Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby TulioDude » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Hpoefully some of the toy-only guys get an cool artwork card too.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!


Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Gestalt
Posts: 2044
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby griftimus prime » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
worst tf show ever.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1264
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
griftimus prime wrote:worst tf show ever.


Just picture it as the 1960s for the Transformers Universe and life will be good.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13285
News Credits: 3490
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Seibertron wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:worst tf show ever.


Just picture it as the 1960s for the Transformers Universe and life will be good.

I always thought Beast Machine was an alright show for a story perspective, the part that always tuned me off was the shows Aesthetics perspective.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3078
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:worst tf show ever.


Just picture it as the 1960s for the Transformers Universe and life will be good.

I always thought Beast Machine was an alright show for a story perspective, the part that always tuned me off was the shows Aesthetics perspective.


The biggest thing I have against the show is the extremely out of character depiction of Rhinox.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13285
News Credits: 3490
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Henry921 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:worst tf show ever.


Just picture it as the 1960s for the Transformers Universe and life will be good.

I always thought Beast Machine was an alright show for a story perspective, the part that always tuned me off was the shows Aesthetics perspective.


The biggest thing I have against the show is the extremely out of character depiction of Rhinox.



Rattrap and Megatron got slapped pretty hard with that too, most notably in 'The Weak Component.'

But in Rhinox's case, I suspect that was out of desire to rekindle the same vibe from Beast Wars about internal politics and infighting on the bad guys' side, and Rhinox was the only one who was intellectually equal to Megatron, and thus could serve the same role Tarantulas and Blackarachnia had before. They just had to turn him into a ranting megalomaniac to get there...

The show definitely got better as it went on, but it was hard to overcome the initial bad taste its early episodes left...
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Henry921 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:worst tf show ever.


Just picture it as the 1960s for the Transformers Universe and life will be good.

I always thought Beast Machine was an alright show for a story perspective, the part that always tuned me off was the shows Aesthetics perspective.


The biggest thing I have against the show is the extremely out of character depiction of Rhinox.



Rattrap and Megatron got slapped pretty hard with that too, most notably in 'The Weak Component.'
True dat, but I'm surprised so few fans mention Blackarachnia in that list, because she seriously got gutted as bad as anyone else. She went from being arguably the most complex character in Beast Wars to a collection of token-female-good-guy-in-a-boys'-action-cartoon tropes. Her weapons are downgraded to 'entanglement-projectiles', her personal motivation for most of the show is recovering her lost love interest...oh, and that telekinesis she was developing in her TM2 body? Surprise surprise, that's translated into a poorly-defined woman's-intuition power that's so hard to control, she appears to be suffering from migraines, hysteria, and fainting spells! Which can work, IF we're talking Cheetara, Reiko on Galaxy Rangers, or that cat on Bucky O' Hare, but that's NOT who Blackarachnia was. It especially stunk for techie duties to be transferred from her to Rattrap (apparently little guys need that, as they're totally incapable of badassery :roll: ), since she was the only tech-minded character in Beast Wars whose skill gradually improved with experience throughout the series...so functioning as Klingon eye-candy with a tough, no-nonsense attitude was the natural end result of her character development. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!!!

As for this event, however, since Legends "continuity" is just an intentionally convoluted joke, the absolute worst aspect of Beast Machines, how its retcons interacted with the Sunbow cartoon in order for its inappropriate story to function, is pretty much negated, so this might actually be a little fun.
Last edited by Bumblevivisector on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Honestly, Beast Machines is the most highbrow and most tightly-written series we've ever gotten. From start to finish, it feels like the writers knew exactly what they were doing going into it with very little of anything feeling like it was forced in at the 11th hour (there are traces of such things in there, but it's exceedingly minor). It took its audience seriously and engaged us on an intellectual and philosophical level (You know, for kids! :P ), asking and exploring big questions and high-minded concepts that no other series (let alone other kids cartoons of the time) were willing to ask and explore. It dug deep into the soil of the lore to plant the seeds of its own mythos to add to all that came before. It took risks and pushed itself to show just how far it could go with its potential, revolutionizing the brand's mythology and forever changing it for years to come. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34880
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sabrblade wrote:Honestly, Beast Machines is the most highbrow and most tightly-written series we've ever gotten. From start to finish, it feels like the writers knew exactly what they were doing going into it with very little of anything feeling like it was forced in at the 11th hour (there are traces of such things in there, but it's exceedingly minor). It took its audience seriously and engaged us on an intellectual and philosophical level (You know, for kids! :P ), asking and exploring big questions and high-minded concepts that no other series (let alone other kids cartoons of the time) were willing to ask and explore. It dug deep into the soil of the lore to plant the seeds of its own mythos to add to all that came before. It took risks and pushed itself to show just how far it could go with its potential, revolutionizing the brand's mythology and forever changing it for years to come. 8)


Yet at the same time, Beast Machines greatly ignored the characterization of some of the most beloved characters from the Beast Wars series, if not of all Transformers characters. I think had they paid more attention to how these characters were portrayed in Beast Wars, that Beast Machines wouldn't feel like such a disconnect from its predecessor.

That, and that's a downer of a series with everyone bitching and complaining and moaning and groaning. I like Beast Machines but it has a ton of flaws ... whereas with Beast Wars, my biggest complaint is the lack of shadows which irks me greatly while watching it.
Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13285
News Credits: 3490
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby hunter4life » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 am

Motto: ""I hate cheap knockoffs.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
this will get worser if it includes the poke-formers and bayformers. i just want it to be a g1 tribute universe!!!!!!!! :BANG_HEAD:
"There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve, but who we are and why we are here are not among them. Those answers we carry inside. I am Optimus Prime, and this message is to my Creators. Leave planet Earth alone. 'Cause I'm coming...for you."
hunter4life
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:49 am
Location: crikey mate!!
Buy from hunter4life on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
hunter4life wrote:this will get worser if it includes the poke-formers and bayformers. i just want it to be a g1 tribute universe!!!!!!!! :BANG_HEAD:

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34880
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Latest Episode of Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game "Unicron Returns" Has Begun

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Our friends at DeNA have announced the latest chapter in the Transformers: Legends mobile device game, "Unicron Returns".

TRANSFORMERS Legends “Unicron Returns” has begun!

Image

STARSCREAM, still a ghost, makes a deal with UNICRON for a new body. He goes to the DECEPTICON base, and takes control of SCOURGE and CYCLONUS. He leads the two DECEPTICONS to Earth, so they can fulfill UNICRON’S commands - for new eyes and a new body.

While SERGEANT KUP and SLINGSHOT fly to Earth to do a routine inspection on AUTOBOT CITY, SCOURGE and CYCLONUS, spurred on by STARSCREAM, head there to steal the mighty METROPLEX’S eyes.

After a fierce battle, the DECEPTICONS manage to escape with one, and head to their next task, to bring TRYPTICON’S body to UNICRON. The AUTOBOTS follow, intent on preventing whatever mayhem they intend to perpetrate.

Will they be able to stop STARSCREAM from reviving the galaxy’s greatest threat? Will UNICRON rise again? Find out on TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS – “UNICRON RETURNS”!

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4184
News Credits: 1235
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Transformers: Legends Mobile Game - 'More Than Meets the Eye' Episode Now Live

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:49 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Another update from the DeNA Mobage Transformers Legends mobile game, announcing their new 'More than Meets the Eye' episode, live from today! Check it out below.

BUMBLEBEE and CLIFFJUMPER are returning from an energon scavenging run, unaware that their progress is being monitored from the sky. With a single blast from his weapon, SUNSTORM, DIRGE, BITSTREAM and HOT LINK begin their chase, eager to take the AUTOBOTS’ energon for their own purposes.

The cat and mouse game continues through the valleys of Cybertron, as the DECEPTICONS rain down destruction from above. The AUTOBOTS, outnumbered and outgunned, race desperately towards their one remaining sanctuary – Iacon.

Will the DECEPTICONS destroy the AUTOBOTS’ last hope? Or will BUMBLEBEE and CLIFFJUMPER be able to escape with their precious cargo? Find out on TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS – “MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE”!


Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:58 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sunstorm, Bitstream, and Hotlink!
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34880
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby 1984forever » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 am

Glad to see this is based on the real More than meets the eye rather than the widely distributed fanfic MTMTE.
1984forever
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Henry921 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:33 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
1984forever wrote:Glad to see this is based on the real More than meets the eye rather than the widely distributed fanfic MTMTE.


Well, it's all fan fiction, isn't it? :???:

Anything not written by Furman, or Budiansky, or the myriad TV writers from the original cartoon was created by those who inherited the franchise after them; many of whom I assume to be fans, and many of whom created new fictions (including the concept of a 'multiverse'). Even the Dreamwave comics you held up as outstanding G1 fiction were written by two completely new writers and told an entirely different story still based in the very broad 'G1 continuity.'

So really, is your statement meant to be an insult? Because taken literally, the same could be said about everything made after 1984/1987.
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby 1984forever » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:43 am

Henry921 wrote:
1984forever wrote:Glad to see this is based on the real More than meets the eye rather than the widely distributed fanfic MTMTE.


Well, it's all fan fiction, isn't it? :???:

Anything not written by Furman, or Budiansky, or the myriad TV writers from the original cartoon was created by those who inherited the franchise after them; many of whom I assume to be fans, and many of whom created new fictions (including the concept of a 'multiverse'). Even the Dreamwave comics you held up as outstanding G1 fiction were written by two completely new writers and told an entirely different story still based in the very broad 'G1 continuity.'

So really, is your statement meant to be an insult? Because taken literally, the same could be said about everything made after 1984/1987.

Actually it was praise... for Transformers Legends! The game is a mess, but at least they respect the franchise. IDW MTMTE is nothing but Doctor Who or Divine Comedy starring Transformers. Fanfic no different from a Kup vs. Arcee porno strip.
1984forever
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby packagoustomifuw » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

1984forever wrote:
Henry921 wrote:
1984forever wrote:Glad to see this is based on the real More than meets the eye rather than the widely distributed fanfic MTMTE.


Well, it's all fan fiction, isn't it? :???:

Anything not written by Furman, or Budiansky, or the myriad TV writers from the original cartoon was created by those who inherited the franchise after them; many of whom I assume to be fans, and many of whom created new fictions (including the concept of a 'multiverse'). Even the Dreamwave comics you held up as outstanding G1 fiction were written by two completely new writers and told an entirely different story still based in the very broad 'G1 continuity.'

So really, is your statement meant to be an insult? Because taken literally, the same could be said about everything made after 1984/1987.

Actually it was praise... for Transformers Legends! The game is a mess, but at least they respect the franchise. IDW MTMTE is nothing but Doctor Who or Divine Comedy starring Transformers. Fanfic no different from a Kup vs. Arcee porno strip.


Except they didn't respect Wheeljack enough not to replace him with Cliffjumper. :grin:
packagoustomifuw
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:59 am

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Henry921 wrote:
1984forever wrote:Glad to see this is based on the real More than meets the eye rather than the widely distributed fanfic MTMTE.


Well, it's all fan fiction, isn't it? :???:

Anything not written by Furman, or Budiansky, or the myriad TV writers from the original cartoon was created by those who inherited the franchise after them; many of whom I assume to be fans, and many of whom created new fictions (including the concept of a 'multiverse'). Even the Dreamwave comics you held up as outstanding G1 fiction were written by two completely new writers and told an entirely different story still based in the very broad 'G1 continuity.'

So really, is your statement meant to be an insult? Because taken literally, the same could be said about everything made after 1984/1987.


No feeding the trolls, please. With a name like 1984forever, you have to know that anything not based on, and slavishy homaging the very first season of the cartoon is blasphemy to him.
User avatar
Bounti76
News Staff
Posts: 1285
News Credits: 299
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:12 pm

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:
hunter4life wrote:this will get worser if it includes the poke-formers and bayformers. i just want it to be a g1 tribute universe!!!!!!!! :BANG_HEAD:

Image


Hunter... just no
:roll:


and the UT wasn't that bad once you get past the animation errors of Armada and the um (clears throat) Pat lee style facial expressions of Energon

just reading what you posted Hunter was an instant facepalm #-o :roll:
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Killerewok » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
I find it interesting this is comes hot off the heals of the Nacelle conversation. The fact that it's Dirge is equally as interesting, as that's the mold they used for him.

Or, maybe not.

I haven't played this in a long time, but I did enjoy it for the time I did. The GI Joe equivalent (Battlegrounds I think it's called) was also pretty neat. The heavy monetization got to be a bit much after awhile.
Killerewok
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby RotorstormNZ » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:34 pm

packagoustomifuw wrote:Except they didn't respect Wheeljack enough not to replace him with Cliffjumper. :grin:


This! I was VERY excited to see this new event and quite disappointed to find out it was Superbee and Redbee...it would've been nice to have Wheeljack's Cybertronian mode, and have Bee as the sidekick! :D

However, I enjoy this sort of event much more than the Team one we just had. On the upside of said Team event, I got a Unicron head card as a reward. I see why the dude eats planets, he's devouring my Transmetal and warrior cards and his level's barely moving!
duragrip wrote:The ultimate goal would be for G1 Omega Supreme to eventually achieve consciousness, cognition, self-awareness, sentience, and free will. We could talk to him via an app on our phones, text him, just like a friend.
User avatar
RotorstormNZ
Minibot
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Whanganui, NZ
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Transformers: Legends New Episode "Only Human"

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:59 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The mobile device game Transformers Legends has a new episode this week, shifting the focus on the softer side of the robotic franchise - read on below for more information on 'Only Human'!

Image


RODIMUS, ULTRA MAGNUS, SPRINGER and ARCEE foil VICTOR DRATH’S attempt to steal the powerful, but volatile, Newtronium. DRATH, fed up with their constant interference, calls on the mercenary OLD SNAKE for help.

VICTOR DRATH lures the AUTOBOTS into a trap, and using OLD SNAKE’S technology, transfers their minds into the bodies of synthoids. OLD SNAKE convinces DRATH to use the now-mindless AUTOBOTS as weapons, by outfitting them with controls.

Meanwhile, as the RODIMUS and his friends get used to their new bodies, they learn that DRATH and OLD SNAKE are going to use their bodies to blow up AUTOBOT CITY. It is now a race against time, as the now-human AUTOBOTS try to warn the city and stop VICTOR DRATH’S forces.

Will the AUTOBOTS reclaim their bodies, or will they be trapped in them forever? Will OLD SNAKE be able to help VICTOR DRATH destroy AUTOBOT CITY and claim his revenge? Find out on TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS – “ONLY HUMAN”!

Also, we want to wish a Happy 30th Birthday to Transformers!


"Only Human" - Update #1

Hey Community,

The team has been reviewing the card stats of this episode’s EVO cards, and we noticed that their ATK and DEF was miscalculated, resulting underpowered cards.
Because of this we are updating their stats.

The updated stats should be live in about an hour.

We apologize for any confusion and hope everyone enjoys the new and improved stats.

Roll out,
The TFL Team
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:48 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Egad, Bishounen Springer is scary-looking.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34880
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Legends New Episode "Only Human"

Postby Gallifreyan Autobot » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:01 am

Motto: "The war is not won by who is toughest it is about courage and how smart one is"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Va'al wrote:The mobile device game Transformers Legends has a new episode this week, shifting the focus on the softer side of the robotic franchise - read on below for more information on 'Only Human'!

Image


RODIMUS, ULTRA MAGNUS, SPRINGER and ARCEE foil VICTOR DRATH’S attempt to steal the powerful, but volatile, Newtronium. DRATH, fed up with their constant interference, calls on the mercenary OLD SNAKE for help.

VICTOR DRATH lures the AUTOBOTS into a trap, and using OLD SNAKE’S technology, transfers their minds into the bodies of synthoids. OLD SNAKE convinces DRATH to use the now-mindless AUTOBOTS as weapons, by outfitting them with controls.

Meanwhile, as the RODIMUS and his friends get used to their new bodies, they learn that DRATH and OLD SNAKE are going to use their bodies to blow up AUTOBOT CITY. It is now a race against time, as the now-human AUTOBOTS try to warn the city and stop VICTOR DRATH’S forces.

Will the AUTOBOTS reclaim their bodies, or will they be trapped in them forever? Will OLD SNAKE be able to help VICTOR DRATH destroy AUTOBOT CITY and claim his revenge? Find out on TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS – “ONLY HUMAN”!

Also, we want to wish a Happy 30th Birthday to Transformers!


"Only Human" - Update #1

Hey Community,

The team has been reviewing the card stats of this episode’s EVO cards, and we noticed that their ATK and DEF was miscalculated, resulting underpowered cards.
Because of this we are updating their stats.

The updated stats should be live in about an hour.

We apologize for any confusion and hope everyone enjoys the new and improved stats.

Roll out,
The TFL Team



i just noticed that Hot Rod Looks Like Luke Skywalker but that may be me ... on second thought...
Autobot tap out wrote:
i hope y'all realize once Va'al gets back from wherever and reads these post insulting his favorite character , somebody's not going to be a happy camper :roll: >:oP


LOST Cybertronian wrote: He is currently tied up in the Seibertron.com basement. When we see fit to let him go, you can be sure he will give his opinions on the subject.


D-Maximus_Prime wrote: I thought the Daleks had him? :BOT:


Hellscream9999 wrote: They do


The truth is revealed :shock:
User avatar
Gallifreyan Autobot
Vehicon
Posts: 384
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
Twincast / Podcast #273:
"Our Way to Oblivion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Wreck-Gar" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "BATTLETRAP - BATTLESLASH & ROADTRAP Transformers Generations Power of the Primes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime Safeguard Loose Missing Key" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Retro Headmasters Weirdwolf Highbrow Mindwipe Lot Walmart NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "2021 Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Soundwave NEW MISB WFC *RELISTING*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toyworld Dinobots Grimlock Slag Sludge Snarl Swoop" on EBAY