This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime at TRU.Com?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime at TRU.Com?

Postby Superwheeljack » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: "The problem with loyalty to a cause is, that the cause will always betray you"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
I am very ticked off. I have tried to post this three times now, but the hotel computer always reboots.
Anyway, I think I found Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime on TRU.com
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productid=21590246
If that doesn't work, search "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters" on TRU.com and click on the one that say's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime with no picture on it. The price is $59.99
Mods, feel free to delete this at any time
"This isn't how the story's supposed to end."
—Smokescreen giving a middle finger to the tried and true leadership inheritance patterns.

"You do know that I vanquished Cliffjumper, don't you?"
"Big whoop. I snuffed Hardshell."
—Starscream finally gets his "I killed Cliffjumper" boast shut down by Miko.
Superwheeljack
Vehicon
News Credits: 34
Watch Superwheeljack on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime at TRU.Com?

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Need some new Beast Hunters in your life? How about the Ultimate Beast Hunter. Seibertron.com member Superwheeljack has informed us that Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus Prime is in stock and ready to ship at Toysrus.com. It is listed at $59.99. There is no picture for the listing but it can be found here.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh goody, Giant Shelfwarming Garbage that'll make sure we never see Metroplex at retail, as if the DOTM leftovers and Botshots Dragon Track weren't taking up enough space as it was.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
60 bucks?
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Superwheeljack » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Motto: "The problem with loyalty to a cause is, that the cause will always betray you"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
griftimus prime wrote:60 bucks?

Plus tax :lol:
More scrap to throw in the trash. Like we needed more op junk
"This isn't how the story's supposed to end."
—Smokescreen giving a middle finger to the tried and true leadership inheritance patterns.

"You do know that I vanquished Cliffjumper, don't you?"
"Big whoop. I snuffed Hardshell."
—Starscream finally gets his "I killed Cliffjumper" boast shut down by Miko.
Superwheeljack
Vehicon
News Credits: 34
Watch Superwheeljack on YouTube
Speed: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Metrosuplex » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
SG Roadbuster wrote:Oh goody, Giant Shelfwarming Garbage that'll make sure we never see Metroplex at retail, as if the DOTM leftovers and Botshots Dragon Track weren't taking up enough space as it was.

This.

The problem here is that toy manufacturers no longer accept unsold inventory. If Hasbro could just see a FRACTION of these unsold Optimi, they might remodel their TF business plan. :BANG_HEAD:

Speaking of Botshots, anyone else hoping the brand will fail? :grin: I'm seeing the majority going on clearance @ Target, so here's hopin'! That shelf space would be better used for the Generations line.

Also just saw a "TRU exclusive" stickered toy set (I forget what toy, but not TF) @ TJ MAXX. And I saw some older Prime figures (BB and that blue lion Voyager). Considering how TRU is suddenly carrying the older Prime figures again and the TRU sticker I saw, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that TJ Maxx is getting some of their inventory from TRU. That said, I'd expect this Optimus to appear in a TJ or Marshall's sometime soon (as I doubt TRU will be selling a ton of these @ $60). I'm thinking it will go for $30-40... and then even less when clearanced. :-? I'd be willing to pick this Optimus up at around $30, I think. :-?
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Metrosuplex wrote:Speaking of Botshots, anyone else hoping the brand will fail? :grin: I'm seeing the majority going on clearance @ Target, so here's hopin'! That shelf space would be better used for the Generations line.
Any failure of it won't be for a long time, as more and more Bot Shots toys are coming, and Japan's BeCool line is also going strong. Hasbro won't drop what's doing well for them if they want it to be successful. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby JackStraw » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Does anyone have this yet? Saw it today and would've purchased it if I knew that god awful gimmick could be removed. I seem to recall hearing it could not. Anyone know?
JackStraw
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM385 3A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 3B (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200656 8A (A/CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2012 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM342 4A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 9RI (CA) Perlin"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAY210468 6A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210480 10RI (CA) Coller"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON