This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 9 Title and Description "Evolution"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 9 Title and Description "Evolution"

Postby El Duque » Fri May 31, 2013 6:54 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and synopsis for Transformers Prime Beast Hunters episode 9. The episode is titled "Evolution" and scheduled to air on June 28th, see the very brief description below.

Megatron questions the results of Project Predacon.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 9 Title and Description "Evolution"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sounds like Megs is having second thoughts about his Pred plan.

Also, this episode airs the weekend of BotCon '13.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 9 Title and Description "Evolution"

Postby Mindmaster » Fri May 31, 2013 8:53 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Megatron having second thoughts?

Dang, someone must've messed up bad for that to even happen.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby njb902 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:22 am

Mindmaster wrote:Megatron having second thoughts?

Dang, someone must've messed up bad for that to even happen.

Or kicked his ass :D
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Red 50 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:13 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
My opinion is that the Beasts fail to impress him or turn out to be less loyal and he decides to cancel the project, terminating or locking up the Beasts. However the Beasts escape and go renegade, fighting for their own survival and supremacy.
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Judging from the title, I'm guessing Predaking is going to be taking a serious leap in independence.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Orion Paximus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:56 am

Motto: ""Clarity of thought before rashness of action.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ugh! I can't wait for another 2 weeks! I want to see the next Transformers Prime Episode NOW!!! But it ought to be good. I guess Predaking's gonna take a step up for himself and go rogue perhaps. Who knows? Project Predacon may fail...
Orion Paximus
Minibot
Buy from Orion Paximus on eBay

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #23 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JUL210284 23C (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #85 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 0124IM336 85C (CA) Wu (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210586 8G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #4 Cvr G unlockable Boom Comics 2022 NOV210750 4G (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr L LTD Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210591 8L (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #10 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JAN210225 10C (CA) Adams +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr N FOC TMNT Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228339 8N"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #6 Cvr R FOC 1:11 Dynamite Comics 2021 6R (CA) Haeser"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #5 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 JUL210983 5I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #82 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM328 82A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Octo Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210A"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210648 9G (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #6 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Comics 2022 MAR220788 6D 220531B"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210580 8A (CA) Conner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON