This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BotCon 2013 Updates, Allotments, Artist Alley, and more

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

BotCon 2013 Updates, Allotments, Artist Alley, and more

Postby alldarker » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
What the title states: registration for Botcon 2013 is now open!

http://www.botcon.com/BotCon2013/registernow.cfm
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: BOTCON 2013 registration now open!

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As the title states, registration for BotCon 2013 is now live! Click here to visit the BotCon website and get registered.

BotCon wrote:We have turned on the BotCon 2013 online registration system! You may want to call your credit card company and make sure they don't stop your registration with a security hold and let them know to allow your charge to go through from Fun Publications.

If you are registering with another member, you will need THEIR log-in and password to receive member pricing.

If you complete your order with non-member pricing, we CANNOT adjust your pricing. Please understand what you are ordering and confirm the pricing before you check out. If you do not think you are getting the correct pricing, do not continue. If you continue, you are agreeing to the pricing you are being presented.

You have 10 minutes to complete your registration, please make sure you know what you want before you start. We suggest that you make a list for each person of the items you want to select for them BEFORE you begin registration. Then you can work from that list.

If you have not read the Information tab brochure, please do so before you register as you have 10 minutes to complete your registration before the system puts your items back into stock. You cannot hold them in your cart longer than that amount of time, however you can start over.

We do reserve the right to limit any member's quantities if we deem them excessive.

Please note that we have added a NEW item this year. Because of the concern of people not being able to participate in the class, we are offering to each registered attending member the opportunity to purchase an assembled unpainted Class Figure. This is limited to one per person, per package ordered. However, that person must pickup their items at registration. DO NOT create phantom attendees to get additional Class Figures as you will not be able to pick them up. This is NOT a souvenir and is NOT subject to the Golden Ticket souvenir rules. In addition, we will not pre-announce the figure or class kit mold, it will be a surprise at the show!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Mkall » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
hmmm... almost every year there would already be a long list of people posting saying "REGISTERED!".

This year... *crickets*

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mkall wrote:hmmm... almost every year there would already be a long list of people posting saying "REGISTERED!".

This year... *crickets*

REGISTERED! ;)
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Eh, still planning on going to Charticon. Y'know, because it's cheaper and in the same state as my residence. >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8

Postby The Collecter » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Motto: "Learn more for better results. Better results for what you may ask? that you cannot know."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
REGISTERED! :)
The Collecter
Mini-Con
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby DrRX8 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Dear FunPub:

I am not buying that ugly set you put out. Can you honestly tell fans that this is a great set? It looks like you slapped some paint on some crappy figures. Why dont you take the time to look what the online TF community is saying?

You are not getting my money! FunPub you should feel ashamed to call yourself TF fans for putting out a garbage looking set like this one. Hang your head in shame!
DrRX8
Mini-Con

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
DrRX8 wrote:Dear FunPub:

I am not buying that ugly set you put out. Can you honestly tell fans that this is a great set? It looks like you slapped some paint on some crappy figures. Why dont you take the time to look what the online TF community is saying?

You are not getting my money! FunPub you should feel ashamed to call yourself TF fans for putting out a garbage looking set like this one. Hang your head in shame!

Actually, I think the set is pretty cool. Coming from someone who can't even pay hundreds of dollars for a BotCon set due to financial struggle.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby ILL-Star » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
DrRX8 wrote:Dear FunPub:

Ugly? I for one find this set to be quite attractive. And I love the Beast Machine character tie-in. It's a creative idea. I applaud you Fun Pub.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Rated X » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I registered and for the first time it was simple.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Registered earlier today. Got the Primus Package and the assembled custom figure.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby El Duque » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Registered, see you fools there.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Prime Evil » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Registered and looking forward to seeing all you fools again!
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Endurance: 8
Skill: 7

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:15 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
You may want to call your credit card company and make sure they don't stop your registration with a security hold and let them know to allow your charge to go through from Fun Publications.

I LOL'd so hard at this... no thank you.
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Neurie » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:29 am

Registered!

Flight from the UK booked :)
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

Postby norwayprime » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am

Motto: "Freedom is what we need to live"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Primus package bought :DANCE: :KREMZEEK:
Looking forward to see you people there :BOT:
norwayprime
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Strength: 9
Speed: 6

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:40 am

No problem getting through the form either. Glad they've gotten things sorted out. Bravo.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby The Collecter » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Motto: "Learn more for better results. Better results for what you may ask? that you cannot know."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
I got the primus package and the custom class!

(feel like this is the best day ever!)
The Collecter
Mini-Con
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby gen1autobot » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Registered and my 75 year old mother in-law is attending as well. Imagine that! My wife's mother is a Transformers fan!!
gen1autobot
Mini-Con

Postby Va'al » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The people over at BotCon have a fairly juicy announcement to make about registration! Make sure you check back in a couple of days for confirmation, and, obviously, register now to attend the big summer event in San Diego!

Hello BotCon fans!

We have run through our allotment of Iacon (non-attending sets) and are considering moving some of the Primus attending sets over to Iacon non-attending.

However, we don't want to do this until we are confident that everyone has registered that intends on coming to San Diego. So, we will re-visit the numbers in the next few days and make a decision as how to assist those who can't come but want the figure sets.

If you are coming, make sure to register VERY soon for BotCon 2013 today!

See you in San Diego!

Brian
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby njb902 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Why can't BotCon be on the east coast....... Anyways can't wait to go despite traipsing across the country.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:52 pm

In reply, I hope they can keep moving it around. Flying is so expensive today, having the con centrally located, or at least moving around, helps make it possible for a LOT of people.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Henry921 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
gothsaurus wrote:In reply, I hope they can keep moving it around. Flying is so expensive today, having the con centrally located, or at least moving around, helps make it possible for a LOT of people.

Yeah, and the early announcement of San Diego made it possible to plan out the trip ahead of time. Hopefully the Club follows this up next year by announcing the site five months ahead of time.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Speed: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Agreed! Earlier is way better. (Given, I know they do what they can. Often, convention centers are booked up to ten YEARS in advance. I don't envy the Botcon planners at all.)
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby xyl360 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

I skipped the set (as always so far) as I'm only interested in 2 of the figures. It's not worth the price of the entire non-attendee package just to get the 2 I actually want. I'll wait until the individual bots start hitting ebay after the show and if the price is reasonable, I'll snatch em' up then, otherwise I can do without them.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 302C 1023IM319 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 231208Z"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON