This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toyfair Australia Images: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Bios, 2nd Kreon Multipack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toyfair Australia Images: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Bios, 2nd Kreon Multipack

Postby El Duque » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Toyfair Australia is underway, and with it we have a few additional details regarding the Transformers products that were revealed last month. First and foremost we get a look the back of the packages for the upcoming Transformers Generations Triplechangers Blitzwing and Springer. In addition to their bios we have conformation at Blitzwing does indeed have the three face gimmick, which pays homage to his character from Transformers Animated. Second, there appears to be another Kreon multipack featuring Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, and a mystery figure. Images mirrored from Australian fansite Ozformers below, click here for the rest of their coverage.

Blitzwing
With his heavily armored and highly destructive body, Blitzwing has the ice-cold mind of a master strategist-sometimes. At other times, he is a boiling cauldron of rage, waiting for any excuse to unleash his firepower on the nearest target. And now and again he is a chaotic whirlwind of bizarre behavior and intermittent bursts of plasma fire. His unpredictability makes him a poor soldier, but his raw firepower and unstable mind make him a useful tool for a commander as capable as Megatron.

Autobot Springer
Autobot Springer was built to be a tough guy. Everything about him, from his nickel-plated blaster cannon to his bad-boy attitude, is calculated to communicate exactly what he wants it to-that he's a no-holds-barred, take-no-prisoners kind of guy. He prefers to fight alone, trusting his skills and luck to get him out of tight spots, rather than relying on his fellow warriors. After all, other Autobots fail. Autobot Springer never does.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Toyfair Australia Images: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Bios, 2nd Kreon Multipack

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
IDW Springer is great!

Blitzwing's bio is a bit too Animated-ish for his IDW self, but I guess someone as obnoxious as Blitzwing could, in a way, act in three different manners without having to have split personalities, depending on what mood he's in at times.

And kudos to the Kreon packs.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Toyfair Australia Images: Transformers Generations Springer and Blitzwing Bios, 2nd Kreon Multipack

Postby Cybertronus » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 pm

3 faces and no neck :grin:
Cybertronus
Mini-Con
Buy from Cybertronus on eBay

Postby Henry921 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Definitely gonna get that Kreon pack with Ops, Megs, and Soundwave.

Blitzwing has three faces! I can't wait for the last one to be revealed.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby Diem » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Wow, Springer kind of sounds like a dick there.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Manterax Prime » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
So, here's my theory for Blitzwing's face gimmick. Given that he shows lack of a neck, his faces don't rotate on a vertical axis (Animated Blitz), but on a horizontal axis, meaning you have to push his face up or down to change it.

Also, nickel-plated blaster cannon eh Springer? Stay away from giant magnets.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Doubledealer93 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
i hope who ever has these toys in had that is taking these pics will take some out of box pics so we can see blitzwings 3rd face

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby penguin_poet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 pm

The triple-changers look great. The kreon packs look good, but I have all the revealed figures as I bought the kits in the first wave.

Nickel is non-ferrous. Go Springer!
penguin_poet
Mini-Con

Postby Valandar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
penguin_poet wrote:The triple-changers look great. The kreon packs look good, but I have all the revealed figures as I bought the kits in the first wave.

Nickel is non-ferrous. Go Springer!

I realize many people don't trust Wikipedia, but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel

"Nickel is one of four elements that are ferromagnetic around room temperature."
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby MCutter » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:08 pm

They're still using the image of Sentinel Prime with a red torso. I wonder if the Kreon will match this time or still have an orange-tan torso.
Any rumors on what the mystery Kreon in each pack will be?
MCutter
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Shockwave898989 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 pm

I pre-ordered Springer today from BBTS. He looks Fantastic. Blitzwing's legs are too skinny, but Springer looks all around fantastic. I can't wait for him to arrive.
Shockwave898989
Mini-Con

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Manterax Prime wrote:So, here's my theory for Blitzwing's face gimmick. Given that he shows lack of a neck, his faces don't rotate on a vertical axis (Animated Blitz), but on a horizontal axis, meaning you have to push his face up or down to change it.

I don't know. Looking at the size of that helmet, I could see three faces fitting like the Animated version.

Why do I see a redeco as Overcharge, the Quintesson trooper?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sinnertwin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
And Sandstorm. Easy enough to.do
Sinnertwin
Combiner

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

I love how Blitzwing takes aspects of both G1 and Animated! I'd love to see more of these mixed-generations reimaginings.

MCutter wrote:Any rumors on what the mystery Kreon in each pack will be?

For the OP, Sentinel, Megatron, and Soundwave set, it appears to be Starscream -- look between Megs and SW and you can see a red torso with gray arms and blue hands, a perfect match for Screamer!
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby El Duque » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Looked over our images from Toy Fair, looks like the face rotates vertically. If you look at the "neck" area in the image below it's pretty clear in the top cross section of another face.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 am

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sooo..... They're releasing the Kreons that were originally packaged with fulle Kre-O building sets?

It seems like they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot with that. Not that I'm complaining, but it kinda discourages cpllectors from buying the full sets. That being said, I hope we get the rest of the first series... And Ironhide. Then I would DEFINITELY collect all the blind packs instead of the combiner team members.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:22 am

El Duque wrote:Looked over our images from Toy Fair, looks like the face rotates vertically. If you look at the "neck" area in the image below it's pretty clear in the top cross section of another face.

Oopsie. #-o
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Since this is G1 Blitzwing, instead of him having multiple personalities, could his bio and face-changing gimmick refer to a change in his moods instead?

Think along the lines of Hexadecimal from ReBoot.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby RAcast » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Sooo..... They're releasing the Kreons that were originally packaged with fulle Kre-O building sets?

It seems like they're kind of shooting themselves in the foot with that. Not that I'm complaining, but it kinda discourages cpllectors from buying the full sets. That being said, I hope we get the rest of the first series... And Ironhide. Then I would DEFINITELY collect all the blind packs instead of the combiner team members.

Not really. They aren't selling the first series of Kre-o sets anymore, so it's greatly to their advantage to do this. :) You can't lose money on something you aren't producing anymore anyway, after all. And besides, many people ONLY want the kreons, so this provides a way to make everybody happy.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RAcast wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Sooo..... They're releasing the Kreons that were originally packaged with fulle Kre-O building sets?

Not really. They aren't selling the first series of Kre-o sets anymore, so it's greatly to their advantage to do this. :) You can't lose money on something you aren't producing anymore anyway, after all. And besides, many people ONLY want the kreons, so this provides a way to make everybody happy.

I'm one of those people that only wants the Kreons, too. Unfortunately, I already bought the whole first series of Kre-O sets. :/ But, I wouldn't mind getting rid of them (except Ratchet). I just want to know how long this is going to go on...
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210480 10RI (CA) Coller"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926B"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13B (CA) Miyao JUL190684"
TRANSFORMERS #13 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926K"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON