This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

BBTS Metroplex Pre Orders are Live!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

BBTS Metroplex Pre Orders are Live!

Postby Primeultimus » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:25 am

Motto: "All Your Protos Are Belong To Us!"
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I guess they could not wait until Monday!
Primeultimus
Pretender
News Credits: 62
Watch Primeultimus on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Sponsor News BBTS - Generations Metroplex Pre-Orders Now Open

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:11 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Site sponsor BBTS have dropped us a note letting everyone know that, as someone broke the embargo date for online ordering, they have also opened preorders for Generations Titan Class Metroplex! You can find the listing, for $109.99, here.

Please Note: Due to the world's largest online retailer breaking the on-site date of 7/1 on this item and listing early, we are forced to protect the large investment we have made in this figure and also list preorders.

Preorders are now open at $109.99:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS22897&mode=retail
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: BBTS Metroplex Pre Orders are Live!

Postby Megaprimatron » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:45 am

Strange dynamics but good news to me. For me, this makes buying from BBTS ($109.99 + 14.59 ship = $124.58) cheaper than buying from Amazon ($124.99 + 11.25tax = $136.24). I will save $11.66 since BBTS won't charge me tax so I'm going to cancel my Amazon pre-order unless they drop to $109 with free shipping.
Megaprimatron
Micromaster

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
bbts dropped the price to match amazon free shipping. this is war. but i dont pay amazon tax here. and bbts will charge out the ass to ship this giant thing. so i am going to stick with amazon.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby reluctantyouth » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:53 am

I really wanted to show BBTS some love, but Amazon has free shipping and the tax law hasn't hit Illinois yet. I had 700 points on my card so was able to secure this regular Metroplex for $117 shipped. You cannot beat that with a stick. ;) I would love it if Amazon dropped theirs to match as well. I cannot see waiting for the bells and whistles edition from SDCC...yes mine might be inferior but I will be able to sleep at night knowing that I invested what I thought the figure was worth and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Watch though... come Christmas if this figure ends up being a total bomb and the price drops dramatically for a minute...still kicking myself for not getting the Jetwing Optimus Prime last year when he dropped down to $62.00. >:oP
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby SJ21 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I cancelled my Amazon order and ordered through bbts. Cheaper price and no tax. Score!
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby opossum » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

i just ordered right now mine at BBTS, and im really pleased ive done it now! does anyone know exactly when it will be shipped? it says 1st of august,but can it happen earlier?! i need to know please :BOWDOWN:
opossum
Mini-Con

Postby Alex Jones » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Did the same. Cancelled my Amazon order for BBTS.
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby FortMacs » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
noticed bbts and tfsource had theirs at 109.99 and was wondering why they were so low.

going to try and hold out for the sdcc, if I cant get one ill be ordering one from either tf or bbts if they still have them.
FortMacs
Targetmaster
Buy from FortMacs on eBay

Postby DanaCornZine » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm

The only thing that worries me about ordering from BBTS is that the shipping cost is ESTIMATED. They have no idea how much it will really be until they have the figure in hand.
DanaCornZine
Minibot
Watch DanaCornZine on YouTube
Buy from DanaCornZine on eBay

Postby Arctorro » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
DanaCornZine wrote:The only thing that worries me about ordering from BBTS is that the shipping cost is ESTIMATED. They have no idea how much it will really be until they have the figure in hand.
It's the same with Amazon ;)

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRIST BANNED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades watch 2019 Hasbro"
WRIST BANNED Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE GREAT MUMBO BUMBLO Transformers BotBots Series 4 Magic Tricksters hat 2020"
THE GREAT MUMBO BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATSBY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad 2018 Hasbro Baseball Bat"
BATSBY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER BUBS Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats bubble tea Hasbro 2020"
SUPER BUBS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BotBots Series 6 8-PACKS Set of 4 Transformers Custodial Crew + Pet Mob 2022 New"
BotBots Series 6 8 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRITICALLY COMPLAINED Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
CRITICALLY COMPLAI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONGWAVE Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 smart speaker"
SONGWAVE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOUDSY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob sound speaker 2019 Hasbro"
LOUDSY Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUMTHIN FISHY Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers fish taco 2019"
SUMTHIN FISHY Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLABBERBOOK Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers diary book 2019 Hasbro"
BLABBERBOOK Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHUDDER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers camera Hasbro 2020"
SHUDDER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINGLEDEEDOO Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob Hasbro 2019 Bell Plunger"
DINGLEDEEDOO Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAZZLE TAZZELED Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors piñata Hasbro 2020"
RAZZLE TAZZELED Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTERSHOT Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Age Extinction Series 2 Kreon"
SCATTERSHOT Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON