This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Gutto Kuru Minelba Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Gutto Kuru Minelba Images

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Cybergundam blog has posted new images of the CM's Corp Gutto Kuru Minelba figure, which include an in-package shot. The figure is scheduled for release next month.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Gutto Kuru Minelba Images

Postby alldarker » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:24 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
I have to say, she looks real cute! I like the way the Headmaster face is hidden in her backpack. The knees are slightly awkward, but I could get over that. Any word on how much this (and Ginrai) will cost? Nevermind: I should have clicked on the link. ¥8,800... That's approximately $112.
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
So this made the front news page because it is "official" or because it doesnt transform ??? :-?
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Rated X wrote:So this made the front news page because it is "official" or because it doesnt transform ??? :-?

Revoltechs make the ront page, so why not? Its not 3rd party, so I guess it counts, i.e has/tak is ok with this

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity

Postby fenrir72 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Why shouldn't make front page? >:oP Wait! Don't tell me its a ............

Edit:

Can't wait for God Ginrai............God On! :BOWDOWN:
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Rated X » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 pm

BeastProwl wrote:
Rated X wrote:So this made the front news page because it is "official" or because it doesnt transform ??? :-?

Revoltechs make the ront page, so why not? Its not 3rd party, so I guess it counts, i.e has/tak is ok with this

It's not made by Hasbro or Takara. It's a cartoon accurate figure based on a G1 character which some refer to as "intellectual property". And is there any official statement saying that Hasbro/Takara endorses this figure ??? If so please provide a link.

Dont get me wrong Im happy as hell to see Ryan allowed this news to go front page. It clearly caters to the collectors who buy non-Has/Tak Transformers items. Good job !!! Bring us more...
Rated X
Banned

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

It's not made by Hasbro or Takara. It's a cartoon accurate figure based on a G1 character which some refer to as "intellectual property". And is there any official statement saying that Hasbro/Takara endorses this figure ??? If so please provide a link.

Let me lay it out for you:

1) it uses the official logos of the series and of the brand itself.
2) the figure is called "Minelba", like the original G1 toy.
3) other companies can use Hasbro's and TakaraTomy's IP and trademarks when the proper license is bought from them.
4) since official names and logos are used, one should conclude that has happened, so it's an official licensed product.

Plus, the original advert said (c) 2012 Tomy ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:

Let me lay it out for you:

1) it uses the official logos of the series and of the brand itself.
2) the figure is called "Minelba", like the original G1 toy.
3) other companies can use Hasbro's and TakaraTomy's IP and trademarks when the proper license is bought from them.
4) since official names and logos are used, one should conclude that has happened, so it's an official licensed product.

Plus, the original advert said (c) 2012 Tomy ;)

Well I dont read Japanese, but I admit you got me on the Tomy trademark on the image. I never noticed it before. But in my opinion, this is still about as borderline as it gets when it comes to being a 3rd party product. Kind of like when Unicron.com made Vector Sigma for Botcon. It just shows that there is favortism on Hasbro's part when it comes to which "innovative" individuals can purchase a trademark. Just like when asked at a pannel in some con about a collaboration with a 3rd party, Hasbro's reply was "we dont respect what they do and would never work with them". It seems Hasbro cant put the past behind them and make an offer. Im sure one of the bigger 3rd party companies would like to merge or pay a licensing fee. Poor business strategy on Hasbros part. I guess they dont want to be derailed in their quest to make Bumblebee into the new Mickey Mouse.
Rated X
Banned

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Rated X, you have a thread to discuss the lack of 3rd party news on this site. You've made your views on the matter perfectly clear. Do NOT drag that opinion from thread to thread questioning what should and shouldn't be newsed.

Back on topic NOW.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Rated X » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Burn wrote:Rated X, you have a thread to discuss the lack of 3rd party news on this site. You've made your views on the matter perfectly clear. Do NOT drag that opinion from thread to thread questioning what should and shouldn't be newsed.

Back on topic NOW.

Im sorry if I got off topic. I was under the impression this was a 3rd party product since it was first announced. I was wrong and Jelze corrected me. It is "official" by affiliation with Tomy, which is partnered with Takara. 2nd party toys, LOL.
Rated X
Banned

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:20 am

Ms Rabbit already clarified this issue thank Primus. Hope we don't go through the "other" issue again....................ehem action figure and the "D" word again.

Since she's more or less gonna come tis end of July but I'm game for a Minerva in her civilian guise. That would also be a nice touch.

Btw,somewhat off topic but Jizai kits too are officially licensed.
Last edited by fenrir72 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
fenrir72 wrote:Btw,somewhat off topic but Jizai kits too are officially licensed.

Not quite: some did get an official 1-day license for selling at a certain Takara-sponsored convention. Other than that, they're still 3rd Party.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:46 am

:lol:

Okay then. Limited license for an event.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 0224IM322 8C (CA) Araújo +O’Halloran"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM457 2B (CA) Chan (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210545 13RI (CA) Griffin"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #19 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 19RI (W) Costa (CA) Matere"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2007 1A (CA) Figeruoa 230323A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:250 Image Comics 2023 1H GI JOE 1123IM822 (CA) Mack 231222E"
DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM318 7F Del Mundo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON