This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Offical Transformers Generations Wave 4 images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Offical Transformers Generations Wave 4 images

Postby Superwheeljack » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Motto: "The problem with loyalty to a cause is, that the cause will always betray you"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
"This isn't how the story's supposed to end."
—Smokescreen giving a middle finger to the tried and true leadership inheritance patterns.

"You do know that I vanquished Cliffjumper, don't you?"
"Big whoop. I snuffed Hardshell."
—Starscream finally gets his "I killed Cliffjumper" boast shut down by Miko.
Superwheeljack
Vehicon
News Credits: 34
Watch Superwheeljack on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Offical Transformers Generations Wave 4 images

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Transformers Collectors' Club have updated their Generations Deluxe Wave 4 listings with new images. These are the Wreckers remold of the Fall of Cybertron Bruticus figures which combine into Ruination. They come with new heads and weapons/accessories. Yes, you can BUILD GIANT ROBOT once again.

Impactor

Roadbuster

Twintwist

Whirl

Topspin

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby njb902 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:18 pm

I can't wait to pick these guys up! The weapons alone are worth it, but I'll take a wreckers gestalt as well.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Mkall » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Hello Shattered Glass Wreckers. It is nice to meet you.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby xyl360 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Must build giant robot...must build giant robot...must build giant robot...

OK, where's the guy that kept complaining that Ruination got cancelled :P?

I wonder if Takara is going to do a version of this, and if so, how different will it be?
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby gavinfuzzy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Not bad. Will get them and leave them uncombined as my classics wreckers. Maybe GDO Springer can be put to some use and hang out with them.

They come with more weapons than Bruticus. :shock:
It's the glorious return of Craptech.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm liking that Impactor is more purple than gray, and that he has a Wreckers insginia after all. 8)

Now if only they'd come to the retail stores.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MGrotusque » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Not feelin it. Maybe Impactor is alright but the rest fall flat for me. Plus i don't like any of those molds....accept Blast-Offs(Topspin) mold actually. It's good(ish).
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby MagnetarPrime » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Motto: "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Carl Sagan"
MGrotusque wrote:Not feelin it. Maybe Impactor is alright but the rest fall flat for me. Plus i don't like any of those molds....accept Blast-Offs(Topspin) mold actually. It's good(ish).

you are right my friend.... first: I did not like it as bruticus,, he is just too light weight (he is very flat )for bruticus.... second: being a transformers collectors club member for over 3 years,,, man they kind of suck,, very unorganized and their store/website is always crashing,, no forums tho... honestly I'm only a member for the exclusives figures,,

Over all, I will let this one pass. and most likely this post will be deleted by admin like my other posts. am I doing something wrong ??? if so ,, please let me know
MagnetarPrime
Minibot
Watch MagnetarPrime on YouTube
Courage: 10

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 am

MagnetarPrime wrote:
MGrotusque wrote:Not feelin it. Maybe Impactor is alright but the rest fall flat for me. Plus i don't like any of those molds....accept Blast-Offs(Topspin) mold actually. It's good(ish).

you are right my friend.... first: I did not like it as bruticus,, he is just too light weight (he is very flat )for bruticus.... second: being a transformers collectors club member for over 3 years,,, man they kind of suck,, very unorganized and their store/website is always crashing,, no forums tho... honestly I'm only a member for the exclusives figures,,

Over all, I will let this one pass. and most likely this post will be deleted by admin like my other posts. am I doing something wrong ??? if so ,, please let me know

These aren't club exclusives, they'll be regular retail releases.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

xyl360
City Commander

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:25 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Can I buy a box that only has Whirl's head, please?
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10+

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:04 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Can I buy a box that only has Whirl's head, please?

Sure, but it comes with a robot/helicopter attached to it plus a few weapons :P.

xyl360
City Commander

Postby rpetras » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:18 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Can I buy a box that only has Whirl's head, please?

Sort of:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: 10

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
If these hit UK reatil I'll likely pick them up-I like the mold(s), just, not as bruticus, to be honest. I'm glad that they have some attempt at a slightly sensible colour scheme too.
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby shockblast2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:51 am

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
xyl360 wrote:Must build giant robot...must build giant robot...must build giant robot...

I wonder if Takara is going to do a version of this, and if so, how different will it be?

That would be me, and I didn't complain it was cancelled. I complained that it appeared that it would. And I am still skeptical until I see someone nab these at a Walmart or something. I could see Hasbro making this a club exclusive expecting people to join their jip of a club to get it. Hopefully not, but I just cannot see how mass retail can handle more pegs to accomodiate these and the IDW figures. I would assume the IDW figures will have different packaging since there is a comic pack in. The price will probably be higher and the packages will be different sized. Unless the IDW figues are pushed off until the fall, which might mappen. At least August perhaps.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:40 am

I was wondering when these guys were going to show up.

One thing. Maybe it's me but I feel like Twin Twist should've been the white one and Top Spin should've been blue. I know their G1 selves are both blue and white but I'm going by the colors of their limbs and heads which is what seems to dominate (especially in vehicle mode where their torsos are pretty much hidden) Plus Top Spin and G2 Blast Off wouldn't have both been white here.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:47 am

shockblast2 wrote:
xyl360 wrote:Must build giant robot...must build giant robot...must build giant robot...

That would be me, and I didn't complain it was cancelled. I complained that it appeared that it would. And I am still skeptical until I see someone nab these at a Walmart or something. I could see Hasbro making this a club exclusive expecting people to join their jip of a club to get it. Hopefully not, but I just cannot see how mass retail can handle more pegs to accomodiate these and the IDW figures. I would assume the IDW figures will have different packaging since there is a comic pack in. The price will probably be higher and the packages will be different sized. Unless the IDW figues are pushed off until the fall, which might mappen. At least August perhaps.

I've never heard of the club ever taking figures from Hasbro cancelled retail and turning them into exclusives, so that's quite a theory you've got there. I'm certain these will be released. They fit right in with all of the love Hasbro's been throwing to the comics lately. To do all this IDW fanwank and then drop the Wreckers would be a travesty, and I'm sure Hasbro knows it.

xyl360
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:54 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
xyl360 wrote:I've never heard of the club ever taking figures from Hasbro cancelled retail and turning them into exclusives

TFCC Astrotrain from Universe Spacewarp, and TFCC Piranacon from Energon Pirahnaking. Look them up. ;)

Suggesting them to be turned into Club exclusive goes a bit far, the worst that could have happened is them indeed becoming exclusives, but to Toys 'R Us, Walmart or Target.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby xyl360 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
xyl360 wrote:I've never heard of the club ever taking figures from Hasbro cancelled retail and turning them into exclusives

TFCC Astrotrain from Universe Spacewarp, and TFCC Piranacon from Energon Pirahnaking. Look them up. ;)

Suggesting them to be turned into Club exclusive goes a bit far, the worst that could have happened is them indeed becoming exclusives, but to Toys 'R Us, Walmart or Target.

Whoa, really? I had no idea those were planned for retail. I thought they just used Piranacon because Hasbro had just used those molds for the BBTS exclusive Piranacon (in normal G1 colors basically), so the club did a repaint.

I didn't know Atrotrain was supposed to be a mass retail release either. How close was that to the release of Classics Astrotrain? Maybe that's why they did it?

edit: I checked on Astrotrain via TFWiki:
Astrotrain was originally an unproduced Universe store exclusive named Spacewarp. At that stage, the toy would have kept the original head mold from Armada Jetfire. He was to come with a redeco of the Space Mini-Con Team as well. Even though he was initially intended as a Toys"R"Us exclusive, no retail chain ultimately ended up wanting to carry him, so Spacewarp was shelved. He was among several proposed exclusives that were ultimately put into retail limbo during the waning of the Universe line.
I think it had a lot more to do with the fact that it was a cancelled store exclusive (because no store would pick it up) than anything else. I haven't heard anything about Ruination being a store exclusive and he's listed on BBTS (and has been for a very long time) as being part of a normal case assortment.

So has any figure to date which was planned as a mass retail release (NOT a store exclusive) been dumped by Hasbro and released by the club?

xyl360
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am

xyl360 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Whoa, really? I had no idea those were planned for retail. I thought they just used Piranacon because Hasbro had just used those molds for the BBTS exclusive Piranacon (in normal G1 colors basically), so the club did a repaint.

I didn't know Atrotrain was supposed to be a mass retail release either. How close was that to the release of Classics Astrotrain? Maybe that's why they did it?

The original release date was 2004, during a height of Transformers popularity after Armada. The Universe 2003 line was created to meet the overall demand, and was simply made of repaints with the occasional surprise imported mold from Europe or Japan. A good portion of the line was exclusive, but they were overproduced: especially Walmart had like more than 10 different sets at the same time, that would not move. That resulted in some proposed items being canceled, Universe Spacewarp with the Space Team being one of them. The effects seem to have bled into other main lines as well, with Energon Pirahnaking.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
For anyone wondering if Takara will release their own versions of the Wreckers, it has been confirmed (by Hydra) that they will not.

The Japanese ID numbers also support this, with TG-19 Grimlock being the final FOC mold Japanese Generations toy before TG-20 Ratbat (who's based on IDW "Megatron Origin" Senator Ratbat), TG-21 Autobot Springer, TG-22 Blitzwing, TG-23 Metroplex, and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MagnetarPrime » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Motto: "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Carl Sagan"
xyl360 wrote:
MagnetarPrime wrote:

These aren't club exclusives, they'll be regular retail releases.

I know, I was just giving my opinion on TFCC,
MagnetarPrime
Minibot
Watch MagnetarPrime on YouTube

Postby shockblast2 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
I am not getting my hopes up until i see them on the shelves. I know how fickle mass retail can be, and if Walmart, Target, etc does not want them on their shelves they will replace the sku/tag on the shelves with what they want to buy. and since Hasbro has been gracious enough to repack their first wave from last fall again, I would assume most shelves are blocked by Optimus/Shockwave/Jazz's that noone wants, thus preventing the shelve from being stocked at all before IDW comes July/August.
Not that it was uplifting to see the pics, again, these are coming from TFCC. The same goons that lost everyones CC# to the highest bidder just a year ago. Until I see someone grab one in CA, as they always get them on the west coast first, I refuse to believe these are definitely hitting shelves.
Case in point, RTS Frenzy/Rumble, RTS Bodyblock, Prime Skyquake, just to name a few. Once someone spots them at retail I will jump on the Wrecker bandwagon.
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

shockblast2 wrote:Case in point, RTS Frenzy/Rumble, RTS Bodyblock, Prime Skyquake, just to name a few. Once someone spots them at retail I will jump on the Wrecker bandwagon.

Prime Skyquake has been sighted, albeit rarely. The UK seems to have plenty of them though.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Case in point, RTS Frenzy/Rumble, RTS Bodyblock, Prime Skyquake, just to name a few. Once someone spots them at retail I will jump on the Wrecker bandwagon.

Prime Skyquake has been sighted, albeit rarely. The UK seems to have plenty of them though.

We do? :shock:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON