This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Postby El Duque » Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
A new image of the Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Autobot Ninja Combiner is making the rounds. This image gives us a small but clear look at all three figures Gekisomaru (lion), Hishomaru, (phoenix) and Sensuimaru (shark) in both their modes. We also get a larger animation image of one of the combined modes. Check these guys out below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Image

Postby Mkall » Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I like the samurai team better. These guys' altmodes are rather kibbly

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mkall wrote:I like the samurai team better. These guys' altmodes are rather kibbly

Hishoumaru (the phoenix) is the worst offender, which is surprising. Then again, extra mass for the gimmick, he reminds me of G1 Wingspan or Hawk Saber from Densestu no Yuusha Da Garn
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Xephon0930 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 am

Motto: "Oh for Primus' sake!!!!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Again,I love the fact that these guys harkens back to Takara's Brave Series and am interested in getting these toys sometime in the future.
Xephon0930
Fuzor
Watch Xephon0930 on YouTube
Buy from Xephon0930 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Arctorro » Thu May 30, 2013 7:37 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Just cancelled my pre-orders, they are not worth that much =;

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Simba looks meh.

Tweetie also looks meh.

Oddly, I'm getting a Sky Byte vibe off of Jaws the Derpy Shark over there.

I'm really digging their initial combined mode.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby hinomars19 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Shame the combined figure won't look as good as the CG model :D (At least I doubt it will...what if it does? :BOOM:

I've been keeping up with the news on these but only just caught on...Autobot vehicles, Decepticon beasts. I see what they did there :HEADHURTS:

Wait, hang on-are these Autobots or Decepticons? Are both combiners the same faction? And here's me saying I've been keeping up :oops:
Last edited by hinomars19 on Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 30, 2013 10:29 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shinobi Team = AWESOME!

Go-Gekisō = SO AWESOME!

:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
hinomars19 wrote:I've been keeping up with the news on these but only just caught on...Autobot vehicles, Decepticon beasts. I see what they did there :HEADHURTS:

Erm... both teams are Autobots.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby hinomars19 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:35 am

Mindmaster wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:I've been keeping up with the news on these but only just caught on...Autobot vehicles, Decepticon beasts. I see what they did there :HEADHURTS:

Couldn't you have come by after I realised my mistake and edited my initial post? :P
Now I look even stoopider :lol:
hinomars19
Targetmaster

Postby Mindmaster » Thu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

hinomars19 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Couldn't you have come by after I realised my mistake and edited my initial post? :P

Sorry, whenever I get an email notifying me about an update on one of the threads, I check immediately so it doesn't clutter my inbox. I left my iPod alone for less than an hour, about 20 plus emails were there. :lol:

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby hinomars19 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:49 am

Mindmaster wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

Sorry, whenever I get an email notifying me about an update on one of the threads, I check immediately so it doesn't clutter my inbox. I left my iPod alone for less than an hour, about 20 plus emails were there. :lol:

Well, it's not like it wasn't my fault, it even says AUTOBOT combiner in the news post #-o
hinomars19
Targetmaster

Postby bluecatcinema » Thu May 30, 2013 11:16 am

Mkall wrote:I like the samurai team better. These guys' altmodes are rather kibbly

Ugh, so true. The phoenix looks like it needs to go on a diet, and the shark looks more like a baby whale.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby craggy » Thu May 30, 2013 11:52 am

loving the fat shark. Pat Sharpe? combined mode looks damn nice. want more pics of these guys, because right now they're a lot more appealing to me than the vehicle ones. kinda wish they were 'Cons though.

PredaCons.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:56 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
And here I was thinking this team of combiners might've been the one to go for. I guess not. Aslan's got a big head, Fog Horn Leg Horn's got a big belly, and Lenny from Shark Tale is looking more like his voice actor.

Doubt I'll be getting these either.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby KNM2012 » Thu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm

I love the artwork. Just not the figures. It has that whole niche feeling when it comes to the import market, and reminds me of why I am currently sticking with the 1985-1987 G1 figures and their non-exclusive variants.

Because in cases like these... It is like showing a collector of the original toyline the Masterpiece line and convincing them it is also as good. To them, it is not. And to me, if these were repainted for a new non-Transformers series... I'd buy them. But since they are, and are (Jelze stated) "offensive in some way," I'll be another person who passes.

And it is a shame because even though I mentioned what I am currently collecting, I really wanted to like these. >:oP
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RAcast » Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Because in cases like these... It is like showing a collector of the original toyline the Masterpiece line and convincing them it is also as good. To them, it is not. And to me, if these were repainted for a new non-Transformers series... I'd buy them. But since they are, and are (Jelze stated) "offensive in some way," I'll be another person who passes.

To be fair, Jelze didn't say they were offensive in a derisive way. It was said in reference to how ASTOUNDINGLY kibbly the phoenix is in beast mode. "The worst offender" in reference to kibble.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby KNM2012 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:29 am

RAcast wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Because in cases like these... It is like showing a collector of the original toyline the Masterpiece line and convincing them it is also as good. To them, it is not. And to me, if these were repainted for a new non-Transformers series... I'd buy them. But since they are, and are (Jelze stated) "offensive in some way," I'll be another person who passes.

To be fair, Jelze didn't say they were offensive in a derisive way. It was said in reference to how ASTOUNDINGLY kibbly the phoenix is in beast mode. "The worst offender" in reference to kibble.

To be honest, I still feel that responses like yours is why I still need to find a new forum to join. And not because I should have done such within the first week or first few months of being here. It is because I was trying to agree with the one person I was hoping to befriend, as one of those attempt to justify my time here. But instead, and atop of giving up on that goal, I come off as saying something that did not have me come off as simply agreeing with Jelze. So I apologize for that.

Simply put, RAcast, my nickname (sans the Maximus) is a variation of the one I used to go by... And it means "Bear Ninja" in English. So when it comes to these figures, I agree with Jelze on account that it is both what my "Year 29" fandom and "Year 2" collector sides say the same thing. Nothing more. So again... I apologize for the misunderstanding. So now if you do not mind... I will drop out. Not because of the misunderstanding, but because I should have focused more on my Encore collection than being disappointed with these figures... As well as remind myself I should be blogging instead of trying again to fit in (which I still have not succeeded at). :lol:

And also, if I ever get addicted to Phantasy Star Online 2... I will hope to have you as a teammate. ;)^
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RAcast » Fri May 31, 2013 12:56 am

KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
RAcast wrote:

To be honest, I still feel that responses like yours is why I still need to find a new forum to join. And not because I should have done such within the first week or first few months of being here. It is because I was trying to agree with the one person I was hoping to befriend, as one of those attempt to justify my time here. But instead, and atop of giving up on that goal, I come off as saying something that did not have me come off as simply agreeing with Jelze. So I apologize for that.

Simply put, RAcast, my nickname (sans the Maximus) is a variation of the one I used to go by... And it means "Bear Ninja" in English. So when it comes to these figures, I agree with Jelze on account that it is both what my "Year 29" fandom and "Year 2" collector sides say the same thing. Nothing more. So again... I apologize for the misunderstanding. So now if you do not mind... I will drop out. Not because of the misunderstanding, but because I should have focused more on my Encore collection than being disappointed with these figures... As well as remind myself I should be blogging instead of trying again to fit in (which I still have not succeeded at). :lol:

And also, if I ever get addicted to Phantasy Star Online 2... I will hope to have you as a teammate. ;)^

No worries, no worries. I didn't mean my reply in any negative way either. It's not always easy to convey feelings via message board. :P I hope that you don't give up on us completely, but either way, hope to see ya around!
Old fasioned games!
RAcast
City Commander

Postby El Duque » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Takara Tomy's Transformers product line-up website has been updated with new official images of their upcoming Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner team of Gekisomaru (lion), Hishomaru, (phoenix) and Sensuimaru (shark). Like the Samurai team these guys can combine in three different ways to form a larger robot. Big thanks to Curt at site sponsor TFsource for pointing out this update. Pre-order yours here. Images mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:10 pm

El Duque wrote:...

Yup, definitely prefer the beastie squad. They may sacrifice a lot on the alt-mode side, but the robot modes are spot on. Frankly, it's kind of amusing that the beast modes look so weird. I wonder if you can swing the legs around give the phoenix(?) rocket boosters.
Last edited by RAcast on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old fasioned games!
RAcast
City Commander

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
These are all.. just.. so terrible.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That was quick.

The same day we get a new pic of the Swordbot Samurai Team, we get three more pics from a different source of the Swordbot Shinobi Team.

Nice. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Speed: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Craptacular! :APPLAUSE: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Metrosuplex » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RAcast wrote:
El Duque wrote:...

Yup, definitely prefer the beastie squad. They may sacrifice a lot on the alt-mode side, but the robot modes are spot on. Frankly, it's kind of amusing that the beast modes look so weird. I wonder if you can swing the legs around give the phoenix(?) rocket boosters.

Yeah, Beast squad looks better. I like the shark thing the most. Still, what's with the awkward beast modes?

Were these guys designed by interns working on weekends? 8-} They just seem like such a step backward, engineering-wise. Or, on the other hand, I tip my hand for making such bold design decisions. :-?
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0224IM316 7D (CA) Wijngaard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18B DEC190651"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222U"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210502 29B (CA) Su (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200726 4A (CA) Fullerton"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #19 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 19RI (W) Costa (CA) Matere"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A GI JOE 1123IM272 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222H"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON