This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Generations Legends Class Bumblebee and Blazemaster

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.
Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime") that has actually been released.

Chuck's Reviews Transformers Generations Legends Class Bumblebee and Blazemaster

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I wasn't sure how I would feel at first about this set as triple changing gimmicks don't work well at this scale, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoy how Blazemaster interacts with Bumblebee who is an excellent figure on its own. If you get the chance do pick the set up.

chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Generations Legends Class Bumblebee and Blazemaster

Postby El Duque » Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 has posted a review of the recently released Transformers Generations Legends Class Bumblebee with Blazemaster. Check out his review embedded below:

I wasn't sure how I would feel at first about this set as triple changing gimmicks don't work well at this scale, but I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoy how Blazemaster interacts with Bumblebee who is an excellent figure on its own. If you get the chance do pick the set up.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Chuck's Reviews Transformers Generations Legends Class Bumblebee and Blazemaster

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
I reaally hope they redeco this into Hotshot and Jolt.
Also the minicon isn't so much an homage to Jolt as it is to the Micromaster Blazemaster
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Janus Prime » Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 am

I guess I like it, I´ll get him and Prime anyway since they´re meant to be played with Metroplex... I mean, displayed...
Janus Prime
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Janus Prime wrote:I guess I like it, I´ll get him and Prime anyway since they´re meant to be played with Metroplex... I mean, displayed...

About to bust out Prime so I'll let you know
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Zeedust » Fri May 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Janus Prime wrote:I guess I like it, I´ll get him and Prime anyway since they´re meant to be played with Metroplex... I mean, displayed...

That, and the targetmaster micromaster guys, are the appeal for me. Scamper needs some buddies.

As for the upcoming Megatron and Starscream mentioned in the review, I think they're separate figures, rather than a set, given the press release was worded ("wave one Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, wave two Megatron and Starscream", basically), which means they'll likely each come with their own as-yet-unnamed little triplechanger targetmaster buddy.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Nemesis Primal wrote:

That, and the targetmaster micromaster guys, are the appeal for me. Scamper needs some buddies.

As for the upcoming Megatron and Starscream mentioned in the review, I think they're separate figures, rather than a set, given the press release was worded ("wave one Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, wave two Megatron and Starscream", basically), which means they'll likely each come with their own as-yet-unnamed little triplechanger targetmaster buddy.

Maybe Starscream will come with Megatron and we will have double Megatron awesomeness?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Zeedust » Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Maybe Starscream will come with Megatron and we will have double Megatron awesomeness?

Maybe, but I doubt it. Hasbro seems to hold back more with Megatrons than they do with Optimuses and Bumblebees.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Janus Prime » Fri May 03, 2013 6:49 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

About to bust out Prime so I'll let you know

Awesome!
The Hasbro guys said, and we can kind of see it in pictures, that Metroplexes head transforms into a turret, I think that´s a special sit for Prime, mirroring the events of the FOC videogame.
Janus Prime
Fuzor

Postby Mindmaster » Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Wait, they're making equally-scaled Megatron and Starscream (possibly with Targetmaster sidekicks as well) figures? :shock:

Janus Prime wrote:Awesome!
The Hasbro guys said, and we can kind of see it in pictures, that Metroplexes head transforms into a turret, I think that´s a special sit for Prime, mirroring the events of the FOC videogame.

Are you talking about this?

They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby zatara1701 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ok I was SOOooooo looking forward to this, but there is ONE thing I got to ask...

The size was mentioned a dozen times, but where is the size comparison to another figure??

Hmmmm, i wanna just go ahead and buy them off Amazon, but I kinda wanted a reference.
Attachments
optimus.jpg
zatara1701
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9

Postby Mindmaster » Sat May 04, 2013 4:54 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
zatara1701 wrote:
The size was mentioned a dozen times, but where is the size comparison to another figure??

They're in between Legion- and Commander-class.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8

Postby zatara1701 » Sat May 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Mindmaster wrote:
zatara1701 wrote:

They're in between Legion- and Commander-class.

LOL I get the "description," :BANG_HEAD: but as any TF collector knows there are some variation in all the so called class sizes :HEADHURTS:

As I said, we HEARD a size comparison, which was confusing and vague, SOOOOoo why didn't we just bust out a figure we all have and/or familiar with and stand it next to him...Same for the Optimus review.

Don't get me wrong, great reviews overall, made me decided to order them, BUT I would've liked to see a side by side size comparison shown, ESPECIALLY since despite being called Legends class, it sounds like Hasbro seems to be reinventing the wheel a bit lol. 8-}
Attachments
096.jpg
zatara1701
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9

Postby Bowspearer » Sun May 05, 2013 3:50 am

I'm posting this in both review threads, because it applies to both reviews.

Ok seriously, how can any transfan worth their salt and doing a Targetmaster review, miss the vehicle mode Targetmaster hardpoint? :HEADHURTS:
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr

Postby Janus Prime » Sun May 05, 2013 10:19 am

Mindmaster wrote:Wait, they're making equally-scaled Megatron and Starscream (possibly with Targetmaster sidekicks as well) figures? :shock:

Janus Prime wrote:Awesome!

Are you talking about this?

That´s exactly what I´m talking about. Hasbro calls it FOC Metroplex but it´s obvious he´s G1 Metroplex, so the head thing could be a way to make it more like FOC.
Janus Prime
Fuzor

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131D"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAHA #2 2nd ptg Image Comics 2021 JAN218667 (A/CA) Thorogood (W) Prince"
HAHA #2 2nd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #61 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 FEB230269 61C (CA) Hans"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KILLADELPHIA #32 Cvr B Noir Edition Image Comics 1123IM841 32B (CA) Alexander"
KILLADELPHIA #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F 1:50 incv Ellipsis Design Image Comics 2021 DEC208790 4F"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUL210223 13A (A/CA) Simmonds"
DEPARTMENT OF TRUT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #17 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 OCT220169 17A (CA) Robeck (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #17 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #38 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0923IM404 38B (CA) Sweitzer (W) Prince"
NEW!
ICE CREAM MAN #38 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JUL220261 21A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #12 Cvr K Image Comics 2021 APR210175 12K (CA) Randolph (W) Kirkman"
FIRE POWER #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #6 Cvr E 1:25 Image Comics 2022 DEC210320 6E (CA) Shimizu (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #82 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1223IM330 82C (CA) Santolouco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #349 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1023IM374 349B (W) McFarlane (CA) Colak"
SPAWN #349 Cvr B I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON