This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Activision Transformer Game Site Now On-Line!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Activision Transformer Game Site Now On-Line!

Postby GetterDragun » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 am

Activision has went live where the game website for the Transformers Movie!

Check it out here:
http://www.transformersgame.com/

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Calenatarion » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:25 am

I really really wonder how this game will turn out. I will buy it for my 360 or pc. But to be honest, I don't have a lot of hope for it. I think it is just to hard to make a good TF game.
Calenatarion
Vehicon
News Credits: 322

Postby Barricade » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:31 am

Motto: ""to punish and enslave...""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
if this game is good it might be the game that make me buy a 360
Barricade
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Switchpoint » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:38 am

I wasn't big into Armada, but the PS2 game was fun. Hopefully the movie game will break the mold of sucky movie games.
"Come on out Autobot. We all must die sometime."
Switchpoint
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Greed » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 am

Switchpoint wrote:I wasn't big into Armada, but the PS2 game was fun. Hopefully the movie game will break the mold of sucky movie games.

Yeah, I doubt it.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Postby HitsugiKun » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:56 am

its coming out for the wii ill get it for that so ill get to have more funthan the stupid xbox and the over rated ps3
HitsugiKun

Postby First-Aid » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:35 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I'm sorry guys, but my pet peeve is good English and grammar..:-P

"Activision has went live with their..."

"Has went"? :-P heh heh Maybe try "has gone" or just "went"...LOL

All kidding aside, it is difficult to make a good TF game; the Armada one was not bad at all. It was especially fun to just sit there and transform back and forth. But that is what makes it so hard...in addition to a limited number of good guys and bad guys to blow up and the variety of environments that a vehicle that can change into a robot- an all-terrain humanoid- can traverse.

"Has went"...LMAO :-P
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby y2jfreak » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:46 am

please don't suck...please don't suck...please don't suck...
y2jfreak
Mini-Con

Postby featofstrength » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:09 am

I cant wait to see it's action on the Wii!!!
featofstrength
Vehicon

Postby jgilkinson » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:23 am

yet one more reason i need a 360
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby hot rod 907 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 am

I hope it's not just for next gen.
hot rod 907
Micromaster

Postby Hoistimus » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:37 am

Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
So I signed up, and all that can be done so far is log in. Oh well.. I wonder which platforms the game will be for, as I'll only be able to get it if it's for PS2 or PC, I can't afford to get another platform just to get one game.. I did that for the Armada game, but it was worth it ;)
TF Collection: It has come time to start looking to sell instead of buy, I'll be posting details in the b/s/t forum.
Hoistimus
Minibot
Buy from Hoistimus on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Psychout » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Until they make TF MMORPG in cant be bothered even looking.
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby TheMuffin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:22 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
If this can compare to the Armada game it'll be good.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby GeidiPrime » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:58 pm

I cant get to this site past works proxy server. Is it going to be available for all 3 platforms (360, PS3 and Wii)?
GeidiPrime
Mini-Con

Postby GetterDragun » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:16 pm

First-Aid wrote:I'm sorry guys, but my pet peeve is good English and grammar..:-P

All kidding aside, it is difficult to make a good TF game; the Armada one was not bad at all. It was especially fun to just sit there and transform back and forth. But that is what makes it so hard...in addition to a limited number of good guys and bad guys to blow up and the variety of environments that a vehicle that can change into a robot- an all-terrain humanoid- can traverse.

My pet peeve is people who criticize others and then make the same mistake. Your first sentence almost contradicts itself (WTF does "it is hard to make a good TF game" and "the Armada one was not bad" have to do with each other? Are you saying that the Armada game was good because it was hard to make, if so, how do you know this? Aren't these mutually exclusive concepts...making a game is difficult, Armada one was good? Couldn't a TF game that was hard to make be bad?), and your last sentence was a huge run on that started off with "But". Once you go over 40 words without pressing the period key, you might want to go back and rethink what you just said.

But you know what they say, people who can, do. People who can’t, make obnoxious posts.

(Conjunction used intentionally to draw attention, not because it was a poorly thought out sentence like yours.)

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby HitsugiKun » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:37 pm

the armada game was sweet but there were no use for the vehicle mode i hope they fix that in this game.
HitsugiKun

Postby BigBot » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:13 pm

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has visited this site once in the last couple months.Tthis site has been live for ages. How has this only become news now?
BigBot
Micromaster
News Credits: 7

Postby Booda » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Meh. Activision.

I was awestruck when I played X-Men Legends and discovered it was an Activision. I think it was the first Activision game I ever liked. Typically, they just grab some run-of-the-mill gameplay and slap whatever movie or television rights they've acquired onto it.

Then X-Men Legends 2 came out, and I did like it, but I found the wider selection of characters made those characters more generic; many abilities that used to be unique to certain characters in the first game were now shared by multiple characters, robbing them of individuality and destroying the illusion of variety.

A Transformers game has so much potential. But I don't think the people at Activision have the creativity to explore that potential. I don't think they'll try anything crazy and new and come up with something that you could only see in a Transformers game. They'll just come up with whatever lowest common denominator product and rely on the franchise to sell itself.
Booda
Micromaster

Postby First-Aid » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:20 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
GetterDragun wrote:
First-Aid wrote:I'm sorry guys, but my pet peeve is good English and grammar..:-P

My pet peeve is people who criticize others and then make the same mistake. Your first sentence almost contradicts itself (WTF does "it is hard to make a good TF game" and "the Armada one was not bad" have to do with each other? Are you saying that the Armada game was good because it was hard to make, if so, how do you know this? Aren't these mutually exclusive concepts...making a game is difficult, Armada one was good? Couldn't a TF game that was hard to make be bad?), and your last sentence was a huge run on that started off with "But". Once you go over 40 words without pressing the period key, you might want to go back and rethink what you just said.

But you know what they say, people who can, do. People who can’t, make obnoxious posts.

(Conjunction used intentionally to draw attention, not because it was a poorly thought out sentence like yours.)

Remind me not to make any more tongue-in-cheek comments...heck, if I'm that bad maybe I'll just refrain from making posts on here at all. My sincerest apologies go out all those I may have offended with my off-kilter remarks.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:38 pm

I can only assume that by the Autobot & Decepticon insignias & the ability to choose obe or the other means that both Autobots & Decepticons are playable in this game. I would certainly hope so, as I would love nothing more than to go around as Starscream blowing things up w/Primus knows what. I also hope this contains destructable battlefields......I love that, like Destroy All Humans or Rampage.
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:06 pm

ill just wait to see if this game is worth $50.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-340 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:51 am

Being Activision is doing the games, hopefully it has elements of the X-men Legends games. A hybrid of that and the PS2 Armada game would rule. And yeah, I agree they need to make alt. modes useful in the games.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby skywarp-2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 am

First-Aid wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:

Remind me not to make any more tongue-in-cheek comments...heck, if I'm that bad maybe I'll just refrain from making posts on here at all. My sincerest apologies go out all those I may have offended with my off-kilter remarks.

Yeah I'm not one for keeping with my grammar, and quite frankly I don't care...If you can read this fine... if not oh well.. my point of view is that there are no prerequisits on typing correctly or you get banned, so what ever.. I type the way i want to...

Here's an example of my logic, a few years back one of my coworkers asked me how I spell a certain word..I replied with the spelling, then my coworker checked it out online to see if it ws correct.. he then turned to me and said" That's not how the word is spelled!" My response was this:
"Yes, you may be correct but you asked me "How do YouSpell that word" not the correct spelling of it."

So What ever its worth, I'm not a big grammar freak, unless I'm writing a novel and publishing it, but then again thats the editors job, and that s what they get paid for.. and since I use spell check on documents for my job.. it doesn't really matter..

I hope they make a Transformers Game like Gears of war with 10 different Robot Modes to choose from for each Car or Vehicle, and 10 colors, and 10 different ways of transforming per each robot mode design. I also hope they add upgrades for the vehicles..like missle packs, spoilers for cars, ground effects, tires, turbo chargers, booster rockets for jets, bigger guns ect.. ect.. Then have the Ark, the Cybertronian Base, Decepticon Headquarters, ect.. ect.. and this is for an MMORP..

As for the Movie, one can only hope it will be better then the Armada Game..and yes there should be certain stages that you must use an alt mode to complete...and you should be able to play as decepticons as well as Autobots.
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/vi ... 27&t=56030
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
News Credits: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON