This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Case Assortment and Pre-Order

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Case Assortment and Pre-Order

Postby El Duque » Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor Robotkingdgom has listed their pre-order for sealed cases of Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybetron wave two. The cases are scheduled to arrive in September and consist of the following:

• 2x Optimus Prime
  • 1x Jazz
  • 1x Onslaught
  • 1x Swindle
  • 1x Blast-Off
  • 1x Brawl
  • 1x Vortex

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Case Assortment and Pre-Order

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Tempting, but I don't need an Optimus, much less two.

It'd be awesome if the Combaticons were indeed their normal colors.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Wave 2 Case Assortment and Pre-Order

Postby waaaaghlord » Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Okay, my prediction on the Combaticons only being offered in the SDCC and Amazon sets was way wrong. I eat the pie of humble.
waaaaghlord
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby orangeitis » Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Okay, so Shockwave, the most popular figure among wave 1, was dropped in favor of 2 Optimi... :-?

Makes perfect sense, Hasbro.
orangeitis

Postby Andrius » Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Bot modes on these guys are fairly nice, but I'll take a toaster or rhinoceros any day over the non-specific "Cybertronian futuristic vehicle" alt mode.

Also, am I right in my recall that the SDCC version and Amazon version will both be box sets? Do we have a release date for the Amazon set?
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
waaaaghlord wrote:Okay, my prediction on the Combaticons only being offered in the SDCC and Amazon sets was way wrong. I eat the pie of humble.
Andrius wrote:Also, am I right in my recall that the SDCC version and Amazon version will both be box sets? Do we have a release date for the Amazon set?
There's an Amazon set?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby It Is Him » Wed May 30, 2012 2:33 pm

This case breakdown is seriously missing shockwave. Disappointing, but not a total loss.

Sabrblade wrote:
waaaaghlord wrote:Okay, my prediction on the Combaticons only being offered in the SDCC and Amazon sets was way wrong. I eat the pie of humble.
Andrius wrote:Also, am I right in my recall that the SDCC version and Amazon version will both be box sets? Do we have a release date for the Amazon set?
There's an Amazon set?

Yeah, it's a shared SDCC/Amazon.co.uk exclusive, from what I understand.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Mkall » Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Looks like I can skip this entire wave, since I'm planning on getting the SDCC Bruty.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
It Is Him wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
There's an Amazon set?

Yeah, it's a shared SDCC/Amazon.co.uk exclusive, from what I understand.

Nope, Amazon has the regular retail colors, SDCC is the more game-accurate repaint. Both are box sets however.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Screamfleet » Wed May 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
orangeitis wrote:Okay, so Shockwave, the most popular figure among wave 1, was dropped in favor of 2 Optimi... :-?

Because in reality, Optimus is more popular than Shockwave.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Skill: 7

Postby orangeitis » Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Screamfleet wrote:
orangeitis wrote:Okay, so Shockwave, the most popular figure among wave 1, was dropped in favor of 2 Optimi... :-?

The character, of course. But the toy?

How many kids would want that craptastic thing over a TFP Optimus?
orangeitis

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
A wave I could care less about.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Mkall » Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
orangeitis wrote:
Screamfleet wrote:

You must shift your thinking. You should be asking "Which toy's name would parents recognize easier?" There is a right answer to this query and here's a hint: It's not Shockwave.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402

Postby agentk9 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

I think that with a new head sculpt that Onslaught (I THINK that's Onslaught right above Prime) would make a great cybertronian Kup repaint.
agentk9
Mini-Con

Postby Screamfleet » Wed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
orangeitis wrote:

IDK...optimus seems to sell pretty well not matter what.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9

Postby TraitorJ » Wed May 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Motto: "What's that smell... Is it me?"
Weapon: Gravito-Gun
Two Optimus' in wave one? Pffft, I can't wait for Wave 3's Cybertronian Bumblebee, Cybertronian Shadow Strike Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Blades Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Damage Bumblebee, Cybertronian Stealth Attack bumblebee, Cybertronian Earthmode Battle Damage Strike Blades Bumblebee........... :BANG_HEAD:
TraitorJ
Mini-Con
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

TraitorJ wrote:Two Optimus' in wave one? Pffft, I can't wait for Wave 3's Cybertronian Bumblebee, Cybertronian Shadow Strike Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Blades Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Damage Bumblebee, Cybertronian Stealth Attack bumblebee, Cybertronian Earthmode Battle Damage Strike Blades Bumblebee........... :BANG_HEAD:
They already made a Bumblebee for this line. They didn't make another one for Universe in 2008 when they had already made Classics Bumblebee in 2006.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby agentk9 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

TraitorJ wrote:Two Optimus' in wave one? Pffft, I can't wait for Wave 3's Cybertronian Bumblebee, Cybertronian Shadow Strike Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Blades Bumblebee, Cybertronian Battle Damage Bumblebee, Cybertronian Stealth Attack bumblebee, Cybertronian Earthmode Battle Damage Strike Blades Bumblebee........... :BANG_HEAD:

ROTFLMAO! I nearly spit my coke all over my comp reading this!
agentk9
Mini-Con

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Well this is going to be Voltron all over again. Not fun.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby craggy » Wed May 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
They already made a Bumblebee for this line. They didn't make another one for Universe in 2008 when they had already made Classics Bumblebee in 2006.

they did remake Optimus though and isn't the new one horrible? Ah well, at least it gives us an AWESOME repaint in Ultra "take my money now" Magnus.

Not sure they'd bother to remake BB since the new game model seems identical to the old one, but it hasn't stopped them with Soundwave, and honestly, I wouldn't complain at a re-release of the first WFC Bumblebee. It looks like a nice toy, I don't have it, and it's the same design as the current IDW comics.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby orangeitis » Wed May 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Mkall wrote:
orangeitis wrote:
Screamfleet wrote:

You must shift your thinking. You should be asking "Which toy's name would parents recognize easier?" There is a right answer to this query and here's a hint: It's not Shockwave.
Since when did kids let their parents decide which toy to buy?

Is this something new? :???:
orangeitis

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic

Shhhh! They might be watching!
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed May 30, 2012 5:10 pm

craggy wrote:they did remake Optimus though
He has a new body. BB still has his WFC body.

craggy wrote:Not sure they'd bother to remake BB since the new game model seems identical to the old one, but it hasn't stopped them with Soundwave,
They did that to integrate his Minicon/Deployer gimmick, which his Deluxe toy was lacking.

Though, I could see them making a new BB if it were a different size class. ;)

craggy wrote:and honestly, I wouldn't complain at a re-release of the first WFC Bumblebee.
I could see that happening too.

craggy wrote:It looks like a nice toy, I don't have it, and it's the same design as the current IDW comics.
He's tricky to transform and very fat in the hindquarters. But still kinda fun.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Severa » Wed May 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Motto: "Hey! Look everybody! I've got bright colors...Im a real TOY now!"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
I am confused...

Are the combiners shown in this thread the retail version or the SDCC?

Thanks in advance!
Severa
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby wewyllenium » Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

What's going on. They look like scout class figures with all those ball joints an. :(
wewyllenium
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Watch wewyllenium on YouTube
Buy from wewyllenium on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #71 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM416 71B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210648 9G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #9 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 DEC200243 9C (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #10 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 AUG220320 10B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #38 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 MAR220279 38D (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #10 Cvr H 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN220628 10H"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #75 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM323 75B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210C"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #174 Image Comics 2017 210119a (CA) Adlard + Stewart (W) Kirkman"
WALKING DEAD #174 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #3 Cvr A Boom Comics 2021 OCT210721 3A (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #34 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 JAN220320 34E (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #19 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAY210217 19A (CA) Finch +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #46 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JUL220268 46D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #42 Cvr E Image Comics 2022 MAY220288 42E (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON