This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Colour pics of Asia exclusives

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Colour pics of Asia exclusives

Postby Stormrider » Sat May 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Looks like I have plenty of options now. :)

The idea of getting Hotspot is great, but too bad it's a copy of Inferno. To me - Hotspot and Inferno had too distinct transformations and bot mode.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Banjo-Tron » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:49 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
I have to say, that Hotspot looks awesome!

From Full Metal Hero:

http://www.fullmetalhero.com/content/asia-exclusive-generations-hotspot-hand-gallery-4513/
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby orangeitis » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 am

I might get it, but what I really want is TFP Hot Spot. *looks impatiently at the artwork from the "Transformers: Online" MMORPG*
orangeitis

Postby El Duque » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have an extensive in-hand gallery of Transformers Generations Asian Exclusive (for the moment) Hot Shot courtesy of ACToys. It was revealed during SDCC that this figure and most of the other Asian market exclusive Generations figures will be released domestically later this year though Toys"R"Us. Images mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby freaky777 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 am

Looks really cool, definitively the best voyager of the batch.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 am

It looks as good as one could hope for. I just think this mold has been a little overused now. (the only other character I could see them getting away with would be Hauler) The Titanium Hot Spot was a better revisiting of the character.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby worldsgreatest » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

He's beautiful. *Sniff*
worldsgreatest
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:21 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Priority nr. 1, next to Springer and Tank Megatron.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Mkall » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That's a cool headmold, however I find the overall paint scheme to be kind of sparse. Oh who am I kidding I'll take him!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Flip the God damn forearm panels! Hahaha! Looks good.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby worldsgreatest » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 am

Am I really alone in thinking that the Tank Megatron head sculpt makes it look like he's wearing a powdered wig?
worldsgreatest
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Doubledealer93 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
how much is he gonna be?

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Bouncy X » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 am

posing ability aside, the original toy looks much better. its the chest that really turns me off, it seems so huge compared to the rest of him. it doesn't match properly. he looks like a little kid wearing some adult baseball catcher gear or something. lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
i have the solar storm grapple and its not a bad mold.

Wish he has more of a back though
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby King Slick » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
I wish they would do more with Gestalts. Like a true-to-G1 Constructicons, or what would be really nice, an upgraded version of the Stunticons (w/ ability to merge into Menasor)
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I'm not usually a G1 purist, but I do have G1 Hotspot, and the only thing that bugs me about this mold is that silver paint on his face...the original toy (and the Titanium series one) have all black heads. The silver paint, to me, makes him look too much like Optimus Prime, though I realize there is a limit as to how different you can make robot heads.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
RiddlerJ wrote:It looks as good as one could hope for. I just think this mold has been a little overused now. (the only other character I could see them getting away with would be Hauler) The Titanium Hot Spot was a better revisiting of the character.

This is one of my favorite voyager molds but agree that it is a little over used. Wish Hotspot had a different robot mode from Inferno.

I will still get him. Looks like Motormaster is the only Scramble City leader that hasn't been given the voyager classics upgrade. (And a black Prime doesn't count).
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Stormrider wrote:

Looks like Motormaster is the only Scramble City leader that hasn't been given the voyager classics upgrade. (And a black Prime doesn't count).

Don't forget Scattershot and Hun-Grr.

I would love to see new Terrorcon toys. They are really due for some decent figures.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby RAcast » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
RiddlerJ wrote:I would love to see new Terrorcon toys. They are really due for some decent figures.

I've been saying this for ages. :P Perhaps with the neo-scrable combiners there will be some chance?
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby quickmixed » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

I'm liking the new head sculpt. If they see a wider release as stated at Comicon, I will be picking him up for sure.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:09 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RiddlerJ wrote:
Stormrider wrote:

Looks like Motormaster is the only Scramble City leader that hasn't been given the voyager classics upgrade. (And a black Prime doesn't count).

Don't forget Scattershot and Hun-Grr.

I would love to see new Terrorcon toys. They are really due for some decent figures.

Well even thought they are 'scramble-able' they are not technically Scramble City, as in not -featured in the Scramble City cartoon.

So, Stormrider and you are both right...

I really, really, like it. I think reprolabels will be able to do a lot, a black face plate sticker, and more details.

I also will buy a second and try to make him into IDW Pyro...face/head doesn't look too far off to me, without being an exact Optimus head.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:35 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
tigertracks 24 wrote:Well even thought they are 'scramble-able' they are not technically Scramble City, as in not -featured in the Scramble City cartoon.
In regards to the toys, the term "Scramble City" refers to not just the cartoon, but the design aesthetic/gimmick of the combiner toys.

The toy term originated in Japan where Takara released the Airbots, Protectobots, Techbots, Ultra Magnus, Metroflex, the Stuntrons, Combatrons, Terrortrons, Galvatron, and Dinosaurer all under the subline imptrint banner of "Scramble City".

Since then, the term "Scramble City Combiner" has come to be a catch-all fan term to refer to any combiner that uses the five-man, single unit torso with four interchangeable limbs design.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:45 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:Well even thought they are 'scramble-able' they are not technically Scramble City, as in not -featured in the Scramble City cartoon.
In regards to the toys, the term "Scramble City" refers to not just the cartoon, but the design aesthetic/gimmick of the combiner toys.

The toy term originated in Japan where Takara released the Airbots, Protectobots, Techbots, Ultra Magnus, Metroflex, the Stuntrons, Combatrons, Terrortrons, Galvatron, and Dinosaurer all under the subline imptrint banner of "Scramble City".

Since then, the term "Scramble City Combiner" has come to be a catch-all fan term to refer to any combiner that uses the five-man, single unit torso with four interchangeable limbs design.

Corrected, and apologies to the person I was trying to correct. Since only the Stunticons, Combaticons, Protectobots, and Aerialbots were featured in the toon, I assumed they were the originally considered Scramble City teams.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
tigertracks 24 wrote:Corrected, and apologies to the person I was trying to correct. Since only the Stunticons, Combaticons, Protectobots, and Aerialbots were featured in the toon, I assumed they were the originally considered Scramble City teams.
:PEACE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Firststrike » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 pm

These are Asian Exclusives no more!

I'm not sure if this was posted yet, but I'll post it now.

I found all the Legends Class, 3 of the 4 Scouts and 2 of the 4 Voyagers at my Local Toys R' Us and I checked their site and the Toys R' Us Site confirms that they are selling all the Asian Exclusives in store in America! Once I am able to, I'll post the pictures of each of the ones I found here. They still have Chinese writing on them, but the picture of Swerve on Toys R' Us' site doesn't. It makes me wonder if they were mean't to be only for the Asian market...
Firststrike
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220386 3D (CA) Rivera"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230682 9D (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr M 1:40 Dynamite Comics NOV220595 2M (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr F Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230517 5F (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220586 2D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230081 114C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230358 109A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr I foc reveal Boom Studios Comics 111I"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 APR230359 109B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230549 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220270 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr R LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230466 7R (CA) Conner"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230450 7B (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON