This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-25 Orion Pax vs. Megatron

Postby El Duque » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Having previously brought us our first in-hand images of Takara Tomy's Transformers Generations Orion Pax last week, HK-TF user Lost now brings us images of the other figure in the TG-25 two-pack, Megatronus. The figure features the line's signature metallic paint and some addition detailing. Check him out below, the series of images also includes comparisons with this Hasbro counterpart.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Uses an IDW body and bio.

Given an Aligned name. :BANG_HEAD:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dat metallic paint...

I guess you could say...it makes the figure shine
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby #Sideways# » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Why does Japan have to get the best paintjobs... :BANG_HEAD:
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
#Sideways# wrote:Why does Japan have to get the best paintjobs... :BANG_HEAD:
Probably cuz Hasbro's gotta start theirs from scratch, whereas Takara has the existing Hasbro one to work off from as a base, and so can put more paint into theirs since they get to skip a few steps. Plus the mold's also already made for them, so that's another expense removed for them that Hasbro can't skip. :-B
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Speed: 7

Postby megatronus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun

They don't always. People tend to consider Generations Wheeljack superior to the Takara version, and I've picked up good vibes on the recent Generations voyagers. It's hit or miss on both sides of the ocean.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby megatronus » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Does the metallic paint job make Takara Megatron voyager-sized? No? Then, pass.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Mkall » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That's one sexy Megatron.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Manterax Prime » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
It nailed the Tron lights in bot mode, but......it's not entirely accurate.
1. Red gun throws it off. Should be grey, or at least purple.
2. Needs more silver up the middle of the legs and around the lower area of the chest near his waist.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby xyl360 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Probably cuz Hasbro's gotta start theirs from scratch, whereas Takara has the existing Hasbro one to work off from as a base, and so can put more paint into theirs since they get to skip a few steps. Plus the mold's also already made for them, so that's another expense removed for them that Hasbro can't skip. :-B

I'm gonna call BS on this. It's a financial choice, plain and simple and I believe it has to do with their markets more than anything else. In Japan, action figures of this sort are expected to meet certain standards, which include the generous use of paint while here in the US we've gotten used to toys getting cheaper and cheaper with less going into them. If Hasbro wanted to use more paint, they could. Just look at the hand painted prototypes they use for their "official" images of the products for adverts and for the packaging. They paint those head to toe to make the figures look like they know we want them to look, then they cop out with the see-through colored plastic and figure that kids won't know the difference and that parents won't care.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby TimothyR » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 am

xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm gonna call BS on this. It's a financial choice, plain and simple and I believe it has to do with their markets more than anything else. In Japan, action figures of this sort are expected to meet certain standards, which include the generous use of paint while here in the US we've gotten used to toys getting cheaper and cheaper with less going into them. If Hasbro wanted to use more paint, they could. Just look at the hand painted prototypes they use for their "official" images of the products for adverts and for the packaging. They paint those head to toe to make the figures look like they know we want them to look, then they cop out with the see-through colored plastic and figure that kids won't know the difference and that parents won't care.

i call BS as well.

it's not like takara is getting a bunch of hasbro figures.. opening the boxes and slapping on some paint.

i agree.. the markets are different. takara has more competition than hasbro. to me, it seems like hasbro tries to "get away with" a lot. whereas takara pays more attention to detail.

besides animated.. takara's figures almost always look better. some more than others.. hasbro's universe smokescreen compared to takara's is a great example.

this megatron is beautiful. hasbro's looks good.. but this is incredible. with the prices of figures going up and some figures getting smaller, you'd think they'd have some room to pay attention to details. but they don't. it's a shame we don't get quality like this.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Emerje » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:03 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Takara Tomy has really been slipping lately, though. Orion Pax is a 1:1 repaint of the Hasbro version with metallic paint and a blue windshield. Go! Hunter Smokescreen is lacking in paint aps compared to the BH version. Go! Predaking just slightly changed some color shades from the Hasbro version. Even going back to United Warpath didn't look as good as the Hasbro version and Thunderwing is in weird pastel colors.

Problem with the IDW figures is deciding who's doing a better job of representing the comics. It's was easier in previous series when you just had to decide if you wanted your figure to be accurate to the original figure or the cartoon version.

For the record I went with Takara Tomy for the Generations deluxe figures all the way through to Skywarp/Ratbat. After that I decided the changes between Takara Tomy and Hasbro weren't drastic enough to warrant importing. Only figures I'm importing now are the original Go! figures and Oni remolds.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Lord Onixprime » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 am

TimothyR wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

i call BS as well.

it's not like takara is getting a bunch of hasbro figures.. opening the boxes and slapping on some paint.

i agree.. the markets are different. takara has more competition than hasbro. to me, it seems like hasbro tries to "get away with" a lot. whereas takara pays more attention to detail.

besides animated.. takara's figures almost always look better. some more than others.. hasbro's universe smokescreen compared to takara's is a great example.

this megatron is beautiful. hasbro's looks good.. but this is incredible. with the prices of figures going up and some figures getting smaller, you'd think they'd have some room to pay attention to details. but they don't. it's a shame we don't get quality like this.

This stuff has been explained countless times guys. Takara and Hasbro don't function the same, and are 2 very different markets.

If I'm not mistaken, Takara prices per figure while Hasbro prices per case. Their Megatron might look better, but might cost more than the other figures in the line, where Hasbro aims to keep all the figures in the case the same price, and a low one at that. That's secodn hand knowledge, but I believe that's how it works.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby MGrotusque » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 am

I was gonna avoid this figure cause it's not like i need another Megatron figure but that Takara version looks great. Plus it looks awesome in both modes. I've always had a softspot for V wing bombers and i love that hot pink detailing against the black. Speaking of the black, that takara plastic is far more darker and glossy which really makes that figure pop. Bright black i guess you could say.
If i see it i'll quite possibly pick it up.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Oh WTH!! This looks great! And I just canceled my preorder....
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Optimizzy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Wow. I normally avoid imports, but this and Orion Pax makes me want to get the Takara versions.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
Optimizzy
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Diem » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am

Lord Onixprime wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

i call BS as well.

This stuff has been explained countless times guys. Takara and Hasbro don't function the same, and are 2 very different markets.

If I'm not mistaken, Takara prices per figure while Hasbro prices per case. Their Megatron might look better, but might cost more than the other figures in the line, where Hasbro aims to keep all the figures in the case the same price, and a low one at that. That's secodn hand knowledge, but I believe that's how it works.

Okay, just to put this to sleep:

Assume that 1000 yen is 10 dollars. That's how it is right now and how it more or less has been for the past 5 or 6 years.

Right now while US fans are whinging about deluxe figures going for $15 in some places when I lived in Japan deluxes were going for 2000 yen RRP, or $20. Voyagers went for $30. Leaders for $70. And this was 4 years ago, it likely has gone up since then.

That price was regardless of whether they were Animated figures with brand new paintjobs and totally redesigned packaging, or movieverse figures with the exact same paint in the exact same packaging as the US.

It IS true that figures can be priced individually in Japan. For example almost all the animated deluxes were the same price while Samurai Prowl was around $5 more.

It IS true that Transformers are directed to be premium items now. For various social and financial reasons the physical toy market is dying in Japan, while the adult collectible market has never been better. While Transformers are still found in the toy section in Japan the buyers are far more likely to be adults.

What I would infer from this is that given the higher prices and the adult collectible market Takara is likely in a position where they can both afford a few new paint apps and see the benefit of doing so.

To sum up, the question "Why do Takara toys always have the better paint jobs" would be more accurately read as "Of course Takara's adult collectibles, which are twice the price of our American toys, have better paint jobs."
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Diem » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 am

Lord Onixprime wrote:
TimothyR wrote:
xyl360 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

i call BS as well.

Okay, just to put this to sleep:

Assume that 1000 yen is 10 dollars. That's how it is right now and how it more or less has been for the past 5 or 6 years.

Right now while US fans are whinging about deluxe figures going for $15 in some places when I lived in Japan deluxes were going for 2000 yen RRP, or $20. Voyagers went for $30. Leaders for $70. And this was 4 years ago, it likely has gone up since then.

That price was regardless of whether they were Animated figures with brand new paintjobs and totally redesigned packaging, or movieverse figures with the exact same paint in the exact same packaging as the US.

It IS true that figures can be priced individually in Japan. For example almost all the animated deluxes were the same price while Samurai Prowl was around $5 more.

It IS true that Transformers are directed to be premium items now. For various social and financial reasons the physical toy market is dying in Japan, while the adult collectible market has never been better. While Transformers are still found in the toy section in Japan the buyers are far more likely to be adults.

What I would infer from this is that given the higher prices and the adult collectible market Takara is likely in a position where they can both afford a few new paint apps and see the benefit of doing so.

To sum up, the question "Why do Takara toys always have the better paint jobs" would be more accurately read as "Of course Takara's adult collectibles, which are twice the price of our American toys, have better paint jobs."
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby xyl360 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:42 am

Emerje wrote:Takara Tomy has really been slipping lately, though. Orion Pax is a 1:1 repaint of the Hasbro version with metallic paint and a blue windshield. Go! Hunter Smokescreen is lacking in paint aps compared to the BH version. Go! Predaking just slightly changed some color shades from the Hasbro version. Even going back to United Warpath didn't look as good as the Hasbro version and Thunderwing is in weird pastel colors.

Problem with the IDW figures is deciding who's doing a better job of representing the comics. It's was easier in previous series when you just had to decide if you wanted your figure to be accurate to the original figure or the cartoon version.

For the record I went with Takara Tomy for the Generations deluxe figures all the way through to Skywarp/Ratbat. After that I decided the changes between Takara Tomy and Hasbro weren't drastic enough to warrant importing. Only figures I'm importing now are the original Go! figures and Oni remolds.

Emerje

I agree on pretty much everything except Smokescreen. Takara's is way more screen accurate. Hasbro's "extra" paint apps screwed it up in my opinion.

That said, I also believe that Takara charges more for their figures because of things like the paint and in some cases the packaging. I don't mind that because I'm a collector, so I'm looking for the details, not the lowest price point. I'm sure that's a factor as well since a lot of what Takara does seems to cater more to collectors. Transformers isn't the only brand this happens with either. The Sentai stuff (Power Rangers in the US) often has the same issues where the Japanese versions have more painted details and sometimes even more complex/detailed engineering than their US counterparts. It really is a different market here and we don't put as much value on collecting toys/action figures as a whole I don't think compared to Japan. We put a higher value on big budget films and the music industry than anything else as far as what's popular I think, so that's where a lot more of our money goes (not us personally, just our society as a whole). I think our "geek" culture here in the US will eventually change this though, assuming we can still afford to keep buying toys.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

xyl360
City Commander

Postby TheCyclonus » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:51 am

Motto: ""This, this is a TRUE instrument of destruction!" - Megatron - WFC"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Dang... and I thought the US one looked great. This one's just... :APPLAUSE:

Love the deeper black and the purple highlights. The red is a great touch too!
TheCyclonus
Mini-Con
Watch TheCyclonus on YouTube
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
This mould so needed to be a voyager. Especially since they repurposed it as Dreadwing. I'm not buying this because WFC Megatron is the best version in my collection so far, but I would have sprung for this awesome design of the size was there. Shame.
Also, the gun is kinda weak in looking like an actual gun. Another reason why I love the WFC version with its giant fusion cannon even more.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby xyl360 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 am

MINDVVIPE wrote:This mould so needed to be a voyager. Especially since they repurposed it as Dreadwing. I'm not buying this because WFC Megatron is the best version in my collection so far, but I would have sprung for this awesome design of the size was there. Shame.
Also, the gun is kinda weak in looking like an actual gun. Another reason why I love the WFC version with its giant fusion cannon even more.

I gotta agree that I would have preferred a voyager. That said, initially I was getting this figure only because it came in a 2-pack with Orion Pax and I was definitely getting Orion Pax (especially now that I've seen Takara's paint job on that one) but now that I've seen this, I'm happy to add Megs to my collection. Small or not, he looks completely badass so he won't be going into the parts bin like so many other multi-pack figures in the past have. He'll be standing proudly on my shelf :).

xyl360
City Commander

Postby MGrotusque » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:46 am

I also agree that the size isn't there but I still might get this just cause it looks so good. But voyager would have been better.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I've often wondered if the differences between the two companies' figures might have something to do with the size of each companies' markets. I know Hasbro has divisions all over the world, but they're producing the same figure for nearly the whole of the developed world, with multiple packaging variations. Meanwhile Takara is simply making figures for their own corner of the world, so maybe they can afford to make their money go a little further. I'm not suggesting they have the same budgets, but it has to be a factor.

Megatronus ( 8-} ) looks flipping amazing. Stunning even. But the size is such a big issue for me. I can't figure out how to justify having such a small Megatron in my collection. Could maybe get a couple and re-purpose them as Megaplexi, but that'd be expensive.

I hope ToyWorld still intend to do their own version of this design (and don't f**k it up>)
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby JackStraw » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
WOW! These look really nice, but I am done buying leader figures in the deluxe size. WFC Prime and Megatron are enough. Dissapointing this Megs is so small, he looks so cool.
JackStraw
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON