This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Loyal Subjects Announces SDCC 2013 Exclusive Transformers Vinyl Figures

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

The Loyal Subjects Announces SDCC 2013 Exclusive Transformers Vinyl Figures

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Loyal Subjects have revealed their San Diego Comic-Con exclusive line of vinyl figures. The exclusives include Silver Bullet Optimus Prime, Dead Prime, Megatron - Midnight Cybertron Edition and Sunstorm.

BAIT is one of our best retail partners . After developing the Transformers Universe we were talking with BAIT owner Eric Chang about doing something special, original which would blow people's socks off. I think we nailed it. BAIT supported the project and now it's their Exclusive. The Silver Bullet OPTIMUS PRIME is releasing at BAIT's booth Saturday July 20th at SDCC> Go pick one up. Retailing somewhere bewteen $110.00-$115.00USD. An Edition of 200. This thing is H U G E ! Literally, 8" tall, wide, articulated with a huge Ion Blaster. It should be $200.00 but it's not. It's half that price. How many 200 Edition size runs on OPTIMUS PRIME has there been? Probably not many. So here you go. Boom! Better info below.
OPTIMUS PRIME - "Freedom is the Right to all sentient beings" - OPTIMUS PRIME
OPTIMUS PRIME is the fearless and benevolent leader of the AUTOBOTS. A magnanimous General aimed to protect the Universe against the tyrannous threats and attacks from the destruction hungry DECEPTICONS and their leader, MEGATRON. OPTIMUS PRIME is armed with size, courage, intellect, and his Ion Blaster and Energon-Axe.
The Loyal Subjects is proud to introduce the 8" Vinyl Transformer Collectible Series featuring OPTIMUS PRIME. This HUGE collectible features several points of articulation and PRIME's trusty ION blaster. Several color ways outfit the Series ushering the collector through different eras in OPTIMUS PRIME'S journey - The Original OPTIMUS PRIME featuring OP's bright Red and Blue colors. DEAD PRIME - an hommage to the great AUTOBOT General. NEMESIS PRIME, a BLANK DIY PRIME, and the Bullet Series OPTIMUS PRIME - all of the Bullet Series are exclusive to Los Angeles retailer BAIT. The first of BAIT's Bullet series releases will be an SDCC Exclusive featuring ornate deco and Silver Bullet marks, an Edition of 200. The Bullet series is a testament and illustration to the battle hardened, tested, sturdy and victorious OPTIMUS PRIME. The 8" OPTIMUS PRIME series will sell in a range - $100.00-$115.00/item. Each color way is in significantly low edition runs. Check back with http://www.theloyalsubjects.com and http://www.baitme.com for additional details.
Optimus Prime and the Transformers name, marks, logos and likeness are Copyright and Trademarks of Hasbro, Inc 2013. Under License from Hasbro, Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by The Loyal Subjects, LLC 2013.
Series Designer - Les Schettkoe

You've got the touch! You've got the power! You're a winner! Sound familiar? Stan Bush, baby, Stan Bush. So who's Stan Bush? Duh, he wrote the theme song to the Transformers Movie! As if! Remember Boogie Nights? That scene where Mark Wahlberg and John C. Reilly booked some studio time and started recording a rock pop epic? Well, that was Stan Bush's The Touch. How cool is that? Correction, how EPIC is that? Pretty epic. Even though clearly a rhetorical remark, it still needed to be answered. Epic.
If you were a fan of the Transformers Movie like we were then you might still be traumatized by the sad truth that befell us all and more importantly our great leader, Optimus Prime. Prime dies and as he dies he turns gray. The color of the powerful warrior is drained from his body, just like the spark which gives him life dims from his chest. So, in the best spirit of one of the more radical variations in the arch of Optimus Prime, we decided to go deep - we present to you in a very large format (8" tall and hugely wide), DEAD PRIME.
This piece is intense - beautiful and ornate deco, illsutrating the strains and punishment from the battle which claimed OP, as well as a detailed look into Optimus Prime's chest. Ultimately the life giving spark which boldly motivated this magnanimous hero. Primes ginormous blaster comes with this beautiful piece. Like the mini figures he has multiple points of articulation and he comes packaged in a special SDCC exclusive box. Available for $115.00/ea, Edition size 300. One of the more rare Optimus Prime pieces in this known Universe. Available Friday, July 19th from 1-2p coinciding with a signing by designer Les Schettkoe. A must have for any Transformers fan. Produced and Manufactured by yours truly (The Loyal Subjects) under License from the equally magnanimous Hasbro, Inc. Available at The Loyal Subjects Booth #5645. For those who can't make the Con, a limited number of pieces will be available online after 2p the same day. http://www.theloyalsubjects.com
We hope that you enjoy. We pour a heaving ton of passion into these projects. We love them so intensely, they are like our children. Now, go kick some Decepticon butt!
Psst. Super leak below. This is Nemesis Prime. He's huge. The guy next to him is the mini Prime (3"). Kind of insane, right? Keep your peepers peeled for Nemesis, DIY and OG Prime. Coming soon =) All monster size too!

Midnight on Cybertron. Sparkling with light, guiding factions to and from strife. As the Autobots and Decepticons struggle for power and balance, Megatron, the powerful leader of the Decepticons sits proud high up-top his fortified perch, sinking into his thrown, glowing, candescent with the power which surges through his alien metallic frame. Glowing, reflecting the colors of night on this alien planet. Blue. Hungry for power, starving to conquer, to destroy everything in his path. We give you a rare look into the natural candescence of this powerful leader as seen on his native planet.
Megatron - Midnight Cybertron Edition stands 3" tall with multiple points of articulation. He is armed with his blaster and scope. Blister pack and Exclusive to SDCC. Edition of 500. $15.00/each and available Thursday July 18th at 11-12p, coinciding with a signing by designer Les Schettkoe. A must have for any Transformers fan. Some quantities will be available online after 12p the same day. http://www.theloyalsubjects.com
Under License from Hasbro, Inc.
The Loyal Subjects Booth #5645

Sunstorm -
A Seeker in the Decepticon fleet. SUNSTORM, an F-15 Cybertronian Jet has a built in fusion reactor which powers at an extreme potency, giving SUNSTORM extreme speed, and energy in the form of heat and electromagnetic pulses and waves. A definitive threat to all he encounters, even his Seeker comrades. SUNSTORM believes he is powered by divinity, a super natural being in origin. However, he is a product of SHOCKWAVE's cloning experiments with STARSCREAM. SUNSTORM is coated with Electrum, which contains the extreme energy his fusion reactor generates.
The Loyal Subjects is proud to present the Series One TRANSFORMERS Generation 1 collectibles. The first series includes OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, BUMBLEBEE, JAZZ, SOUNDWAVE, GRIMLOCK, STARSCREAM, THUNDERCRACKER and three very sought after chase figurines. The TLS Transformers collectibles are 3" tall, foil bagged with a collector's stats card, and boast 7 points of articulation, detailed sculpts and signature weapons. The Series One line departs from the blindbox assortment with CYBERTRON MEGATRON and SUNSTORM, both blister pack and carded. SUNSTORM is an exclusive to the famed TOY TOKYO in New York City. TOY TOKYO will debut SUNSTORM for purchase at San Diego Comic this coming Wed -Sunday, July 17th-21st. TOY TOKYO is Booth #5337. An edition of 2500 with a retail of $15.00/ea. A must have collector's item in the Transformers Universe. Please contact Toy Tokyo for additional details. http://www.toytokyo.com
Sunstorm and the Transformers name, marks, logos and likeness are Copyright and Trademarks of Hasbro, Inc 2013. Under License from Hasbro, Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by The Loyal Subjects, LLC 2013.
Series Designer - Les Schettkoe
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: The Loyal Subjects Announces SDCC 2013 Exclusive Transformers Vinyl Figures

Postby megatronus » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Is it just me, or are these extremely lame? :SICK:

Sorry, Loyal Subjects lovers; I'm not in your boat.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby VioMeTriX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
if you slap an autobot label on a box of tampons and a transfan sees it, it is bought on sight...

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby El Duque » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Loyal Subjects have posted an update on their SDCC 2013 exclusives Cybertron Megatron - Midnight Edition and Sunstorm vinyls. Megatron will be available at The Loyal Subjects booth and Sunstorm will be available at the Tokyo Toy booth, each is priced at $15.00. See their statement below along with new card images.

In case the Illustration was too big a tease, or not enough tease, or maybe just the right amount of tease. Whatever wets your whistle, right? Here are full reveals of some of the hottest SDCC releases. Cybertron Megatron- Midnight Edition; blister packed with a resealable card. This piece is epic. It's as if you were hit in the face by an incandescent alien life form which looks unbelievably cool. Megatron can harness the power of the sun. In case you were wondering. He's a bad dude. And he will be available to take home This coming Thursday, July 18th at 11a. Only at Booth #5645. That's us. The Loyal Subjects. Bam! Get it. Just $15.00.

Sunstorm - he's a bad dude too. Literally, can hardly contain his own power. He thinks he's divine. Seen dudes like that in Hollywood before. Except this dude is an alien, is fast as lightening and can probably melt all of our faces off. That's some heavy heat. Available at Toy Tokyo. It's their exclusive friends. They're charging $15.00 as well. See you Wed, Thurs, Fri...all through the weekend!

PS We made these. TLS. That's us. Under License from Hasbro, Inc.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I like the descriptions for both of them. Quite humorous! :lol:

So is Megatron's deco supposed to be based on his bomber mode seen in the IDW continuity and the upcoming Generations: Thrilling 30 toy?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Slow down there megatron, might wanna turn that gun around before you shoot :lol:
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Poyguimogul » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

It's MegaTRON.. Like TRON Megatron.. You listen to the soundtrack by Daft Punk while you play with the toy.. I dunno.. maybe I'm just going all Stretch Armstrong..
Poyguimogul
Vehicon

Postby ebonyleopard » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Heh, even this Megatron is mistransformed. Cannon is backwards.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Who buys this crap? I seem to ask this every time stuff like this gets announced, like back when those other stupid vinyl things came out that looked just like this just with even the heads being the same for each figure just painted differently.
Non-transforming super posable super detailed things are crap, but these are somehow OK and awesome?

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Is there really that big a market for Transformers figures that don't do the one thing that makes Transformers interesting?

This is like buying a copy of video game that isn't playable. You put it in your console and just stare at the title screen.

Also, Megatron looks like he has microcephaly. The fact that he's holding his gun backwards supports this theory.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Dead Metal wrote:Who buys this crap? I seem to ask this every time stuff like this gets announced, like back when those other stupid vinyl things came out that looked just like this just with even the heads being the same for each figure just painted differently.
Non-transforming super posable super detailed things are crap, but these are somehow OK and awesome?

GuyIncognito wrote:Is there really that big a market for Transformers figures that don't do the one thing that makes Transformers interesting?

This is like buying a copy of video game that isn't playable. You put it in your console and just stare at the title screen.

Also, Megatron looks like he has microcephaly. The fact that he's holding his gun backwards supports this theory.

I'm guessing the appeal is more towards the characters in the fiction, which are already interesting enough it seems. One doesn't really need for the toy to actually transform if you only need to capture the character's robot mode, right?

I can see where you guys are coming from though. For my video game heroes, I want to interact with them, be it via toy or the games themselves, and not via a movie (which are pretty lousy 99% of the time anyway).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Who buys this crap? I seem to ask this every time stuff like this gets announced, like back when those other stupid vinyl things came out that looked just like this just with even the heads being the same for each figure just painted differently.

GuyIncognito wrote:Is there really that big a market for Transformers figures that don't do the one thing that makes Transformers interesting?

I'm guessing the appeal is more towards the characters in the fiction, which are already interesting enough it seems. One doesn't really need for the toy to actually transform if you only need to capture the character's robot mode, right?

I can see where you guys are coming from though. For my video game heroes, I want to interact with them, be it via toy or the games themselves, and not via a movie (which are pretty lousy 99% of the time anyway).

But that's the thing, these don't look like the show characters, they're just lazy ugly pieces of plastic that have been painted differently with a new head. If they where actual action figures with articulation and looked like the show there wouldn't be a problem.
Even Lego mini figures look closer to whatever they're based off than these things.

And the worst thing is, they cost 15 dollars, 15 dollars for something this lazy and simple.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Fornes (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #1 3rd ptg Im ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #17 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 17B NOV190599"
TRANSFORMERS #17 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #26 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 OCT200417 26RI (CA) Milne (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #26 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM893 (CA) Parel + Pham Chuong"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #3 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207C"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON