This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Devastator and Superion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Devastator and Superion

Postby zwann » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Devastator and Superion looks convincing, but I can't say the same for Bruticus.

I think it's the head of the Combaticons and Bruticus. I think only Vortex looks okay. The rest, you gotta keep telling yourself they're combaticons. Guess they really need to come up with unique head molds.
zwann
Micromaster

Re: In-Hand Images: Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Devastator and Superion

Postby mongrel » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

I like it. I think the combined mode has a good, bulky balance to it. Superion looks awful to me mainly because all Kre-O planes seem to look bad.
mongrel
Mini-Con

Postby #Sideways# » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
That looks awesome, especially the Onslaught. My only nit-pick is that Brawl is smiling. If anything he should have a snarl on his face, even though he has a face-mask in G1.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:51 pm

The beauty with Kreons is you can swap parts around. Skorponok has an orange visor and a snarl, so he'd be perfect for Brawl. Same can't be said for Swindle, however, as nobody has purple eyes. Well, Waspinator and Airachnid do, but they're obviously not appropriate for Swindle.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby wulongti » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
this sounds like a job for Tresob and his sticker faces!
wulongti
Fuzor
Watch wulongti on YouTube
Buy from wulongti on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I have a feeling the photographer (or Hasbro) got the heads mixed up. Brawl's head looks more like it should belong to Swindle, aside from the purple eyes. I'll just give 'em the switcheroo.

Aside from that... F YEAH KREONS!!!
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby DrLegend » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 pm

I am seriously in love with these new line of Kreo figures.

I can't throw my money at the screen fast enough. Now if only I could find a store that carries the new wave of kreons I'll be set.

I'm a LEGEND in my time...
Not a LEGEND in my mind.
DrLegend
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby skywarp55 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 pm

SWEEEET! I will be doing some swapping on this guy but he looks good to me! I'll pick up all of the sets, SW55 :CON: :michaelbay:
skywarp55
Mini-Con
Watch skywarp55 on YouTube

Postby Skywarp64 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Well, I think it's safe to say I'll be buying about 2,000 of these.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
It's kind of messed up that these are probably the best-looking (non-third party enhanced) combiners that Hasbro has EVER released. If I was into the Kre-O stuff I'd totally be buying these, they look fun.
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby El Duque » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:11 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We now have some in-hand images of the Kre-O Transformers Micro Changers Combiners Predaking set. Like the Superion, Devastator, and Bruticus sets, you only get four Predacon Kreons, Razorclaw, Torox, Headlock, and Divebomb with the fifth team member, Rampage, in the blind pack assortment. The fifth man isn't necessary for the combined form, but will allow collectors to round out their team. Images mirrored from Fatguy's Blog below:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
They're looking good! Too bad 4/5 guys have the same helmet, but otherwise they're awesome.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby wulongti » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 am

after checking out the full gallery on the OP's blog I think I'm going to include wing/feather extensions in the Predaking upgrade set :D

Now if only there were some way to combine all the weapons into a giant sword...
wulongti
Fuzor

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
kirbenvost wrote:They're looking good! Too bad 4/5 guys have the same helmet, but otherwise they're awesome.

Their heads remind me of the Coneheads, for some odd reason. :-?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Skill: 9

Postby wulongti » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:43 am

Mindmaster wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:They're looking good! Too bad 4/5 guys have the same helmet, but otherwise they're awesome.

Their heads remind me of the Coneheads, for some odd reason. :-?

yeah I thought that too, I guess cause the helmets are so tall compared to the size of their heads. and Dive Bomb has a Megatron helmet 8-|
wulongti
Fuzor

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This is probably the one micron set I might pick up.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby RAcast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
I've said it since we first saw these that Predaking is the best set. And that's saying a lot, since Devastator looks amazing and Bruticus came out pretty well too! My issue with Superion lies mostly with the lack of a decent gestalt helmet but the rest of him looks good.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10

Postby rpetras » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I find the fact that they don't give you all 5 team members in the box set to be a big disappointment. :(
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby RAcast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
rpetras wrote:I find the fact that they don't give you all 5 team members in the box set to be a big disappointment. :(

Well, you don't need all five members to form the gestalt and it keeps the price down, I suppose. They're marketed as being $12, so 12/4 members = $3 a piece. Same as you'd pay for the blindpacked Kreons.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10

Postby DrLegend » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Please... PLEASE do Menasor and Defensor next!

I'm a LEGEND in my time...
Not a LEGEND in my mind.
DrLegend
Micromaster
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Firebird » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
These little guys look great. I think I'll actually try hunting down the 5th member to complete the full group after I pick up Predaking.

Also, I'm totally going to snap off thd front of those vests they all are wearing. Those tampos look great! It's a shame to cover them up!
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby wulongti » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Firebird wrote:Also, I'm totally going to snap off thd front of those vests they all are wearing. Those tampos look great! It's a shame to cover them up!

Totally agree man, a lot of the Kreons have some really nice looking tampos that are getting covered up :(
wulongti
Fuzor

Postby Sirtank » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Found all 4 sets at Meijer today in Michigan. I picked up Bruticus and Devestator. Really like the kreons. The decos keep getting better and better with each release. I think I might have to go back for the other 2 sets. They were $10.99 each.
Sirtank
Micromaster
Buy from Sirtank on eBay
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
NEW!
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Tenseg Base Set Transformers Hasbro Takara Tomy 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tens ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON