This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime returns 8/24 plus Rescue Bots 2 parter with Optimus Prime + Bumblebee 8/25

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime returns 8/24 plus Rescue Bots 2 parter with Optimus Prime + Bumblebee 8/25

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
For Immediate Release
August 02, 2012

* * PROGRAMMING ALERT * *

HOT SUMMER FUN IN STORE THIS AUGUST FOR THE HUB TV NETWORK’S ‘TRANSFORMERS PRIME’ AND ‘TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS’

Season Two of The Hub’s “Transformers Prime” Returns
With All-New Episodes On A New Day and Time August 24

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Team Up For Colossal Two-Part
“Transformers Rescue Bots” Time-Travel Episode Guest Starring Tim Curry

Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are back! The two iconic Autobots will return to The Hub Television Network, a destination for kids and their families, doing double duty this month. The duo will appear in “Transformers Prime,” which resumes season two on a new day and in a new time Friday, August 24, 7 p.m. ET, and will team up for the first time to work side-by-side with the Rescue Bots in a special back-to-back, two-part presentation of “Transformers Rescue Bots” Saturday August 18, 12:30-1:30 p.m. ET.

The 2012 Daytime Emmy® Award-winning “Transformers Prime,” produced by Hasbro Studios, features archrivals Optimus Prime and Megatron once again facing off in their legendary battle for Earth as the Autobots and Decepticons uncover clues to change the balance of power in the war, and also potentially revive their home planet of Cybertron.

“Transformers Prime” resumes new episodes of season two with “Hurt,” which finds Miko and Wheeljack embarking on a quest for revenge after discovering that the final relic in the hunt may have proved more fatal to Bulkhead than the Insecticon warriors who pursued him.

Actor Tim Curry (Clue) will reprise his role as the villainous Dr. Morocco in a special two-part episode of “Transformers Rescue Bots.” The animated series from Hasbro Studios centers on a group of Autobots charged by Optimus Prime with protecting and learning about humans on a technologically advanced island. Teamed with a human family of first responders, they keep peace and safety in their new home.

The two-part, back-to-back episode, “It’s a Bot Time,” follows Doc Greene's experiment with a time machine that goes awry resulting in the Bots, Cody and Frankie ending up in 1939 Griffin Rock. In part two, a return home to the normally pristine Griffin Rock proves unsettling as it has morphed into the dreary city of Moropolis run by the sinister Doctor Morocco (Curry).

For more information about The Hub and to find the channel in your area, visit http://www.hubworld.com and check the channel locator at the top of the page.

The Hub, a television destination for kids and their families, is a joint venture of Discovery Communications and Hasbro, Inc. You can visit The Hub on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hubtvnetwork.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Optimus Prime and Bumblebee to appear in Rescue Bots two-parter

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
This should be happy news to some. I cant find a place to watch all the available episodes though, so yeah... >:oP

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime returns 8/24 plus Rescue Bots 2 parter with Optimus Prime + Bumblebee 8/25

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Super cool, time-traveling Rescue Bots! In case you haven't seen the show, the Doc Greene character is a direct reference to Back to the Future's Doc Brown- he even had a Delorean-like car, which I believe is no longer with us.

I hope they give Cody some Marty McFly lines.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Re: Transformers Prime returns 8/24 plus Rescue Bots 2 parter with Optimus Prime + Bumblebee 8/25

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:This should be happy news to some. I cant find a place to watch all the available episodes though, so yeah... >:oP
This guy has episodes 1-15.

This guy has episodes 15-21, with 21 being last week's episode.

Take note of this episode guide for the correct order.

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Super cool, time-traveling Rescue Bots! In case you haven't seen the show, the Doc Greene character is a direct reference to Back to the Future's Doc Brown- he even had a Delorean-like car, which I believe is no longer with us.

I hope they give Cody some Marty McFly lines.
Man, this show has more Back to the Future references than you can shake a stick at. Even subtle ones that still look intentional. The last episode of this two-part finale is even called "Bot to the Future". :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Oh goodie. Prime and Bumblebee. Wahooooo........

I still haven't gotten around to watching the available episodes of RB. With reading Exodus, completing WFC, and re-watching Prime, I never had time. I guess I have some time now to watch them.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrimeStriker wrote:Oh goodie. Prime and Bumblebee. Wahooooo........
Hey, unlike TF: Prime, they actually give a care about these characters in RB.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
PrimeStriker wrote:Oh goodie. Prime and Bumblebee. Wahooooo........
Hey, unlike TF: Prime, they actually give a care about these characters in RB.

I'm just really tired of the same old "Optimus Prime & Bumblebee" combination. :roll:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BASH ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultra 2019 New"
BASH ATTACK OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic"
World's Smallest T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON