In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby El Duque » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared some in-package images of:

  • AM-07 Starscream
  • AM-12 Breakdown
  • AM-13 Medic Knock Out
  • AM-14 Decepticon Vehicon
  • EZ-13 Autobot Evac
  • EZ-14 War Breakdown

All are scheduled to start shipping June 30th!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That Vehicon box art looks rather cartoon-y than it looks CG.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29589
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby Diem » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Sabrblade wrote:That Vehicon box art looks rather cartoon-y than it looks CG.

It's the Hasbro card art.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3214
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Diem wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That Vehicon box art looks rather cartoon-y than it looks CG.

It's the Hasbro card art.
Doesn't sound reassuring.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29589
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Huh, I just realised some box backs display Combo Weapon Combinations. Starscream's has Laser Gun Blade (with only 2 Microns, impressive), Knock Out's shows the Break Scythe, Breakdown's shows Big Scissor (lol :lol: ) and Vehicon's shows the Flame Cannon.

Oye... 8-}
Last edited by JelZe GoldRabbit on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20060
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Huh, I just realised some box backs display Combo Weapon Combinations. Starscream's has Laser Gun Blade, Knock Out's shows the Break Scythe, Breakdown's shows Big Scissor (lol :lol: ) and Vehicon's shows the Flame Cannon.

Oye... 8-}
No name for Starscream's?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29589
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images AM07 Starscream, AM12 Breakdown, AM13 Knock Out, AM-4 Vehicon, EZ Evac & Breakdown

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:16 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Huh, I just realised some box backs display Combo Weapon Combinations. Starscream's has Laser Gun Blade, Knock Out's shows the Break Scythe, Breakdown's shows Big Scissor (lol :lol: ) and Vehicon's shows the Flame Cannon.

Oye... 8-}
No name for Starscream's?


You caught me mid-edit. :lol: Anyway, here's the breakdown of Microns:

Laser Gun Blade
- Gul
- Gora

Flame Cannon
- Gora
- Gul
- Noji

Big Scissor
- Jida
- Zamu
- Noji

I'm gonna check the other box backs to see if there are others.

*EDIT* and I noticed an additional one for Starscream:

High Defense Shield
- Balo
- Jida
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20060
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
You save: 63%
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
You save: 21%
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
You save: 21%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #198 - A Night in the Studio
Twincast / Podcast #198:
"A Night in the Studio"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 15th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon