This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Insidious » Fri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Motto: "Clarity of thought before rashness of action."
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
It's going to be a noobish question, but I am a noob at that game so I'm allowed. :P

It matters when you transcan? Say I have bot and alt at level 1--if I wait and max them out, transcan, the card that I'm working on leveling up then will be more powerful?

Just wanted to clarify. I've been transcanning every match i get automatically, if I don't sell them or use them for upgrade fodder.
Insidious
RPG Moderator

Postby wait for it » Fri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Insidious wrote:It's going to be a noobish question, but I am a noob at that game so I'm allowed. :P

It matters when you transcan? Say I have bot and alt at level 1--if I wait and max them out, transcan, the card that I'm working on leveling up then will be more powerful?

Just wanted to clarify. I've been transcanning every match i get automatically, if I don't sell them or use them for upgrade fodder.

You get a bonus by maxing each before you transcan. thus when you see the mtm show up in threads. Max scan max.

Any card you want to keep make sure you max them individually first and then transcan
wait for it
Mini-Con

Postby Insidious » Fri May 24, 2013 1:42 pm

wait for it wrote:
Insidious wrote:It's going to be a noobish question, but I am a noob at that game so I'm allowed. :P

You get a bonus by maxing each before you transcan. thus when you see the mtm show up in threads. Max scan max.

Any card you want to keep make sure you max them individually first and then transcan

Beautimus. Thanks for the info. Will do from here on out. That should up my deck power nicely. ;)^
Insidious
RPG Moderator

Postby monuo_ripts » Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I was reading through the forum at tfw2005 and they and apparently there is a strike that is happening in june.

The strike involves not paying any money into the game for the whole month of june and many of them are on board, including most of the guys that are always paying to be in the top 100 by buying the 5x cards.

Apparently this originates from neoseekers.com but I couldn't find it on their forums.

If this is indeed true, I'm onboard. Just thought you guys would like to know (as if you didn't already) it seems a very large part of the community is upset with this game being so pay to win.
monuo_ripts
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Fri May 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I think it started in another game. Mobage aren't just screwing TF:L players over, they're doing it to most of their games.

From what I read they've suspended card trading in Marvel WOH which hasn't gone down too well.

-edit-

New episode begins in about three and a half hours.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby wait for it » Fri May 24, 2013 2:36 pm

monuo_ripts wrote:I was reading through the forum at tfw2005 and they and apparently there is a strike that is happening in june.

The strike involves not paying any money into the game for the whole month of june and many of them are on board, including most of the guys that are always paying to be in the top 100 by buying the 5x cards.

Apparently this originates from neoseekers.com but I couldn't find it on their forums.

If this is indeed true, I'm onboard. Just thought you guys would like to know (as if you didn't already) it seems a very large part of the community is upset with this game being so pay to win.

I am in.

Its good to know there is a lot of people upset with the way this game (and apparently other mobage games) is going. I always feel like im bitching about something and I get that feeling that if im not happy then I could just quit and that its silly to expect more from a game I play on my phone or tablet. But damn it this is transformers, the art is beautiful and the money I spend on it (albeit maybe 2$ per episode, last episode 1$) is real. The most infuriating thing is that the game has potential to be money maker and excel at many areas such as pvp, trading and mission based episodes instead of the slot machine mentality they are half assing it with now.

Ok, im done ranting.
wait for it
Mini-Con

Postby joesaysso » Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I said this before several pages back in this thread but I'll say it again since the subject has come up again: its not that Mobage and TF:L team don't know that their customers are unhappy, its just that they don't care. And they don't care because those customers who complain how unhappy they are turn around and pump more money into the game.

I like the idea of an organized strike. It makes sense and it makes a statement. It isn't much of a problem for me. I've spent exactly $10, once on a single episode.

Quite frankly, I hate Mobage. I don't remember who said it in this thread a long while back but I agree: "they are way too proud of themselves." The money they expect to bring in from their games is not at all in relation to the quality of their games. They make dinky RPGs and card games that aren't all very deep.

I considered my $10 a donation of sorts. I enjopyed the game and played it often and had little issues with giving them some money to sustain the game and make it better. Since my donation, they have made their game worse. My wallet closes because of this behavior.

The proposed strike should be posted by somebody on their facebook page. Its important that Mobage knows that its happening, its deliberate, and its (somewhat) organized.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Burn » Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
What I find amazing is people are spending hundreds of dollars on this game (I'll admit, I've probably spent about $100) for a shot at some fancy cards (and those shots often miss).

Whereas you can spend less than $50 on all the Angry Birds games which offer up much more play value and don't require you to be constantly playing.
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby mobagestrike » Fri May 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Greetings All, June will be an organized Strike against Mobage. If you are dissatisfied with Mobage, how they run they're games, tired of the money gouging, etc, go on strike. There are 2 ways to strike, don't play their games at all, or simply don't spend any money on their games for the entire month. We are dissatisfied and we want Mobage to listen. Their games can be better, prices can be better, they can be better, they just need to listen to their player community. We want to help Mobage, we don't want the games to fail, but we do want to be heard, and we want to have fun playing their games.

This has been posted to their page and to several comments. They have been deleting it but it will get reposted until we get banned.

Please repost on their facebook and in comments if you are dissatisfied.
mobagestrike
Mini-Con

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

I'll admit I cashed in on 9.99 to buy some cubes. What is funny is that the moment I did I started getting better cards on my space bridge. I went from getting low rank 2 cards to a few level 3 cards. I'm not complaining, it helped boost my deck a tiny amount but still... not worth it.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster

Postby diseptikon » Fri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Guys the rewards are terrible for this event....dont kill yourselves for nothing.
diseptikon
Minibot

Postby joesaysso » Fri May 24, 2013 9:54 pm

diseptikon wrote:Guys the rewards are terrible for this event....dont kill yourselves for nothing.

Yeah, its pretty awful. You have to get top 5000 just to get one full set of usable cards. Which, by itself isn't so bad, but when its a crappy Reflector....eh. They are still doing the half set rewards, which is dumb and insulting. The Rumble card isn't so bad. But the Starscream is really the only card worth the time. But is it just me or does the card art suck for Starscream? The colors are off, it looks like he has a purple head (yeah, it color reflection, I get it. It still looks odd), and his alt mode just looks like its upside-down.

And oh, by the way, their servers still suck and the game still bugs, freezes, and closes itself.

I guess I'm back in the endless loop thing again. An endless run of events that I don't want any part of and no good, reliable way to improve my deck.

Have they insulted us even more by decreasing boss encounters? I'm averaging 1 boss per energon refill in the early goings.

**Edit**

I'm a frequent visitor to the Mobage facebook page. I like to see what the people are bashing them for on a daily basis. I saw the post about the June "strike" on there. I added a "like" to the post. I guess in Facebook land, "likes" are supposed to mean something. Maybe it means something to Mobage, maybe it doesn't. But it only takes a second out of my day. So I'll continue to do it everytime that post appears on their page.

If any of you out there think its worth the second of your time, go there and spam "likes" on those posts. I figure the worst that possibly happens is that we find out that Mobage really doesn't give a crap about its customers. Maybe it even contributes to Mobage pulling their heads out of their asses and they start to pay attention.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby triKlops » Sat May 25, 2013 12:22 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Well guys, new event happening now; that was pretty damn quick.
And the rollercoaster ride beins again.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Insidious » Sat May 25, 2013 7:53 am

As I logged on this morning to check out the new special episode, I couldn't help but notice that it shares the exact same name as our little RPG here on the forums. Now, I think it's nothing more than coincidence, but as coincidences go, it's a pretty good one. I got a good chuckle out of it before heading off to work.

But yeah, checking the event prizes and whatnot, I'm definitely sitting out and stockpiling for this one.
Insidious
RPG Moderator

Postby joesaysso » Sat May 25, 2013 12:28 pm

This game is such a laggy piece of crap right now that I can't even play it.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby El Duque » Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun

COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION

:BOT: EPISODE DURATION: May 24th - May 31st 2013

With his superior missing in action and presumed dead, Starscream has stolen the Exponential Generator from Doctor Arkeville, and plans to use it to destroy the Earth and harness the energy to restore Cybertron! With the help of Ironhide, Sideswipe and Red Alert, you must seek and attack Starscream and his minions, before time runs out and the Earth is destroyed!

Assemble the strongest Autobot deck you can! Scan all sectors to uncover Starscream's Minions. Battle them to weaken them. Ask your friends for help. Time is running out.

:BOT: WHO MAY ENTER

Anyone is free to enter after reaching level 5.

:BOT: EPISODE RANKINGS

When the Episode ends, players are ranked according to the amount of Episode Points they've accumulated, with high-ranking players receiving powerful limited edition TRANSFORMERS Legends cards!

:BOT: PARTICIPATING IN THE EPISODE

1. Find one of Starscream's Minions when scanning any area.
  2. Battle the Boss!
  3. If the enemy is too strong, work together with your allies to defeat the enemy!
  4. Earn special rewards with Episode Points. Everyone who participates receives rewards!
For this Episode, an Autobot Character card paired with a Autobot Weapon card will get a Faction Affinity Bonus when facing Starscream's Minions! Make an entire deck of Autobots for an even greater bonus!

:BOT: FINDING STARSCREAM AND HIS MINIONS

After starting the Episode, you can find Starscream's Minions through exploration. The Bosses can be found in both Decepticon and Autobot missions, but an Autobot Character card paired with an Autobot Weapon card will receive a Faction Affinity Bonus while facing Starscream's Minions.

:BOT: BATTLING THE BOSS

After finding a Boss, tap ACCEPT to engage in combat. The amount of time available for the battle depends on which Episode Boss you face. Battling a Boss consumes Battle Cubes.

You may battle a Boss as many times as you like within the given time limit. If the Boss’ health drops to 0 before time expires, the battle is won.

:BOT: BOSS BATTLE STRATEGY

Assemble a deck with 9 Units. They can be Decepticon or Autobot, but only Autobot Character cards paired with Autobot Weapon cards will receive the Faction Affinity Bonus when facing Starscream and his minions.

Stats

• A Unit's position in your deck determines the bonus applied to its stats. The front row receives a 3x bonus to both HP and Attack during battle, while rows 2 and 3 receive a 2x bonus.
  • Unit’s HP: (TRANSFORMERS Character Card HP stat x Weapon Card HP %) x Position Multiplier.

Event Bonus Character Cards

• Boss Episodes include special TRANSFORMERS Character cards with Attack Power that is increased by an additional factor of 3 or 5 times for the duration of the Episode.

Faction Affinity

• Unit’s Attack Power: (TRANSFORMERS Character Card Attack stat x Weapon Card Attack %) x Position Multiplier.
  • Each Autobot Character card paired with a Autobot Weapon card in your deck will have its Attack Power increased by a 5% Faction Affinity Bonus.
  • If all of your front row TRANSFORMERS Character cards are Autobots equipped with Autobot weapons, then the Faction Affinity Bonus will rise to 10%.
  • If all TRANSFORMERS Character cards in your deck are Autobots equipped with Autobot weapons, then every card in your deck will have its Attack Power increased by 20%!

:BOT: WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE BOSS!

If a Boss still has HP after a battle, you can ask your allies for help.

:BOT: REWARDS FOR ALL

If the Boss is defeated within the time limit, everyone who participated in the battle receives Episode Medals. Additional rewards, such as more Episode Medals, Battle Cube Recharges, and bonus Episode Points, are granted to players who accomplish the following goals:

• First Blood: The first player to discover and attack a Boss.
  • MVP: The player who deals the most damage will gain bonus Episode Points.
  • Finisher: The player to deal the finishing blow to a Boss.
  • Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle receives rewards.
  • Friendship Bonuses: Defeat a Boss with enough players and everyone will earn extra rewards!
  • Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle.
  • Rewards are only earned if the Boss is defeated within the time limit.

:BOT: EARNING EPISODE POINT BONUSES

You also earn Episode Points in addition to rewards for defeating a Boss.

Receive rewards for achieving certain Episode Point levels.

Rankings are determined by the amount of Episode Points accumulated at the end of the episode.

High-ranking players receive limited edition Rare and Super Rare TRANSFORMERS Character and Weapon cards.

:BOT: IMPORTANT

The terms of the Episode are subject to change without notice.

Medals obtained during the Episode will be automatically converted to normal Silver and Gold Warrior and Weapon medals within 24 hours of the end of the Episode.

Any items obtained through bugs or exploits will be confiscated.

Episode Ranking Rewards will be granted within 24 hours of the end of the Episode.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby monuo_ripts » Sat May 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Did anyone else notice that the artwork for rumble is the same artwork that has been used to represent the screen that pops up when you "find" and boss during exploring?

It's the same screen that has been used since the insecticon episode which tells us that they've had at least that piece of artwork done since then. I would be willing to guess a tone of episodes have been planned, maybe even a years worth.

I wonder how much of the reducing and screwing over of the rewards was planned since the beginning as a marketing and sales ploy.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby Burn » Sat May 25, 2013 11:28 pm

I just wonder if "Countdown to Extinction" is a nice way of saying "Countdown to a game reset because of all the on-the-run changes we've made since the game was launched barely six months ago"
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby joesaysso » Sat May 25, 2013 11:50 pm

As much as I would like to see that, its not going to happen and it wouldn't be quite fair. Doing a game reset would piss on every dollar that every customer has spent so far.

The only way it could possibly be done is indirectly. It would be necessary to introduce R5 and maybe even R6 cards and distribute them properly. As in, do not give them to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that downloads the game.

Giving the top people in the episode EVERY reward card is a terrible idea. The top guys should get the top card, the middle guys should get the middle card, and so on. The game is flooded with episode cards and now sucks for it. I'm completely tossing out the idea of completing the cyberdex. Its a lost concept that the developers have abandoned long ago by making it impossible to do. Handing out rewards should not be done with this is mind.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby Hotrodimust » Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 am

I see all these post about starting with 300 or more battle cubes. Do you buy them because I start an episode with what ever they give you now and I can beat the first 2 cards with 1.5x. I'm able to get about 95 to 100 battle cubes saved up b4 I have to use to or get help. Energon cubes are not a problem they just keep rising I have about 320 and they never go down. Also on the fist day I always break the 1000 rank I get down to about 750 and after I wake up I'm back at 1500 to 2000. This is my 4th episode since the game came to iOS and I've cashed in about 5000 gold and silver medals and only pulled 2 LV 4 cards bumblebee and jazz alt mode but my friend gets LV 4 cards like its nothing. It sucks because I always finish higher in rank than him to. He already has both alt and bot mode for side swipe on the first day and got then from medals and he pulled grimlocks LV 4 alt mode. All I ever pull is a ton of lv3 cards that I do not need. Is there a set amount if cards you have to pull b4 getting a LV 4 card or is it just pure luck?
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Postby monuo_ripts » Sun May 26, 2013 8:34 am

Hotrodimust wrote:I see all these post about starting with 300 or more battle cubes. Do you buy them because I start an episode with what ever they give you now and I can beat the first 2 cards with 1.5x. I'm able to get about 95 to 100 battle cubes saved up b4 I have to use to or get help. Energon cubes are not a problem they just keep rising I have about 320 and they never go down. Also on the fist day I always break the 1000 rank I get down to about 750 and after I wake up I'm back at 1500 to 2000. This is my 4th episode since the game came to iOS and I've cashed in about 5000 gold and silver medals and only pulled 2 LV 4 cards bumblebee and jazz alt mode but my friend gets LV 4 cards like its nothing. It sucks because I always finish higher in rank than him to. He already has both alt and bot mode for side swipe on the first day and got then from medals and he pulled grimlocks LV 4 alt mode. All I ever pull is a ton of lv3 cards that I do not need. Is there a set amount if cards you have to pull b4 getting a LV 4 card or is it just pure luck?

Most of us just save cubes from previous events and they build up over time. R4 pulls are completely random. One event, I pulled 7 R4 cards between robots and weapons, 2 other events I pulled 3 R4 cards, all other events, I've pulled 1 or 2. I usually accumulate the same amount of medals per event, which is in the thousands.

Not sure if you guys have seen these links:

fan page that mobage says they are going to "listen" to (post your concerns if you think it will help, I'm going to)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/trans...89672747770890

mobage's new blog page with updates

http://blog.transformers-legends.com/

You guys probably noticed the update about improved help requests that will search your ally list. Guess its time to remove everyone from my ally list except for whoever is in the top 100 consistently so I get help from them no matter what (only kidding). If the ally system does start working properly though, I look forward to team seibertron group kills!

On another note, I've been thinking about why I play this game and what would make me spend anymore money on this game.

Reasons I play:
- Love transformers
- Game is mildly fun to pass the time
- Love the artwork
- Nostalgia
- Fills that weird obsession for collecting transformers stuff

Reasons that prevent me from spending anymore money on this game (listed in order of how much I care about the topic, top being most concerned)
- No possible way to complete cyberdex yet
- No trading
- Episode rewards nerfed
- Game feels like its in BETA with the changes they make every week with no communication to the customers about it (hopefully the previously mentioned blog will fix this topic)
- Prices are too steep
- Pay to win has become too over powered
- Non-event game has no depth, needs more story and single player

Has anyone played Mobage's other games. I tested Rage of bahamut and I'm currently playing The Powerful: NYC. The seem to have a lot more depth to them. The Powerful has a trading system and a built in "black market" to buy and sell cards in game with other players. Where is this for Transformers?

I then had a thought. Maybe it's not Mobage, maybe is the other companies involved that pull the strings and Mobage is just a go between stooge to take all the heat. Are DENA and the other publisher or even Hasbro partially responsible for the limitations and subpar performance of the game?

Anyone have insight?
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby monuo_ripts » Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 am

I just saw this post on the Transformers Legends Facebook Fansite:

"Got to say, this is the worst event yet! Mobage are really being tight with the prizes now and paying through the nose for characters. I appreciate it's a free game. I love the Transformers. Have done since a kid, but Mobage are squeezing this for all they can now. The battle cube structure is a joke. And it's not sour apples on my part as I've finished in the mid 100's every event without spending a penny. I just feel sorry for those that do. And the times between events is ridiculous. They are really taking the fun out of this now."

I don't believe for 1 second this person has finished in the top 100 every event without spending money. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I just don't see how its possible with how many people are blowing money on the 5X cards. Or maybe this person has absolutely no life or they mean they are hacking the game for infinite cubes or something. (if you are this person, please tell us your secrets)

After reading the posts at tfw2005, most of them being in the top 100 every episode, they openly admit to spending money every episode. What's worse is they sit around and gripe about the game (same as we do) but keep spending money on it expecting it to change.

If any of you are on the tfw2005 site, I don't mean to offend you, just repeating what I see on there on a daily basis. I know I can't categorize all of you as being the same as I'm sure some of you don't fit the description I just mentioned.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby dragons » Sun May 26, 2013 9:42 am

monuo_ripts wrote:I just saw this post on the Transformers Legends Facebook Fansite:

"Got to say, this is the worst event yet! Mobage are really being tight with the prizes now and paying through the nose for characters. I appreciate it's a free game. I love the Transformers. Have done since a kid, but Mobage are squeezing this for all they can now. The battle cube structure is a joke. And it's not sour apples on my part as I've finished in the mid 100's every event without spending a penny. I just feel sorry for those that do. And the times between events is ridiculous. They are really taking the fun out of this now."

I don't believe for 1 second this person has finished in the top 100 every event without spending money. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I just don't see how its possible with how many people are blowing money on the 5X cards. Or maybe this person has absolutely no life or they mean they are hacking the game for infinite cubes or something. (if you are this person, please tell us your secrets)

After reading the posts at tfw2005, most of them being in the top 100 every episode, they openly admit to spending money every episode. What's worse is they sit around and gripe about the game (same as we do) but keep spending money on it expecting it to change.

If any of you are on the tfw2005 site, I don't mean to offend you, just repeating what I see on there on a daily basis. I know I can't categorize all of you as being the same as I'm sure some of you don't fit the description I just mentioned.

i am same way i play events now to earn gold characters medals now last tthing i spent money game was cyclonus 4 card with his shield hacking i dont see how it is possible to get program to hack you need fill surveys dont give link to download hack/ download programs that have viruses in them ot hack mobage get infiate amount of energon/battle cubes.

i saw tfw2005 member post about this game from 2 events before said something about hacking i ddint belive it until i saw it on youtube giving links to surveys to get it i dont hack game.

i am from tfw2005 site im not offended i agree with your comment you saw
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Metrosuplex » Sun May 26, 2013 10:59 am

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Yeah, I don't get how anyone is getting anywhere in this game...

I've been playing for a while, lv 51, and I NEVER get lvl4 cards. I think I got one TWICE, in all this time (one during the Abominus ep, the other right after the last event we had). My point is that I play this game for a reasonable amount of time, and I only get in the 15-20,000 rank. If I put in a lot of time.

I run out of battle cubes pretty quick if I'm trying to place in the 20k rank. :-x Maybe my deck of lv3 cards just aren't doing it? I've maxed them out proper, too, and I'm still not getting anywhere near you guys.

So yeah, it's either pay-to-win or hacks. I just don't see how a normal player (who isn't spending extra on this game) is advancing to the levels/ranks stated in some of these comments... :BANG_HEAD:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby MoralChaos » Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Motto: ""Keep a smile on your face and then you'll know everything will be alright.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Dont get me wrong, I really love these Episodes, but some of you have to agree with me that they put them up too close to the last one. I need a break from these things once in awhile. Just a few weeks separate from each other would be nice.
Another thing i don't agree with is that it is nearly impossible to get your rank up without spending some many. I have only had one episode where i got up to the top without doing much of anything and not spending money, but i look at the top 100 people and they have to be spending something to get those x5 attack point cards. :/ I thinks its a bit unfair to those who cant get any money to play the game and without spending money you cant even get the best of cards! Thats not fair.
I spend most of my day playing this game, with getting though everything I feel like I'm stuck at the same rank. I like Rumble and would like to get him, but at this point i don't see how its possible. Starscream is the one i really want but you have to be the top 100 to get both bot and alt form so i might as well give up now while I'm at it.
I need a break from these, seriously. Do they try and make this impossible for people?

Also they need more missions -.- Instead of doing all of these Episodes, get some more missions in here.
MoralChaos
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 sub IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Roche"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM325 5C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210505 4B (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200645 1B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers INFILTRATION #1 RI-B 1:50 foil IDW Comics 2006 1RIB (CA) Guidi"
Transformers INFIL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 4E 0224IM259 (CA) Oliver"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010P"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238041 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON