This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Movie G1 Colored Jazz and Starscream Will be Target Exclusives!

Postby Hotrod » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:55 pm

A lot of big news about exclusives is coming out of BotCon this year. Earlier this morning we reported G1 accurate Masterpiece Starscream figure will be a Wal-Mart exclusive. Not to be out done Target will have two new exclusives of their own. Hasbro has officially announced on Transformers.com that both Transformers Movie Jazz and Starscream G1 repaints will be exclusive to Target. Read the announcement here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby City Commander » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Who wants to hear me moan about Hasblo again?

I'll just say I'm sick and tired of being shat on by Hasblo.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cybertron Optimus » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:23 pm

Always with the Target Exclusives, huh Hasbro? I still don't have robo-vision prime.
Cybertron Optimus
Vehicon

Postby Vega » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Interesting. I wonder if those profiles are canon.
Vega
Minibot

Postby UFO » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:26 pm

Jazz looks nice.
UFO
Godmaster

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:27 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Son of a bitch. Starscream and Jazz are both figures I WOULD have bought had they not pissed on the fan base, again. It seems that all the good figures lately are some kind of exclusive that pretty much guarantees that I won't find them in Quebec.

Screw this. I'm going to buy some Lego.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby jazzman1006 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:28 pm

I hope the bios are correct going forward, Jazz will be back and Strscream will lead the Decepticons in part II until Megs returns. That's a good storyline already.
jazzman1006
Mini-Con

Postby Hotrod » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:30 pm

I cannot say I am suprised these are Target exclusives since all the official images before this were found on Target's Robo Vision Website.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Scream » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:31 pm

F***ing exclusives!
Scream
Minibot
News Credits: 3

Postby decepticonjon » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:41 pm

1337W422102 wrote:Son of a bitch. Starscream and Jazz are both figures I WOULD have bought had they not pissed on the fan base, again. It seems that all the good figures lately are some kind of exclusive that pretty much guarantees that I won't find them in Quebec.

looks like i owe you a jazz figure as discussed in previous thread about a month ago.. :oops:
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Godmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:46 pm

decepticonjon wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:Son of a bitch. Starscream and Jazz are both figures I WOULD have bought had they not pissed on the fan base, again. It seems that all the good figures lately are some kind of exclusive that pretty much guarantees that I won't find them in Quebec.

looks like i owe you a jazz figure as discussed in previous thread about a month ago.. :oops:

No, don't worry about it. I'm not going to give them my money as it'll probably just lead to more good-looking Target exclusives.

I'll spend my money elsewhere.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby flashmech » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:26 pm

I've got some serious Transformer - buying to do this summer. Good. For me, that's normal life.
flashmech
Micromaster

Postby Sloptank » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm

Time for a road trip to Maine I guess.
Sloptank
Minibot

Postby Senor Hugo » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:06 pm

You know, I'd agree with you. But then when I thought "what would I buy instead of the movie figures" the only thing that popped into my mind was "Star Wars" damn Hasbro and their monopoly over all good toy-lines.
Senor Hugo
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:14 pm

Senor Hugo wrote:You know, I'd agree with you. But then when I thought "what would I buy instead of the movie figures" the only thing that popped into my mind was "Star Wars" damn Hasbro and their monopoly over all good toy-lines.

I know what you mean. Good think Hasbro doesn't own Lego nor Stikfas.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:17 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Im getting sick of target exclusives. The target over here never restocks so its hard to find the exclusives. Why cant they just be normal figures? Hasbro stop with the store exclusives already! Not evreyone has a Target near them.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby G1 Blaster » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Motto: "When the music's rockin', I'm rollin'."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im getting sick of target exclusives. The target over here never restocks so its hard to find the exclusives. Why cant they just be normal figures? Hasbro stop with the store exclusives already! Not evreyone has a Target near them.

Except for me. I actually have 3. :grin:
Delicon wrote:I transform my toys like an angry child.
G1 Blaster
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby DTM » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:51 pm

so when are these coming out? If they are out now or something I need to go to Target now! Man, I hate traveling 2 miles for a figure that cool. Bummer :sad: :sad:
DTM
Vehicon

Postby Autobobby1 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:53 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
DTM wrote:so when are these coming out? If they are out now or something I need to go to Target now! Man, I hate traveling 2 miles for a figure that cool. Bummer :sad: :sad:

Only 2 miles?

I go to Target for all of my Transformers needs, so maybe I'll pick one of these up!
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby White Convoy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:17 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! why god, why?!? guess i'm gonna have to buy a regular Jazz and repaint it myself.
White Convoy
Mini-Con

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Not realy suprized. I look forward to clearance time!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Sportimus Prime » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:33 pm

At least with Target exclusives, you can simply go to any Target and buy them at fair prices, which is more than I can say about the rip-off Botcon exclusives. ;)

Bring on them classic colors!!! :) Jazzy looks snazzy, and Starscreamy looks like a classic meany. Though I'll most likely pass on SS and spring for the Thundercracker instead.

Oh, and I have to travel about 15 miles to my "local" Target. About 35 miles to my "local" Wal-Mart, and roughly 40 miles to my "local" Toys "R" Us.
Sportimus Prime
Headmaster

Postby featofstrength » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm

I hate Target. I hate exclusives. Thats one sharp double-edged sword there.

Its some time till September though, if theres a toy dry spell in there, i might pick these up. Jazz looks so cool.
featofstrength
Vehicon

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 pm

im glad i waited.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1

Postby Jetfire Masta » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 pm

I thought you said, no matter the paint scheme, Starscream still looks like crap:shock:

Damnit, no frigin' Targets in Canada...........
Jetfire Masta
Minibot
News Credits: 14

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON