance to show their support of their favorite Transformers fan site and to hopefully make room for a new shirt in 2013.

This is your last chance to get a Seibertron.com 10th Anniversary G2 Redux shirt! :michaelbay: Buy one now before they're gone forever. :michaelbay: See you in Dallas, TX for BotCon 2012!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012!

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Great deal!
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Re: $1 Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com G2 Redux T-SHIRT -- Get it now in time for BOTCON 2012!

Postby RAcast » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
EDIT: Neevermind, didn't see the drop-down menu.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:31 pm

13 shirts sold. I'd love nothing more than to see all of these shirts sold by tomorrow morning!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Bought one! After seeing this, there'd be no way I could ever feel like I had the entire Botcon set without it!
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Gandalf » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
Love that G2 shirt!

This year we should have had black shirts with bold, white letters simply reading "SWINDLED" or "GOT FRAUD?" :lol: :-(
Gandalf
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby vaporretarder » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Motto: "I smell the smell of something smelly,...I think it's blood."
Weapon: Semi Automatic Sonic Blaster Pistol
I'm in for one, what the heck, why not!

it's only a buck,...hell I could lose a buck out of my posket in change walkin down the street....least this way I'll have a shirt to show for it....I really need to sew that hole in my jeans pocket....
You're gonna live poor,...you're gonna die poor.
vaporretarder
Combiner
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby LiverMatrix » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 am

Motto: "Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried to slam a revolving door."
Weapon: Proton Rifle
That's a great deal. I would happily get one of these if the shipping to the UK wasn't so high. :BANG_HEAD:
I now have a Youtube review channel. Please check it out, any feedback or criticism is greatly appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/LiverMatrix
LiverMatrix
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Watch LiverMatrix on YouTube
Buy from LiverMatrix on eBay
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Zordon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:57 am

Motto: "I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is seibertron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
LiverMatrix wrote:That's a great deal. I would happily get one of these if the shipping to the UK wasn't so high. :BANG_HEAD:

yeah the $44 seems a bit high, i have one of the purple seibertron.com shirts and I'm sure i only paid $15 shipping to the UK, but that might have been done by ryan, these might be coming from a 3rd party

EDIT: just checked my ebay history and it was $15 shipping but it was from ryan's personal eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_from= ... inox&rt=nc going to see what happens if i load the store these shirts are listed in from ebay.co.uk
Zordon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 am

Zordon wrote:
LiverMatrix wrote:That's a great deal. I would happily get one of these if the shipping to the UK wasn't so high. :BANG_HEAD:

yeah the $44 seems a bit high, i have one of the purple seibertron.com shirts and I'm sure i only paid $15 shipping to the UK, but that might have been done by ryan, these might be coming from a 3rd party

EDIT: just checked my ebay history and it was $15 shipping but it was from ryan's personal eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_from= ... inox&rt=nc going to see what happens if i load the store these shirts are listed in from ebay.co.uk

The shirts are from me, no 3rd party involved. Each shirt will be packaged by yours truly.

As for international shipping, I had two separate bad experiences shipping items. Once with First Class International and the 2nd time with Priority Mail International. I decided to only start offering Express Mail International because it's the best shipping and I have peace of mind that the item will actually arrive to you. It's expensive, but super fast. Obviously not the cheapeset way to ship t-shirts.

Domestic packages I can drop off whereas I have to wait in line for foreign packages regardless if the item I sold is $1 or $100.

Part of the incentive here is to get people to buy these shirts in time for BotCon so that they can wear them at the event. Plus at this price I'd prefer to sell these shirts the easiest way possible since they're only a $1.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby craggy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am

similar boat here, also, it doesn't show up on ebay uk at all. oh well.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby triKlops » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
just ordered mine
great deal, especially for a 3x
thumbs up guys!

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Evolution Prime » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 am

Motto: "Your end shall justify my means."
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Though I won't be going to BotCon this year, I bought one. Just wish I would have gotten to it sooner since the L and XL are sold out. I'll just have to make due with a 2XL.
Evolution Prime
Brainmaster
Alt Mode: Truck Transport
Strength: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 am

Evolution Prime wrote:Though I won't be going to BotCon this year, I bought one. Just wish I would have gotten to it sooner since the L and XL are sold out. I'll just have to make due with a 2XL.

Thank you!

Your shirt has already been packaged up and you should have received a shipping notification from eBay, along with everyone else who has already paid for their shirts. Most of the packages were dropped off last night at the 24 hour dropbox at the post office which means they should have all shipped out this morning. I'm going to drop off the last 6 or so shirts that sold right now.

Thank you again everyone. I really appreciate you showing your support of Seibertron.com.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 pm

The insanity continues!!! You know the old saying "supply and demand dictate price"? Well, our loss is your gain! Seibertron.com is blowing out these shirts from previous years to move them before this year's BotCon so that everyone can have a chance to show their support of their favorite Transformers fan site and to make room for a new shirt in 2013.

This is your last chance to get one of these t-shirts. Buy one now before they're gone forever! Get your high quality t-shirt from Seibertron.com now now while supplies last! See you in Dallas, TX for BotCon 2012!

LIMIT QUANTITIES OF 5
Buy multiple shirts and save on shipping!

There are only certain sizes are available for each style. Extremely limited quantities are available. If you want one, this is your last chance to get the size you want. You can select your size from the dropdown menu on the eBay listing page.

:michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

Seibertron.com PURPLE PLANET T-Shirt - only $1 each

Seibertron.com DINO ISLAND T-Shirt - only $5 each

Seibertron.com G2 REDUX T-Shirt - only $1 each

Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com T-SHIRTS -- Get one now in time for BOTCON 2012!

Postby Evolution Prime » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Motto: "Your end shall justify my means."
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
Sure make me buy two more. :P
Evolution Prime
Brainmaster
Alt Mode: Truck Transport
Strength: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10

Re: Blowout Sale: Seibertron.com T-SHIRTS -- Get one now in time for BOTCON 2012!

Postby RAcast » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Shame the regular ones are all just one size...too big. =_=;
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Can't wait to see everyone at BotCon!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby zodconvoy » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
I just ordered one of the G2 Redux shirts the other day and if I'd known you were going to be doing more, I'd have waited to save on shipping!

Is there anything that can be done for multiple orders?

Edit: never mind. It sold out while I was posting this.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Mr_K » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

$42.20USD for postage of 1 shirt to Australia is just a BIT extreme.... :michaelbay:

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"
Mr_K
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 am

Mr_K wrote:$42.20USD for postage of 1 shirt to Australia is just a BIT extreme.... :michaelbay:

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"

Unfortunately, that's the cost of Express Mail International shipping. I realize that it's not ideal and I apologize for this. If someone abroad really wants one of these shirts, they are more than welcome to pay for Express Mail shipping. When I do another run of t-shirts later this year or next year, I'll do my best to see what I can come up with for international fans like I did when I first sold these shirts back in 2010.

There are extremely limited quantities of Seibertron.com's G2 REDUX T-Shirt are available. Sizes left are 4XL, 3XL, 2XL, M, S, and YL. Buy your shirt in time to wear at BotCon by clicking on the link below.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 012/24567/
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Mr_K » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for the reply :)

Look forward to the next bunch, hopefully with a cheaper shipping method ;)
Mr_K
Mini-Con

Postby BluePhirePB » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:08 pm

My apologies! I commit to the buy and then realized what the shipping was. Can you please cancel my order without giving me a negative feedback? I sent you an ebay message as well under bluephirepb.

Thanks and sorry!
BluePhirePB
Minibot
News Credits: 4

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

BluePhirePB wrote:My apologies! I commit to the buy and then realized what the shipping was. Can you please cancel my order without giving me a negative feedback? I sent you an ebay message as well under bluephirepb.

Thanks and sorry!

Not a problem ... mistakes happen! I wish Express Mail shipping to Canada was cheaper as well.

You must click on the link in the email you will receive momentarily from eBay to cancel the transaction. Once that happens, all will be good to cancel this.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
All that was left in my size was the G2 homage shirt. It's the only one I didn't already have. I would have liked to grab another of the Dino shirt though. Chicks dig it. :P I hope it shows up before we leave for the con. I'm looking forward to wearing it and seeing everyone.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON