This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro's Display Area Gallery

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro's Display Area Gallery

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:55 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hasbro had one of their largest display areas ever at BotCon 2007. Everything was on display from Robot Heroes to Real Gear to Masterpiece Starscream to Cyber Slammers and so much more! Click here to view Seibertron.com's gallery of Hasbro's displays.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Robinson » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 am

I'm digging the movie robot heroes
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Skowl » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:02 am

Love those movie Robot Heroes, though Bonecrusher's face is a little weird. Brawl rocks though, the sculpting job on him is awesome!

Was that all there was? They didn't add anything on Sunday? They usually do...
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:09 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hot Rodimus was on display on Sunday.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Who's this guy?

Judging from the head (which is like Swindle's) I'll bet he's a Decpitcon. Remold the head and, imo, they can get buy with calling this guy Rodimus Prime.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Scream » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am

Thats Payload. It looks like I'm gonna get me a little SS RH. Just look at Scorponok RH, it's adorable!
Scream
Minibot

Postby osiricon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:34 am

Was that a Leader Class Blackout in one of the pics? He was next to I think Robovision Prime.
osiricon
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:50 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That chick does NOT look like the Baroness. Not nearly hot enough.

I don't want much of this movie crap. It'll clog the shelves until the good stuff comes back.

That Soundwave Do the Robot shirt is priceless.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby decepticonjon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 am

so they didn't display any of the last titaniums (wwi prowl?), and none of the other newest movie figures: nightwatch prime, recond barricade, and the sort?
that's intersting. i was looking forward to some better pics of those babies
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Godmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Archanubis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:57 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
osiricon wrote:Was that a Leader Class Blackout in one of the pics? He was next to I think Robovision Prime.

That would be my question.
Archanubis
City Commander

Postby decepticonjon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:02 am

if he is, he isn't next to robovision prime. i didn't see any pics that looked like a leader class blackout
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Godmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Skowl » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:14 am

Boy, even when he's horribly mis-transformed Dropkick still kicks ass.

I think he's gonna be one of the un-sung heroes of the movie line.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Scream » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:25 am

Thunderscream wrote:
osiricon wrote:Was that a Leader Class Blackout in one of the pics? He was next to I think Robovision Prime.

That would be my question.
There was no Leader Blackout when I saw the display yesterday at BotCon. You might have seen the Fast battlers Blackout.
Scream
Minibot

Postby osiricon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:09 pm

The picture in question is DSC06560. On page 51-75 it would be picture 51. Blackout is on the bottom right hand corner he just looks huge or thats just a small prime.
osiricon
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby Archanubis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:34 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
This is the picture in question, bottom right corner

Looking at it now, I think it's the Voyager Blackout most of us are familiar with. I've heard rumors of a Leader Blackout, which would be nice, though I'm not sure how true it is.
Archanubis
City Commander

Postby Uncrazzimatic » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:36 pm

Theres a few movie toys in there I like the looks of, I may get all of the scout class repaints they look good.
Uncrazzimatic
Godmaster

Postby Robinson » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:01 pm

decepticonjon wrote:so they didn't display any of the last titaniums (wwi prowl?), and none of the other newest movie figures: nightwatch prime, recond barricade, and the sort?

Recon barricade is in there, He's painted as a state trooper now. I'm wondering if that and g1 jazz are potential ways to have them for future involvement.

Part Spoilerwe know jazz dies and barricade runs off in the movie, but if you look at the bio for g1 movie jazz it says that when they repair him he wanted a better paint job because the silver didnt suit him, so he chose the g1 style paint. Also baricade goes awol so maybe he paints himself like another cop car to remain incogneto for a little while until help comes.Highlight to see my theory
Robinson
Gestalt

Postby jgilkinson » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:32 pm

I guess now i can go ahead and get ironhide. id been waiting to see if he was going to have a g1 repaint like the others but guess not.
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Scream » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Robinson wrote:
decepticonjon wrote:so they didn't display any of the last titaniums (wwi prowl?), and none of the other newest movie figures: nightwatch prime, recond barricade, and the sort?

Recon barricade is in there, He's painted as a state trooper now. I'm wondering if that and g1 jazz are potential ways to have them for future involvement.

Part Spoilerwe know jazz dies and barricade runs off in the movie, but if you look at the bio for g1 movie jazz it says that when they repair him he wanted a better paint job because the silver didnt suit him, so he chose the g1 style paint. Also baricade goes awol so maybe he paints himself like another cop car to remain incogneto for a little while until help comes.Highlight to see my theory
Thats impossible, Spoiler
Jazz loses his spark and Ironhide and Rachet try to repair him but they can't.
Scream
Minibot

Postby Bumbled » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Lol one of the toys Transforms into a game console.
Bumbled
Godmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Robinson » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Scream wrote:
Robinson wrote:

Thats impossible, Spoiler
Jazz loses his spark and Ironhide and Rachet try to repair him but they can't.

Nothing is "impossible" thats why I said it was a way to have him for future involvement.
Robinson
Gestalt

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:53 pm

ShGarland_1383 wrote:Who's this guy?

Judging from the head (which is like Swindle's) I'll bet he's a Decpitcon. Remold the head and, imo, they can get buy with calling this guy Rodimus Prime.

I don't know but he has been in past posts.

On a side note Hasbro is realy giving the lens head look a work out. I'm gonna have Megs not want his soldiers to have a sense of identity outside of serve him. Thus he removes his warriors face plates :idea: untill they have the right to claim some sense of identity other than Megatron's rule.

Thats not to say he is not without other strangle holds though, this is just phsycological.

Rodimus is a good call for this guy, but don't say it to much or some lazy guy at Hasbro will get a promotion.

And the towtruck guy looks like Spawn :evil:

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Scream » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 pm

That figure is Payload.
Scream
Minibot

Postby NightFall » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:14 am

I passionately hate the whole movie line, but I do like the supersize Barricade, Optimus Prime, and the repaints of Jazz, but the rest are pure doggy crap. I can't wait to get my hands on the new MP repaint of Starscream, that's gorgeous! Man, what a little color can do.
NightFall
Headmaster Jr

Postby Stormrider » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:50 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
It looks like Starscream won't be getting his crown and cape anytime soon.

Interesting to see that Alternator Hotrod was for sale. I knew that mold wouldn't remain a SDCC exclusive for long.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON