This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Creative Roundup, July 29th 2012

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Transformers customization. Post tips, ideas and sources here.

Creative Roundup, July 29th 2012

Postby robofreak » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:15 pm

It’s a beautiful week full of TF art goodness so let’s get started!

Customizations:
First up is xaviercal with his interpretation of Fall of Cybertron Bruticus and I must say this is absolutely amazing! Definitely worth taking a look at this beautiful interpretation of Bruticus and I can only wish that Hasbro would have given us something similar. Xaviercal has put great effort into adding articulation and beefing up the overall look of this classic character.
fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-pic-heavy-t88372.php

Pyps shows off his skills with his interpretation of MP Shockwave. Pics tell all, need I say more about the awesome that is MP Shockwave?
transformers-masterpiece-shockwave-t88274.php

For paper craft artists, wulongti shows off these fun little models he has made and are available for download. Jack, Miko, and Raph get the paper treatment and are very tiny.
chibi-paper-models-of-jack-miko-and-raph-t88252.php

Fan Art:
Noideaforaname presents to us a mildly disturbing yet hilarious visual of what it would have looked like if Prime and Fallen were human during their final battle.
give-me-your-face-t88380.php

Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Re: Creative Roundup, July 29th 2012

Postby El Duque » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seeing that Bruticus makes me want to take a blow torch to mine! Damn that's awesome.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Rated X » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The Bruticus looks great. But if he was going to go through so much trouble to repaint the figures, why didnt he paint Vortex in his proper G1 colors ? His video game colors are an embarrassment.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I think you missed some, but still, awesome! You have any idea how small those human paper crafts are?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Not too bad a Bruticus. Definite improvement over the standard. Shockwave's pretty good too.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Hotrodimust » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

That last drawing is great it's so funny I laughed so hard when I seen old man jet fire on primes back
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Return to Transtopian Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON