This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Kapow! Toys Newsletter: New Transformers Masterpiece Pricing!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Kapow! Toys Newsletter: New Transformers Masterpiece Pricing!

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:18 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor Kapow Toys have some awesome news for you, read on!

Due to the high demand of the new Masterpiece figures and our growing customer base we have been working hard behind the scenes to reduce pricing for you the customer so we can compete with the overseas stores so many people are forced to go to because of the high cost of operating and buying within the UK and Europe, this ends now! we now have the new Transformers Masterpiece figures Prowl, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Bumblebee and Bluestreak starting from £54.99 and all below £60, you can check them out via the following links.

Please note if your an existing customer who already has these on order you will receive a refund in the next 3-7 working days for the difference, thanks as always for your support and from here on out lets look forward to some great pricing on further Transformers toys and collectables.

Andy

Kapow Toys

Prowl - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp17-mast...wl-p-6202.html

Bluestreak - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp18-mast...ak-p-6207.html

Smokescreen - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp19-mast...en-p-6203.html

Wheeljack - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp20-mast...ck-p-6312.html

Bumblebee - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp21-mast...ee-p-6313.html
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Kapow! Toys Newsletter: New Transformers Masterpiece Pricing!

Postby megatronus » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hopefully Kapow's price reductions will eventually spread to the U.S.-based retailers.

I doubt it, but anything's possible, I guess. >:oP
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby xyl360 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:10 am

I wonder why they've failed to re-list Soundwave for the upcoming reissue/second run that Takara is doing as other etailers have. I'm not in the UK and already own Soundwave, but I've got a friend in the UK that plans to pick him up, but unless Kapow or some other etailer in the UK carries him, he's going to have to go to ebay or pay the dreadful shipping costs from BBTS or one of the others.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
xyl360
City Commander
News Credits: 2

Postby hinomars19 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:35 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
OH HELLZ YES!! :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm

i dont order form them there not in us
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby TimothyR » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 pm

megatronus wrote:Hopefully Kapow's price reductions will eventually spread to the U.S.-based retailers.

Yeah.. Except, even those new prices are more expensive than what bbts is charging.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Mykltron » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:28 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
This here Brit is slightly less disgruntled! Surely Bumblbee should be cheaper than Prowl and Wheeljack though...

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby SkyWarpsGhost » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:27 am

Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
TimothyR wrote:
megatronus wrote:Hopefully Kapow's price reductions will eventually spread to the U.S.-based retailers.

Yeah.. Except, even those new prices are more expensive than what bbts is charging.

Sorry, no idea if you're in the UK or not, but you'd still need to add import charges etc on top of BBTS price.
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Sentinel Prime
moc-kreo-legoformer-sentinel-prime-t98257.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Nemesis Prime v2
moc-kreo-legoformer-nemesis-prime-v2-t97374s100.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Dotm Megatron
moc-kreo-legoformer-megatron-t97289.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Prime and Magnus
transforming-legokreoformer-optimus-magnus-t94770s200.php
SkyWarpsGhost
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #79 var Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210827 (CA) Jurgens (W) Ziglar"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Hulk GRAND DESIGN MONSTER #1 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220934 (W/A/CA) Rugg"
Hulk GRAND DESIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230837 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #735 Superman DC Comics 1997 (CA) Grummett 200610A"
ACTION COMICS #735 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr E 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC083 1055E (CA) Barrionuevo"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 JAN233226 2C (W) Williamson (CA) Rodriguez"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1055 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0323DC079 1055A (CA) Fiumara"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #4 Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220974 (CA) Bradshaw (W) Kelly"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 DEC222884 1B (CA) Kubert (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #50 Aspen Cvr A DC Comics 2019 DEC188983 (CA) Turner (W) King (A) Janin"
NEW!
BATMAN #50 Aspen C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT #29 DC Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Wagner 230915A"
Batman LEGENDS OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING IN BLACK IMMORTAL HULK #1 Marvel Comics 2020 OCT200531 (CA) Kuder"
KING IN BLACK IMMO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1052 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 DEC222902 1052C Sandoval+Herms"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spider-Man 2099 EXODUS OMEGA #1 Marvel Comics 2022 MAY220896 (CA) Yu (W) Orlando"
Spider-Man 2099 EX ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON