This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby joesaysso » Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
MoralChaos wrote:Dont get me wrong, I really love these Episodes, but some of you have to agree with me that they put them up too close to the last one. I need a break from these things once in awhile. Just a few weeks separate from each other would be nice.

Most of what you said is pretty accurate except this statement. I don't understand your logic here. If you "need a break from these things once in a while", whats stopping you from taking it? Joining the episode is optional, as in you don't have to.

There are a lot of things wrong with this game right now and its easy to blame the developers for a lot of things but forcing you to play the game isn't one of them. Your same complaint is littered all over their Facebook page and it frustrates me.

Newsflash: the beauty of their constant episode schedule is that you can do them on your terms, when you are ready. Because if you need a break, there will be another one in 7 days.

On a side note, I'm having possibly the worst day in the history of TF:L. I haven't cashed in a single Starscream yet. Every snipeable for me Screamer is defeated before I can throw a cube on it, even if I'm watching it and pushing the button to fight it as soon as it pops up on my screen.

I don't know if this is lag or just bad luck. I have been on and off of the game for most of the day since I woke up and have fallen in the rankings because I've earned practically no points all day.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
You know what would be cool? If they made wallpapers out of some of the artwork from the game. I'm currently using the Countdown to Extinction version of Starscream that's being used for the article on my laptop, and it looks great on it.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 am

I will start by saying yes, I have bought 5x cards twice now. I won't again unless its a character I like a lot.

I agree that lvl 4 cards should drop more frequently. 1 in 2-3k gold medals is ridiculous.

That said I don't get why people think they are going to get anywhere with this type of game without spending money.

Why would it be free?

I bought the three pack on my first episode and got lucky w half of both Razorclaw and Divebomb.

With those 2 cards, Lvl 3 Grimlock, Prime, 4 other lvl 3, free Skywarp and 4 days worth of obsessive button mashing I finished in 250-1000 bracket (barely). It can be done, total spent like 10$.

Not an unreasonable sum for as much mindless entertainment it provided.

And I have no idea how people finish in the top 100 unless they leave their x5 cards unfused and have a full deck of them. 2 cards x5 > then 10% buff. A full deck of the faction bonus with that likely is super OP. Just a theory.
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 am

monuo_ripts wrote: And it's not sour apples on my part as I've finished in the mid 100's every event without spending a penny.

I don't believe for 1 second this person has finished in the top 100 every event without spending money.

I believe he is saying around 500 or so. That would mean mid hundreds...I can see that happening with constant play and good cube management.
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor

Postby monuo_ripts » Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 am

Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:I will start by saying yes, I have bought 5x cards twice now. I won't again unless its a character I like a lot.

I agree that lvl 4 cards should drop more frequently. 1 in 2-3k gold medals is ridiculous.

That said I don't get why people think they are going to get anywhere with this type of game without spending money.

Why would it be free?

I bought the three pack on my first episode and got lucky w half of both Razorclaw and Divebomb.

With those 2 cards, Lvl 3 Grimlock, Prime, 4 other lvl 3, free Skywarp and 4 days worth of obsessive button mashing I finished in 250-1000 bracket (barely). It can be done, total spent like 10$.

Not an unreasonable sum for as much mindless entertainment it provided.
:CON:
And I have no idea how people finish in the top 100 unless they leave their x5 cards unfused and have a full deck of them. 2 cards x5 > then 10% buff. A full deck of the faction bonus with that likely is super OP. Just a theory.

No one expecting the game to be free. Were expecting the problems and gouging to be fixed then we'll spend money again.

Your $10 purchase was extrememly lucky, the game is now fixed where you cant get both halves of a 5x card unless you buy the guaranteed $30 bridge or you spend up to about $12 and get extremely lucky that you pull a 5x instead of the 3x. If that doesnt happen, hey just spend another $9 and we'll give you the the 5x but maybe not the half you want, for another $15 we'll give you the other half. Thats a lot of money for 1 event. People over at tfw2005 already admit they spend about $40 to $50 on average PER EPISODE and they dont like it but they do it so they can be in the top 100. They generally end up with 2 5x cards and at least 2 3x cards after all the spending. We wont even talk about the luck of drawing both halves of these cards from the bridge. Yes it can be done but it will be too late in the episode to end up in the top 100.

But wait, we can get to the top 100 by sniping well and being a bot player all week with no life. Oh no you cant, thats not lag your seeing as robot health updates slowly. Mobage seems to have intentionally made it update slower to prevent sniping.

I spent no money last episode and was a bot player, i made it to the top 500 but i was several million away from getiing to even the top 150.

The deal is you either need to buy cubes all the time to keep up or you need to buy the bonus cards so you infinicube everything but the last couple lvl 6 bosses.

Have you looked at the damage some of these guys do? 138 million on lvl 6 omega supreme with 1 cube. Now those 5x cyclonuses are worthless in this deck because the farthest your getting wothout at least 1 complete 5x card is 1 cubing starscream lvl1. My deck power is just under 11k and i can almost 1 cube SS lvl 1 and im proud of that.

So if your willing to spend the cash go ahead but remember this, all the money in the world cant complete your cyberdex yet, not until they bring in trading or something.
monuo_ripts
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby joesaysso » Mon May 27, 2013 1:41 pm

monuo_ripts wrote: Oh no you cant, thats not lag your seeing as robot health updates slowly. Mobage seems to have intentionally made it update slower to prevent sniping.

After the day I had yesterday, I'd believe this. But is this speculation on your part or has this been said somewhere else?

If this is true, this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I'm not interested in spending money on individual events every time. When I spend money, I believe I am investing in something. When I spent money on this game, I did it with the thought that it would make my deck better for the longterm.

But if they have taken measures to eliminate sniping, then the gains that I made with the money I spent are essentially lost. So then, would be my continued interest in playing.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby diseptikon » Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 pm

LMAO reward structure changed in the middle of event...
diseptikon
Minibot

Postby joesaysso » Mon May 27, 2013 2:52 pm

diseptikon wrote:LMAO reward structure changed in the middle of event...

Yeah, how dumb is this? Admittedly, its an awesome card though. And I'll confess, after saving up resources for the last 2 1/2 episodes and being totally onboard with giving this episode a serious effort in the beginning, if they were upfront about the true rewards from the beginning, I would have seriously and heavily considered spending money on this episode.

An episode Megatron and Starscream are worth the effort and those are great prizes for one episode. But to do this on the 4th day, when the top 100 is already out of reach for probably 75% or more of players, is mind-boggling.

The irony here is: I wonder how players out there are like me, who could have and probably would have spent money on this episode in the beginning but now won't because its totally not worth it. For how much of a cash grab this game has become, I wonder how much money they missed out on by pulling this silly manuever.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby monuo_ripts » Mon May 27, 2013 3:19 pm

joesaysso wrote:
monuo_ripts wrote: Oh no you cant, thats not lag your seeing as robot health updates slowly. Mobage seems to have intentionally made it update slower to prevent sniping.

After the day I had yesterday, I'd believe this. But is this speculation on your part or has this been said somewhere else?

If this is true, this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I'm not interested in spending money on individual events every time. When I spend money, I believe I am investing in something. When I spent money on this game, I did it with the thought that it would make my deck better for the longterm.

But if they have taken measures to eliminate sniping, then the gains that I made with the money I spent are essentially lost. So then, would be my continued interest in playing.

It is speculation but I wasn't the first to have the thought. I read it at tfw2005 and on the transformers legends wiki site, could be the same person, but many people now think so.

So how about Megs showing up right in the middle, this was also something people were guessing at.

Awesome card, but I'm still not game to spend any money on this event even if I knew Megs would show up from the beginning. I take solace knowing that Prime will show up later and be better...

then someone else, then someone else, and so on

I'll just save my resources until an event comes that maybe a lot of people don't care about the character like an R4 Huffer or something that will completely own.

After playing several other Mobage games that have been around longer than Legends, those games seem better developed and have trading options. My thought is maybe they are gouging for money this early to develop the game and it will get better. I'm just going to go casual for awhile and see what happens, I've contributed to the development cash wise and left comments on the facebook page that Mobage said they wanted for help. I'm going to try and look at the game in positive light from now on, if it doesn't get any better, then at least the artwork is being cataloged on the internet by somebody hopefully and maybe another company will pick up the license and do it justice.

To everyone that is going to participate, I hope you get the rewards you want. My new goal is to complete the original cyberdex of R4 cards before episodes ever started. If I can do that, I'm happy.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm

monuo_ripts wrote:No one expecting the game to be free.

MoralChaos wrote:.......I thinks its a bit unfair to those who cant get any money to play the game and without spending money you cant even get the best of cards! Thats not fair.......

This is not expecting to get some where in this game for free?

Not saying the game is not in need of some big fixes, I'm saying you can do fairly well spending 20$ or less an episode. What else can you do for 6 days straight for 20$?

And as someone above said, just don't play a round if you don't want too

I suspect your right about them trying to block sniping this go around.....been much less sucsessful at it .
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor

Postby joesaysso » Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm

GiveMeSkyfire wrote:Not saying the game is not in need of some big fixes, I'm saying you can do fairly well spending 20$ or less an episode. What else can you do for 6 days straight for 20$?

Not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just saying your perspective is off. Saying "what else can you do for 6 days straight for $20" is not a good perspective or at all relative to whats happening here. You should be comparing this game to other games. And if your perspective was true, your question would have been "what other game could you play for 6 days straight for $20?" And the answer, quite frankly, would be almost every game ever.

People think this game is a ripoff for a very good reason. What other game can you think of requires the monetary investment that this game does just to be competitive at it?

You talk like spending $20 to do "fairly well" at an episode is no big deal. But again put into perspective, thats $20 a week or $80 a month. No game ever in the history of games has ever cost that much. No MMORPG that required a monthly subscription fee, no FPS that requires internet connection, no game ever.

And I'm the person who said to take a break if you're not ready to play and I standby that. But the alternative while you're taking a break is to not play. And those choices suck. Because there isn't anything else to the game. You either play the episode or you don't play anything. And if you play the episode and don't spend money, well you're just spinning your wheels for no reason because you'll never get a top prize.

To be clear, this game is not good or deep enough to warrant being one of the most expensive games ever, yet somehow it is. This fact alone renders this game a complete farce. Its too bad too because it had serious potential.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby monuo_ripts » Mon May 27, 2013 7:52 pm

This is not expecting to get some where in this game for free?

Not saying the game is not in need of some big fixes, I'm saying you can do fairly well spending 20$ or less an episode. What else can you do for 6 days straight for 20$?

And as someone above said, just don't play a round if you don't want too

I suspect your right about them trying to block sniping this go around.....been much less sucsessful at it.

Okay, a few people expect the game to be free and have everything given to them, or they don't have the money to be competitive and they don't feel that's fair. I'll admit my statement was too broad.

But seriously, it's free to play with pay advantages. I would like those advantages to be worth while and entertaining, they're not. I've spent $40, $20 on dinobots episode, $20 on robots in the skies. I finished in the top 500 on one, top 1000 on another. I've played since day one on android way back in november, participated in insecticons, didn't do so hot because it was very buggy and glitchy but still finished in the top 2500. Finished top 500 in fatal furies, top 500 in cold delivery, and top 2500 for unleash the beast as I didn't have cubes to spare. This episode I'm sitting out after I gathered my cubes and sniped some, saving resources.

Whether I spent money or not, I had to play hardcore daily just to defend my rank, managing cubes wisely, sniping when I can, and only battling the boss worth the most pts at the moment.

I can find way better things to spend $20 on, especially if its going to be for entertainment. I'd rather pay a monthly fee for this game like WOW or XBOX live does to get bonuses rather than pay $20 per episode. Hell, most of your top 100 pay $50+ per episode and gripe about it all the live long day.

joesaysso said it best, if your unhappy, speak with your wallet and don't spend anymore money.

As for not playing a round, I play to gather resources so I can play hardcore on an episode that I really want to participate for the rewards. I want to play, and I would like to spend money to make it even more enjoyable, but it's not worth spending money on.

I know we get people that whine about the episodes being back to back to back, heck it irritated me the first time, but when I realized that I may never complete my cyberdex because those cards that have been missed are not accessible by any means, I stopped worrying about it and have been playing casual ever since.

I think joesaysso has to repeat the "sit one out" speech every week to a new player that comments on it.

Bottomline, the game not worth spending money in its current condition, especially the amount of money expected to win the top 100 in episodes.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby MoralChaos » Mon May 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Motto: ""Keep a smile on your face and then you'll know everything will be alright.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Okay, a few people expect the game to be free and have everything given to them, or they don't have the money to be competitive and they don't feel that's fair. I'll admit my statement was too broad.

But seriously, it's free to play with pay advantages. I would like those advantages to be worth while and entertaining, they're not. I've spent $40, $20 on dinobots episode, $20 on robots in the skies. I finished in the top 500 on one, top 1000 on another. I've played since day one on android way back in november, participated in insecticons, didn't do so hot because it was very buggy and glitchy but still finished in the top 2500. Finished top 500 in fatal furies, top 500 in cold delivery, and top 2500 for unleash the beast as I didn't have cubes to spare. This episode I'm sitting out after I gathered my cubes and sniped some, saving resources.

Whether I spent money or not, I had to play hardcore daily just to defend my rank, managing cubes wisely, sniping when I can, and only battling the boss worth the most pts at the moment.

I can find way better things to spend $20 on, especially if its going to be for entertainment. I'd rather pay a monthly fee for this game like WOW or XBOX live does to get bonuses rather than pay $20 per episode. Hell, most of your top 100 pay $50+ per episode and gripe about it all the live long day.

joesaysso said it best, if your unhappy, speak with your wallet and don't spend anymore money.

As for not playing a round, I play to gather resources so I can play hardcore on an episode that I really want to participate for the rewards. I want to play, and I would like to spend money to make it even more enjoyable, but it's not worth spending money on.

I know we get people that whine about the episodes being back to back to back, heck it irritated me the first time, but when I realized that I may never complete my cyberdex because those cards that have been missed are not accessible by any means, I stopped worrying about it and have been playing casual ever since.

I think joesaysso has to repeat the "sit one out" speech every week to a new player that comments on it.

Bottomline, the game not worth spending money in its current condition, especially the amount of money expected to win the top 100 in episodes.

I agree on everything you say and i am exactly the same way. I mange my cubes, though in this episode i have sadly run out, but still mange in the top 2000. I see of it as when you enter the game and how hardcore you start out is were you will be for the game. I was in the top 19000 When i came in and got down to 2000 no problem, without spending any money. Other games top 200 and 500 without spending any money.

Some of you say, "Why play if you don't want to, just don't play the episode" Well, i love to play the episodes, there fun and exciting, just not when its all the time.

And Yes, i have better ways of spending my $20. Saving it up to buy something that is real. Why would anyone pay up to $50-$100 on a game that isn't real?! Just to get the good stuff? Be at the top? But ask yourself, where will that get you in the real world? Thats why I don't spend money on games anymore, it got me no were and ended with me having no money for real life things. You people who play these games, just have no life? I do and i play these games and still get the best cards without spending a dime.

Its really sad.

Loved how Megatron game into the game thought XD That was a grand entrance~
MoralChaos
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby monuo_ripts » Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

And Yes, i have better ways of spending my $20. Saving it up to buy something that is real. Why would anyone pay up to $50-$100 on a game that isn't real?! Just to get the good stuff? Be at the top? But ask yourself, where will that get you in the real world? Thats why I don't spend money on games anymore, it got me no were and ended with me having no money for real life things. You people who play these games, just have no life? I do and i play these games and still get the best cards without spending a dime.

Its really sad.

Loved how Megatron game into the game thought XD That was a grand entrance~

If the game is truly enjoyable, I will spend money on it because you're investing in your own entertainment. An example would be going to the bar with your friends and buying beer. Your going to drink it and really get no value out of it but a good time but you spend the money on it anyway. If this game could provide good times like that, I would toss money at it every now and then, I'm sure you would too but it sounds like you haven't found a game worth spending money on for awhile, and that's okay. When the top 500 people were getting at least a single copy of all the boss cards, it was more fun and I think more people enjoyed because they were getting more bang out of the episodes. Now with the half cards and the really limited bridge drops, it just doesn't feel the same. Even if they can't get trading down, they should start adding episode sets to the bridge. They could put the insecticons, mirage, and hound from the first episode in right now and in a month, add the dinobots. Of course that may get into their money if people start expecting the episode cards just at a much later date.

You know what's really ironic? I spent $40 on this card game yet I won't spend $30 to buy the upgrade character packs for Fall of Cybertron. How dumb is that? It's beside the point and a whole new rant for me.

And Megs crashing the party, it was funny and classic at the same time, but it has made MANY people upset because they would have participated if they had known Megs was the big daddy reward this time.

Makes me wonder how they are going to wrap this up. They always end with the raid cards somehow stopping the 4 boss cards. No effing way is red alert, sideswipe, and ironhide stopping Megs from doing anything. They'll probably just say Megs got his house in order and is readying another attack, all the while the autobots sat back and watched screamer get the scrapping he deserved!
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby Gurgintius Maximus » Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 pm

joesaysso wrote:I'm just saying your perspective is off. Saying "what else can you do for 6 days straight for $20" is not a good perspective or at all relative to whats happening here.

People think this game is a ripoff for a very good reason. What other game can you think of requires the monetary investment that this game does just to be competitive at it?

You talk like spending $20 to do "fairly well" at an episode is no big deal...

I don't disagree with you about your over all position. The game is full of things i would prefer to have different. It just satisfies me enough for me to feel OK about spending X on it every week. This week I spent zero because the prize was not interesting to me. I still used the first round to add 150 cubes to my inventory.

My perspective is just fine because while other games are cheaper, I have no interest in playing them. A Fiat is cheap than my car but I have no interest in driving one...

Ultimately the free market will decide a price for any item. When enough people decide they can't justify the cost of this game and are able to control their impulses the price will drop. If you, or I, decide to quite playing for cost reasons, yet enough people keep spending for the publisher to profit to their expectations, I guess I will just do with out.

Perhaps I should have worded it what else can "I" do for 6 days straight for 20$. Other people can do what they choose.

I could go outside and collect rocks for free but don't want to.
Gurgintius Maximus
Fuzor

Postby Burn » Mon May 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Anyone know what the episode Megatrons stats are compared to non-episode R4 Megatron?
-edit-
Never mind.

Episode Megatron - 5193, 13456, 622
Normal Megatron - 3615, 7200, 438

There goes any uniqueness my deck had. My one non-episode card is now worthless.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ashe5k » Tue May 28, 2013 3:10 am

Motto: "He who hesitates, is lost."
Well they just completely killed it for me.

I hadn't even looked at the rewards before I sunk a ton of time in the first day just plugging away to get around 1000 and get my cells up. Then I looked at the reward list and realized I didn't want to continually grind for any of them and there was no way I was going for Starscream as I knew I woudln't be able to crack the top 100 and stay there. I figured I'd sit this one out, especially if that's how they were going to deal with rewards.

So I popped on and helped out a few times here and there, then got on this morning to see Megatron and all the rewards bumped down. Now I realize what they were going for impact wise, but the way they had it now I could have had a shot at Starscream at least if I'd stuck with it. Right now I'm sitting just under 10k in placement and I could care less. The only way to get back in it now is spend money.

I get far more out of the other free to play games I'm involved in like Dungeons and Drgaons Online and Star Wars the Old Republic and have to sink less time in to getting somewhere without dumping $10 in a week. Yes I realize they need to make money, but when my VIP subscription to an MMO is cheaper in a month than this game on my phone is over two weeks without grinding for hours on end, there's an issue.

I'm not saying you guys shouldn't play it and that the devs are terrible, this is more me saying why I'm just going to pop on once or twice a week maybe even on the weekends to help you guys out with your bosses, but actively, I'm done, and yes I mean it this time. I hope you all continue to enjoy it. They do have some great artwork, but I can't justify sitting hunched over my tablet or phone that much over the course of 6 days hoping I finally get that matching level 4 pull that's never going to come. Good luck to you all.
ashe5k
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby joesaysso » Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

GiveMeSkyfire wrote:My perspective is just fine because while other games are cheaper, I have no interest in playing them. A Fiat is cheap than my car but I have no interest in driving one...

Your Fiat example is comparing cars to cars. Initially, you compared this game to all other sources of entertainment. This is what prompted my "perspective" comment, which I stand by. I won't try and convince how they should spend their money. That isn't my place. I agree with you, the game will go with the majority. In the mean time, I'll continue to pick and choose my spots to play the game to fit it within my budget. For the record, I think its a bit sad that you think dumping $20 a week into this game is one of your best valued sources of entertainment. But thats a conversation for another time and I'll concede that my opinion really shouldn't matter to you anyway.

Burn wrote:Episode Megatron - 5193, 13456, 622
Normal Megatron - 3615, 7200, 438

My one non-episode card is now worthless.

Yeah thats pretty much how that last couple episodes have made me feel about the one mode of regular R4 Jetfire and elite Starscream each that I have had for months and the elite Skywarp that I got to drop from the bridge 3 weeks back, pretty worthless now. Hate to say it but might as well throw them all on the pile of worthless R4s since the episodes dropped. Add Flamewar and Chromia to the list. I'm sure Optimus and Grimlock will soon follow.

Pretty soon we will be full of episode R4 that are worthless too. I've already got an R4 Fire Star from fatal furies that doesn't make the cut in my deck and I have low deck power and haven't even participated in the last 2. 3 months ago, I would have killed for one of those other modes (Galvatron too) so that I could have just one scanned R4 in my deck. Now I've got one that I don't know what to do with. This game is in a sad state right now.

I have not changed my mind though, despite the sad state this game is in, I saved my resources for this episode. Since they added Megatron, it means I do have a shot at Starscream. I'm not spending money but I will spend the saved cubes that I have to put me in a position to try and get top 1000 and a complete Screamer set.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby Burn » Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
I pulled a R4 Metroplex weapon from the space bridge.

Maxed it out.

It's not good enough for my deck.

So yeah, non-episode cards are worthless. Might not be a blow to many, but for those of us that have played from virtually day one, it's a slap in the face.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby monuo_ripts » Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 pm

It looks like enough people griped about not knowing Megs would show up and they should put the 3000 coin guaranteed sideswipe back up.

It's back up and now all the people who bought it the first time around can buy it a second time.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby Mindmaster » Tue May 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Burn wrote:I pulled a R4 Metroplex weapon from the space bridge.

Maxed it out.

I pulled Metroplex's station mode from a silver medal. Went out of my way maxing it out, and it's still under Jazz, whose third in command of my deck. Optimus being XO and Ironhide being CO. :BANG_HEAD:

So yeah, non-episode cards are worthless. Might not be a blow to many, but for those of us that have played from virtually day one, it's a slap in the face.

It sucks for me too, being semi-new: I pretty much play without any assistance from episode-only cards and cash. It's more frustrating than it is fun.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby monuo_ripts » Tue May 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I will say this as a positive, they are updating their blog as things happen and patches release.

http://blog.transformers-legends.com/

That's one thing people wanted, hopefully they don't just start filling it will marketing and sales.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby joesaysso » Tue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm

monuo_ripts wrote:It looks like enough people griped about not knowing Megs would show up and they should put the 3000 coin guaranteed sideswipe back up.

It's back up and now all the people who bought it the first time around can buy it a second time.
Burn wrote:I pulled a R4 Metroplex weapon from the space bridge.

Maxed it out.

Its a huge slap in the face, especially considering how difficult those cards STILL are to pull and how long some of us have been holding on to them, wishing for the other half to scan.

Those stats you posted regarding the two Megatrons, just stupid. How is this Megatron almost twice as powerful? Twice! 100 people are going to get a scannable Episode Megatron. Given the odds of pulling R4 cards from the bridge, I wonder how many people actually have a scanned Elite Megatron.

monuo_ripts wrote:It looks like enough people griped about not knowing Megs would show up and they should put the 3000 coin guaranteed sideswipe back up.

Haha, I'm sure Mobage and DeNa were really upset that they had to give people another chance to spend more money.

Mindmaster wrote:
I pulled Metroplex's station mode from a silver medal. Went out of my way maxing it out, and it's still under Jazz, whose third in command of my deck. Optimus being XO and Ironhide being CO. :BANG_HEAD

Thats still a good pull, though. Until the devs do something to make R4 cards not the best cards, I'll never tire of pulling R4 cards out of the bridge. Worthless or not, its still one of the real highlights of this game.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

Postby monuo_ripts » Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Haha, I'm sure Mobage and DeNa were really upset that they had to give people another chance to spend more money.

I just noticed it says "limit 2" at the bottom, I was wondering why people were saying they used it twice on the first one. So for a meager $120, you can have 4 sideswipes, you're almost guaranteed* an episode Megatron, the best** card in the game.

*No guarantees or satisfaction expressed or implied. May require additional purchases of cards and other resources. No refunds or warranties on defective bridges without pending approval from tech support. Players have choice of strawberry or cherry lube for additional 1000 mobacoins.

**Definition of best is neither expressed nor implied. Terms, stats, conditions, and satisfaction subject to change without notice. Status of "best" subject to change weekly as new cards are released.
monuo_ripts
Minibot

Postby joesaysso » Tue May 28, 2013 11:49 pm

monuo_ripts wrote:
I just noticed it says "limit 2" at the bottom, I was wondering why people were saying they used it twice on the first one. So for a meager $120, you can have 4 sideswipes, you're almost guaranteed* an episode Megatron, the best** card in the game.

*No guarantees or satisfaction expressed or implied. May require additional purchases of cards and other resources. No refunds or warranties on defective bridges without pending approval from tech support. Players have choice of strawberry or cherry lube for additional 1000 mobacoins.

**Definition of best is neither expressed nor implied. Terms, stats, conditions, and satisfaction subject to change without notice. Status of "best" subject to change weekly as new cards are released.

Yep, thats pretty much Mobage.

You know, in all seriousness, I'm not sold on the importance of the 5X cards or whether or not they provide any advantage. In a day and a half, I've climbed 5000 spots without them. Sure they provide some advantage in the beginning because you can infinicube a lot longer, but only for small points. By the time the points get bigger and the bosses get tough, the playing field levels a lot more. You're still requiring help to get your points, which in turn, gives other people big points.

I guess I'm saying I don't think it guarantees anything. I'd rather have a larger amount of cubes than the 5X cards. A regular deck seems just as capable in aquiring big points at the end of the episode when everybody needs help anyway.
One man's two cents
joesaysso
Vehicon

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Z 1:100 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230229 1Z (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr J Blank Authentix (White) Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1J"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240110 2F (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZK foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247413 1ZJ (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240109"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Q 1:20 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240121 2Q Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240109 2E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr K FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230214 1K (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr P Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230219 1P (W) Shalvey (A/CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON