This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Rock n Roll."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Rock n Roll."

Postby Richter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

ROCK 'N' ROLL WITH REAL ROCKS

Story and Art by;
D.J. Bryant

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Rock n Roll."

Postby Zombie Starscream » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I liked this, it was a good one :D
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Zombie Starscream wrote:I liked this, it was a good one :D

Yes, I have to agree. I'm normally not swayed by these, but I genuinely enjoyed this one. The art is fantastic.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby turbomagnus » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Motto: "'In yon straight path a thousand may well be stopped by three,
Now who will stand on either hand and keep the bridge with me?'"
Weapon: Shotgun
I enjoy the level of detail on the artwork. Instead of just 'white basecoat, stripes, numeral four, done' on Jazz, the artist went two steps further and added in the things like race team decals and sponsor stickers.
Current Status: Anticipating a possible absence from HMW for a few days after Thanksgiving due to family reasons.
turbomagnus
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Toyota Echo
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby triKlops » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
quality mosaic

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby MGrotusque » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah....this is just a straight up fun mosaic. Plus the detail in the art is second to none. The panel with Jazz's dashboard in it is super detailed :shock: . I know it's an odd thing to point out but it's something i picked up on. Jive-Aft Turkeys!

A really fun portrayal of Jazz being reckless and showing off as well. I like how spike just gets steamrolled by Jazz lettin loose.

Your a fantastic artist Mr. Bryant. Great mosaic. It gave me a good chuckle. :APPLAUSE:
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Great mosaic. Really liked the art work, also loved that it referenced G1 'Attack Of The Autobots'.
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby JetOptimus23 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:50 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
An excellent Mosaic.
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON