This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Bay Says Megan Fox Will Not Return for Transformers 4

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Bay Says Megan Fox Will Not Return for Transformers 4

Postby Rated X » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:57 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Unlike many people on these forums, I don't have bachelors degree in acting. I always felt that with todays editing technology, the term "acting" is over-rated. Every 2 seconds, the screen changes so they really don't have to memorize s**t more than a couple sentences. And those couple sentences can be done in 100 takes if necessary until a director with a acting degree decides on the final cut. Even a chimp can get it right once in 100 takes. Granted, some people fake emotion better than others. But if I was concerned about emotion, I wouldn't be watching fictional movies loaded with CG graphics. There's plenty of drama and love movies for those of you who like to break down acting. I prefer to enjoy the action and the eye candy. I'm not sure how one female can run or scream better than another unless you just enjoy nitpicking. But then again after seeing the comments made on the Blitzwing review thread, nothing surprises me here anymore.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby njb902 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 am

Rated X wrote:Unlike many people on these forums, I don't have bachelors degree in acting. I always felt that with todays editing technology, the term "acting" is over-rated. Every 2 seconds, the screen changes so they really don't have to memorize s**t more than a couple sentences. And those couple sentences can be done in 100 takes if necessary until a director with a acting degree decides on the final cut. Even a chimp can get it right once in 100 takes. Granted, some people fake emotion better than others. But if I was concerned about emotion, I wouldn't be watching fictional movies loaded with CG graphics. There's plenty of drama and love movies for those of you who like to break down acting. I prefer to enjoy the action and the eye candy. I'm not sure how one female can run or scream better than another unless you just enjoy nitpicking. But then again after seeing the comments made on the Blitzwing review thread, nothing surprises me here anymore.

That's fine for you, I'm not saying you have to agree with me.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Megan Fox in Transformers 4?

Postby El Duque » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Could Megan Fox be returning for "Transformers 4"? It was just a couple of months ago that director Michael Bay said no, but an interesting exchange has occurred over on Bay's Shoot for the Edit forums regarding her potential return. A forum member pointed out that Paramount's official Instagram account posted an image of the recently revealed Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe with hashtag #MeganFox. The forum administrator nelson initially responded that it was fake:

MV95 wrote:So the Paramount Pictures official Instagram page posted a photo of the new Lamborghini on their page with the hashtag #MeganFox. Could this be telling us something or (more realistically) is this a mistake or plot to get more views?
nelson wrote:Keep in mind that Twitter allows 140 characters max (including spaces). That was a fake tweet cause it had way more than 140 characters.

Which was followed by:

starscream1017 wrote:except it wasn't on twitter, it was on Instagram
nelson wrote:My bad. Someone's in trouble. It's gonna be a long week.

Fox is currently film another Michael Bay project, she will play April O'Neil in his upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

Here's the image, which has now been removed from Paramount's Instagram account:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Well, firing her was Spielberg's idea in the first place. Since it's been a few years since ROTF, I think it's all good between her and Bay...although I doubt there was ever any animosity between them.

Honestly, Fox, like many actresses who unexpectedly got famous overnight, has a habit of shooting her mouth off without thinking.

Bay himself isn't exactly a diplomat, and often says things in his DVD commentaries that would make the brass at Paramount break into a cold sweat. To his credit, though, he takes as good as he gives. I honestly don't think he gave a rat's ass about the Hitler remark until Spielberg stepped in.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Bring back our favorite bimbo and put her in the shortest, tightest hoochie shorts you can find !!! :D
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:Bring back our favorite bimbo and put her in the shortest, tightest hoochie shorts you can find !!! :D
Forget the shorts! Let's go all the way to have a complete NUDE Megan Fox all throughout the movie! :BLACKEYE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ARCTrooperAlpha » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Rated X wrote:Bring back our favorite bimbo and put her in the shortest, tightest hoochie shorts you can find !!! :D
Forget the shorts! Let's go all the way to have a complete NUDE Megan Fox all throughout the movie! :BLACKEYE:

F**K YEAH !!!! Nude Nude Nude :D
ARCTrooperAlpha
Mini-Con

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
8-|
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby MGrotusque » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 am

I was gonna say something derogatory about her but she was a significant character in the first flick that stepped up to the plate and went through a lot of **** all the while looking good. She was a strong supporting actress. I respect her for that in the context of the movie.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
this movie just gets worse & worse by the day, same with TMNT
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby OptimalRodimus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 am

Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
All nude. Tastefully done.
WANTS:
WAVE 3 KABAYA TRANSFORMERS KIT GINRAI

FOR SALE OR TRADE:
FANSPROJECT AERIAL APPENDAGE KIT W/ TARGET EXCLUSIVE SUPERION SET
BOTCON 2012 SG OPTIMUS PRIME
HENKEI SEEKERS AND CONEHEADS
HENKEI, UNITED, AND CLASSICS MEGATRON
TF 2010 REISSUE PREDAKING

OptimalRodimus
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Springer » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:48 am

OptimalRodimus wrote:All nude. Tastefully done.

Tastefully? What? Did Michael Bay quit?
"I've got better things to do tonight than die!"
Springer
Mini-Con

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:39 am

Springer wrote:
OptimalRodimus wrote:All nude. Tastefully done.

Tastefully? What? Did Michael Bay quit?

You know he once refused to let an actress go topless right? Just because Megan Fox is a brainless bimbo who only gets by on her looks doesn't mean Bay put her up to it. :HEADHURTS:

Sabrblade wrote:

I have enough aesthetic appreciation for female beauty to know that nude Megan Fox isn't something the film needs. Actually, Megan Fox in general is something the film doesn't need. Or Hollywood for that matter. >:oP
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:56 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Knock off the perv posts guys.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Venoose1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:24 am

I watched the first TF film last week, last time I saw it was at the cinema. The portrayal and over sexualisation of Megan Fox was disgusting. How about a positive female role model in TF4? Maybe a character like Miko in TF Prime.
Venoose1
Mini-Con

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:12 am

Venoose1 wrote:I watched the first TF film last week, last time I saw it was at the cinema. The portrayal and over sexualisation of Megan Fox was disgusting. How about a positive female role model in TF4? Maybe a character like Miko in TF Prime.

Soon as we cover up those disgusting displays of sexulization of men in movies like Man of Steel...

...or Twilight...

...or the Dark Knight Trilogy...

...then sure. There's more to a female character than her looks or how "sexy" she is (I would argue against Megan Fox being sexy). In fact if you recall in the first movie Fox's character was more of an action hero than Sam, who merely did his best to stay alive while she charged into the action multiple times. View a character holistically please, not just by the way they dress. >:oP
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Overloaded » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:33 am

We don't. Need her or want her
Overloaded
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby No One » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:21 am

I want her back.
No One
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Eagleblaster » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:49 am

I like Megan Fox. That scene when she was on the motorcycle in movie one was unforgettable. Bay should have a part for her in this upcoming movie where she washing a car. Yeah a Megan Fox wet and wild car wash scene. But if Bay can't get her back he can always get Kate Upton or Jessica Simpson. But it did seem like she was a good fit for the lead female role.
Eagleblaster
Minibot

Postby TheEggmaster » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
I'd like to have Megan Fox back, she wasn't a "damsel in distress" type character. Hell she did most of the work while Sam just hid behind his robot body guards. Although now that the main human role is being played by someone else (can't remember his name right now), she might be even more of a sex appeal character than she was in the last movies.

Either way she'd be nice to have back.
:BOT: :michaelbay: :CON:
Death to Autobots
TheEggmaster
Mini-Con
Watch TheEggmaster on YouTube
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Metrosuplex » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 am

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
No complaints here. I'll take one Megan Fox over one Shia Labeouf ANY DAY.

If I hear him scream "Bee" one more time, I may have to kill someone... :BOOM:

Bay has a lot of "integrity" for hiring her back. What happened between them anyway? Lover's quarrel? Because the effect was about the same, and they're sharing a bed again. :roll:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Capt.Failure » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:38 am

Metrosuplex wrote:No complaints here. I'll take one Megan Fox over one Shia Labeouf ANY DAY.

If I hear him scream "Bee" one more time, I may have to kill someone... :BOOM:

Bay has a lot of "integrity" for hiring her back. What happened between them anyway? Lover's quarrel? Because the effect was about the same, and they're sharing a bed again. :roll:

She compared Bay to Hitler in an interview, Bay didn't give damn but Spielberg had her fired.

And she hasn't been hired back at all. Transformers 4 has an entirely different human cast this go around. Heck the thread title was that she isn't coming back. :HEADHURTS:
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior

Postby guarayakha » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 am

TheEggmaster wrote:I'd like to have Megan Fox back, she wasn't a "damsel in distress" type character. Hell she did most of the work while Sam just hid behind his robot body guards. Although now that the main human role is being played by someone else (can't remember his name right now), she might be even more of a sex appeal character than she was in the last movies.

Either way she'd be nice to have back.
:BOT: :michaelbay: :CON:

I dunno man, I'd rather have Rachael Taylor back as Maggie.
guarayakha
Targetmaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I'm going to be pissed if this is true. Looks more like some bs to get more views or likes or whatever the hell that site utilizes.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby griftimus prime » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wheres the toys?
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON