This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Voyager Class Sandstorm Released At Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Generations Voyager Class Sandstorm Released At Retail

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:35 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Transformers Generations Voyager Class Sandstorm has been sighted at retail! Big thanks to Marshall Huffman who dropped by let us know he picked the figure up at a Toys"R"Us store in Los Angeles, CA. Happy hunting!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Class Sandstorm Released At Retail

Postby Metrosuplex » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Is it me, or does CA seem to get all these TF's first? :-?
$25?!? Damn... Well, I guess it's not much more than $22-3... but considering it's the same line, I'm in a little bit of a sticker shock.

What's that Donatello item on that receipt? :grin: THAT seems like the bargain!

EDIT: Nevermind. That doesn't say "Donatello" at all. My brain is being dyslexic again... :BOOM:

TRU is a good place for these Generation Voyagers. I swear I only saw Grimlock in a TRU and in a Kmart (of all places). Not sure why Target doesn't do a better job of stocking the new stuff, but I'm always glad to see TRU show ANY competitive edge (for the last few years they're in business, anyway :roll: ).
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
i will wait till he is at walmart or target. i refuse to go to TRU.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby trippinelf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
The reason (I believe) that California gets the new figures first is that the toys are manufactured in Asia, and they come to the US through the port at Los Angeles. It'll take about at least a week or so for it to trickle through to the rest of the US.
trippinelf
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Metrosuplex wrote:Is it me, or does CA seem to get all these TF's first? :-?
$25?!? Damn... Well, I guess it's not much more than $22-3... but considering it's the same line, I'm in a little bit of a sticker shock.

EDIT: Nevermind. That doesn't say "Donatello" at all. My brain is being dyslexic again... :BOOM:

TRU is a good place for these Generation Voyagers. I swear I only saw Grimlock in a TRU and in a Kmart (of all places). Not sure why Target doesn't do a better job of stocking the new stuff, but I'm always glad to see TRU show ANY competitive edge (for the last few years they're in business, anyway :roll: ).

yeah i agree i keep seeing nothing at walmart walmart selection sucks sometimes target will have something once in while but i will only pick him if third party company make twin propleer for him in copter i be surprised if i go to work ommoorrro and last springer, blitzwing gone at toysrus
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Metrosuplex wrote:Is it me, or does CA seem to get all these TF's first? :-?

Nah, the Midwest gets them first more often than California. But that's not to say California doesn't get their turn of getting firsts. ;)

$25?!? Damn...

Honestly, I'm so used to my local retailers jacking up the price, I've begun to accept $16-17 Deluxes and $25 for Voyagers.

Well, I guess it's not much more than $22-3... but considering it's the same line, I'm in a little bit of a sticker shock.

Like I said, where I'm at, everything is a little over the top. Beast Hunters Voyagers are about the same too.

Pfft, those two are switched where I'm at: my Toys "R" Us completely sucks when it comes to Transformers, always the figures nobody wants, whereas Target (except for that one time when they released the Universe/Revenge of the Fallen Superion and Bruticus exclusives that I really wanted :( ) are quite good at stocking.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby joevill » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Whhhhaaaaaat!!!!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
joevill wrote:Whhhhaaaaaat!!!!

That's what I thought. Haven't even seen Springer yet. :(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:Honestly, I'm so used to my local retailers jacking up the price, I've begun to accept $16-17 Deluxes and $25 for Voyagers.

No offense but people like you are the reason why the prices are so ridiculous & stores like TRU jack them up more, now if more people told them to go frak them selves i guarantee you the prices would go down. But that'll never happen cause most collectors only care about them selves or dont realize they have a collecting problem. All your doing by paying high prices now is screwing over future generations and yourself down the road. Now deluxes are $16 next year they'll be $20 then $25 up until they get so expensive no one buys them and the franchise is done. If the young fans cant afford them then the franchise is doomed, you really think a kid is going to buy a $16 transformer when he/she can get 2 or 3 other toys for the same price? And why anyone would pay excessive prices for inferior products is beyond me. Still cant wrap my head around starbucks. their coffee sucks but they're always packed.

But anyway the distribution for these lines are horrible, ive only seen blitzwing & springer once & it was only one case. Seen one lone grimlock & soundblaster but there are still plenty of soundwaves. Same with beast hunter, seen shockwave twice and dreadwing once but plenty of predaking & prime. Stores are barren once again & have been for at least 2 months. I dont think its my location cause they use to stock the shelves. Wasnt til DOTM that they started to go barren. I also dont understand why the old TFP voyagers are $30 and the BH voyagers are $22-$25, they are the exact same line just different packaging. This franchise is so screwed up right now its not even funny.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby MCutter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm a bit confused by the description "TF GENERATIONCYBERTRON 2PK". Does Sandstorm come with a buddy?

Metrosuplex wrote:

You're not the only one. I was trying to figure out what was on clearance and how many I needed.
MCutter
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby KapikoArt » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:31 am

Motto: "What doesn't kill you , makes you stronger
What you can do today ,postpone till the day after tomorrow cause you don't know if you'll free tomorrow"
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
Well Florida will get it probably next month! Everything is as slow as seniors here !
KapikoArt
Micromaster
Watch KapikoArt on YouTube
Buy from KapikoArt on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars War Bounty Hunters ALPHA #1 var w/ flaw Marvel Comics 2021 AS-IS"
Star Wars War Boun ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic Adv NAMELESS TERROR #2 Dark Horse Comics 2023 DEC220439"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 9RI (CA) Levens"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #4 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JAN230641 4D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #4 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics NOV221031 (CA) Lopez 230227B"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #5 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231396 5D (CA) Hernandez"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231232 5B (CA)Beguez"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD SHAXS BEST DAY #1 Cvr B IDW Comics JUL231222 1B (CA) Cook"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #7 Revelations Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221092 Clarke"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #1 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221076 (CA) Lopez 221115A"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220640 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 NOV221602 4A (CA) Rosanas (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #21 var Japanese Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221112 (CA) Zama"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars SANA STARROS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV221036 (CA) Souza"
Star Wars SANA STA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON