This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Macau SD Ultra Magnus

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Macau SD Ultra Magnus

Postby El Duque » Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The folks over on the Planet Iacon facebook page posted a prototype image of Macau's upcoming SD Ultra Magnus. Macau also produced the SD Optimus Prime and Victory Sabre that were officially endorsed and sold at Wonderfest. Check him out below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Macau SD Ultra Magnus

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Face it...You didn't even focus on the TF toy first, instead you stared at the background ;) :roll:

Anyway. Looks kind of wierd. I've never been a SD fan

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby REMINATOR » Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Weapon: Road Blade
I think it's fabulous! He shall be mine if it gets made. He'll be my new favorite SD figure, look out Myclone UMagnus, eheh
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
REMINATOR
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Aah, so that SD Optimus was a Wondefest exclusive, bummer, probably means he's a garage kit too, the coverage had me assume that he was mass released, well, as mass as a 3rd party product can get. :oops:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Swindle01 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:41 pm

seriously wtf is the point in these crappy things? whats japans obession with huge heads on tiny bodies? it was a crappy idea 10 years ago and its still a crappy idea now

i just dont understand why waste time money and rescoures on this stuff when they could make so many better things
Swindle01
Combiner

Postby synthetik » Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Motto: "You! Yes, you! You are dead!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Honto ni honto kawaii

Reminds me of my exgirlfriend's kid dressed in a magnus costume.
synthetik
Minibot
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby _shaddow_ » Fri May 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Swindle01 wrote:My opinions are facts

Oh boy, here we go. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they are crap. If you can't accept the fact that there is a market for that and that people have different tastes, might as well not reply on this topic, shoudln't you ? I don't see the interest.
_shaddow_
Micromaster
News Credits: 5

Postby budmaloney » Fri May 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
I like them and I like SD Magnus.

By why did they cut out Freedom?
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Aluus » Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Unless i'm mistaken, that's the Strike Freedom. Also, no, i didn't notice the background figures til they were mentioned. I focused on the Gundam... anyway...

Will the SD Magnus transform some how? THAT is the real question.
Aluus
Fuzor

Postby Erailea » Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

It's cute!

Sadly I saw a video of the Optimus one on Youtube and the thing is all looks and nothing else. The joints suck. They're super loose and fall off easily.
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby budmaloney » Fri May 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Aluus wrote:Unless i'm mistaken, that's the Strike Freedom. Also, no, i didn't notice the background figures til they were mentioned. I focused on the Gundam... anyway...

Will the SD Magnus transform some how? THAT is the real question.

Negative kind sir, it's Freedom's
Don't mean to correct u in a jerk kinda way ^_^ I just know cause I painted a Freedom model, the model kit was crap tho, they broke constantly. And I wasn't even playing with them, just poses. So I gave up on their overpriced stuff. Tf always had more durable stuff anyways. Granted the other guys are model kits, but pricey.

Image <== Freedom's Lupus

Image <=== Strike Freedom's

What's cool is that Justice's is also the same as Freedom

They tend to recycle when they can.
A bit of Gundam trivia

Back to TF

And that would be epic if Magnus transformed, a little SD transport, to transport minibots.
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Heckfire » Fri May 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
2012 is looking like the Year of Magnus. I bet he can deal with it NOW, LOL
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Shadowstream » Fri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Identifying the barrel of a weapon that's barely in frame, belonging to one of 2 possible SEED era Gundams, neither of which I could care less about solely because it comes from that loathsome era... as apposed to, y'know, talking about the chibi Magnus that the image focuses on... or the things behind him?

Not a big fan of SD stuff like this, but I can dig it. Nice sculpting all around too.
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby Kibble » Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
These look pretty cool, but they're not really TFs...more like Lego bobbleheads without the bobble...there's little transforming and a lot of taking apart and putting back together, and not even using all the same parts. Not to mention you have to put them all together from scratch and paint them yourself..and what's more, I don't think they even include all the parts needed to assemble them. I think you have to provide some of your own ball joints or some business.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm, uh, more interested in the fine pieces of art in the back than I am with UM...
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM406 4A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUL221612 298A (CA)Gallant"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YEARBOOK #2 IDW Comics 2021 APR210632 Lattie 230926V"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 3C GI JOE 1223IM273 (CA) Boss + Wordie"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #298 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUL221613 298B (CA)Sullivan"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON