This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Blu-ray, DVD and On-Air Discussion

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime: Predacons Rising DVD and Blu-ray Set to Release in October

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:25 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
YRQRM0 wrote:Seriously Seibertron? Why warn about spoilers, but have the image itself as a spoiler? Too much is being given away in Seibertron's headlines/images.
Not like this info wasn't reported before, what with Hasbro loudly announcing it in their official press release. :roll:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime: Predacons Rising DVD and Blu-ray Set to Release in October

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:50 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
At first I was going to complain about those who complain about Unicron's voice since it's the same he's had in the show itself. But now I'm not sure, it kinda sounds a little different - unfinished.
I believe this is just an unfinished trailer and they'll clean his voice a little in the final version.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby VirusCarnage » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:29 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Dead Metal wrote:At first I was going to complain about those who complain about Unicron's voice since it's the same he's had in the show itself. But now I'm not sure, it kinda sounds a little different - unfinished.
I believe this is just an unfinished trailer and they'll clean his voice a little in the final version.

That would be the mot logical explanation for his voice sounding different. I bet a lot o this footage is unfinished as well.
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
News Credits: 25
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Is the DVD release date the same for the UK, or do we suffer and have longer to wait?

Who said we're getting it at all? :sad:

It'll be September before we get even get volume 4 of season 1. I don't imagine interest in disc-based releases of PRIME to last long enough to make it to Predacons Rising. It usually doesn't with such things. I say play it safe and import. That's what I'll be doing. :BANG_HEAD:
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Seibertron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
** VIDEO REMOVED PER SHOUT! FACTORY'S REQUEST ... PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THE VIDEO UNTIL SHOUT! FACTORY PROVIDES SEIBERTRON.COM WITH THE FILE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. **
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby El Duque » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:24 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers YouTube channel has uploaded a trailer for the upcoming Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising movie. Check out the embedded video below.

The Transformers Prime saga didn't end with the season finale! Transformers Prime: Predacons Rising is an all new movie-length event, hitting DVD and Blu-ray on October 8th

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

Finally. It's about time Hasbro personally uploaded the SDCC trailer (well, half of it, at least. They still have yet to upload the second half).

Those are Darksteel and Skylynx (which makes sense due to their being in the toyline of the same name, and both the Grimwing and Skystalker molds had CGI models seen in previous episodes), and one of them sure does sound a lot like Steve Blum. 8)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ILL-Star » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Well at least they do look like the figures. However their heads are different and the difference in bulk between the two is now reversed. Unfortunately for me, that means I now have to get both.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Courage: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Wait....now I'm confused.

Which one's Skylynx and which one's Darksteel?!

All this time...I thought the guy on the right was Skylynx.

Only now that it's in HD do I see that it is clearly Darksteel.

Why the hell is Skylynx green-ish and red, with very little white? The toy looks nothing like that.

Though I'll give them points for making the body structure somewhat accurate, I now feel like Darksteel should've been the Deluxe. He just looks smaller and less bulkier than Skylynx unlike the toys.

We're also going to need an upgrade kit for both toys. Those are not some show accurate heads.

*sigh* At least they got Predaking right.

Though, I don't remember one of the Predacons speaking in the SDCC tape. Sounds like he's voiced by Steve Blum. Maybe the other one is voiced by Gregg Berger as he was mentioned as a voice actor for Prime previously?
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Yay they finally released this clip in HD, I was hoping they would do it eventually.
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Wait....now I'm confused.

Which one's Skylynx and which one's Darksteel?!

All this time...I thought the guy on the right was Skylynx.

Only now that it's in HD do I see that it is clearly Darksteel.
:shock: You're right. That is peculiar.

They switched their sizes around, but for what reason? :-?

PrymeStriker wrote:Why the hell is Skylynx green-ish and red, with very little white? The toy looks nothing like that.
Looking at the scene in 1080p HD and in full screen, I think it's just the lighting making him look greenish. I think he really is more of a light gray/whitish instead.

PrymeStriker wrote:Though, I don't remember one of the Predacons speaking in the SDCC tape.
I do. :mrgreen:

PrymeStriker wrote:Sounds like he's voiced by Steve Blum.
And it seems to be Skylynx who spoke the line.

PrymeStriker wrote:Maybe the other one is voiced by Gregg Berger as he was mentioned as a voice actor for Prime previously?
I think the whole Gregg Berger thing turned out to be a misunderstanding. The original claim came from Nolan North stated that "He also felt honored to watch Berger and Cullen work, both on this project and the animated "Transformers Prime" series." But, North was likely just speaking of Berger in reference to FOC and Cullen to both FOC and Prime, since North was in FOC as Cliffjumper and Prime as Smokescreen (and at the time, his casting of FOC Cliffjumper wasn't fully made clear), so it seems a lot of folks just jumped the gun on that one. :oops:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Found these:

Nice job on making them barely resemble their toy molds, Hasbro Studios. :roll:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Found these:

Nice job on making them barely resemble their toy molds, Hasbro Studios. :roll:

By the All Spark I can barely notice any similarities, thus is a prime example of Hasbro Logic.
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Yeah, I had originally planned to get these two and maybe the Supreme Predaking, but since they don't really resemble their on-screen appearance much, I may truly skip out on anything Beast Hunters. With the exceptions of Shockwave and Abominus, if I ever see them in stores (just like Generations Blaster, only seen them once since their release).
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Jack Hallows » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 am

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
i thought sky linx was an autobot :/
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lupiris Nosferatus
Strength: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Jack Hallows wrote:i thought sky linx was an autobot :/

Different continuities, different characterizations of previous characters.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Yeah, this has happened before.
  • Beast Wars II had a Maximal named "Skywarp"
  • Robots in Disguise had a Decepticon named "Rollbar"
  • Armada had an Autobot named "Scavenger" and a Decepticon named "Wheeljack" (granted, the latter was a defector, but still)
  • Energon had a Decepticon named "Mirage"
  • Cybertron had an Autobot named "Brakedown"
  • Animated had an Autobot named "Jetstorm" who was an homage to the Beast Machines Vehicon Jetstorm
  • Dark of the Moon had a Decepticon named "Devcon"
  • Etc. etc. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jack Hallows » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 am

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
#-o so many characters torn apart in these different continuities. that's why i read the books and stay away from most of the shows save for transformers: prime. cuz they did that **** proper.
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Jack Hallows wrote:#-o so many characters torn apart in these different continuities. that's why i read the books and stay away from most of the shows save for transformers: prime. cuz they did that **** proper.
By "books" do you mean "comics"? Cuz some of the characters I listed did appear in comic books.

And, what do you mean by them being "torn apart"? They aren't the same people as the G1 guys they share names with. You mentioned Transformers: Prime as being a example of something "proper", yet Knock Out is nothing like any past character named "Knock Out"/"Knockout", Starscream grew out of his usurping Megatron, Wheeljack's a warrior instead of an inventor, Smokescreen's a kid, Breakdown's a giant bruiser, Dreadwing is nothing like G1 Dreadwing or G2 Dreadwing, the Insecticons are a far cry from the G1 Insecticons, and Predaking is last thing one would call "similar" to G1 Predaking. With all these characters being virtually nothing like the original versions of those they share their names with, what exactly is it you consider "proper"?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby ILL-Star » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
It's funny how some can say there is no resemblance between the figures and the character models of Skylynx and Darksteel. Aside from the switch in bulk and stature, they look very much the same.

Sabrblade wrote:And, what do you mean by them being "torn apart"? They aren't the same people as the G1 guys they share names with. You mentioned Transformers: Prime as being a example of something "proper", yet Knock Out is nothing like any past character named "Knock Out"/"Knockout", Starscream grew out of his usurping Megatron, Wheeljack's a warrior instead of an inventor, Smokescreen's a kid, Breakdown's a giant bruiser, Dreadwing is nothing like G1 Dreadwing or G2 Dreadwing, the Insecticons are a far cry from the G1 Insecticons, and Predaking is last thing one would call "similar" to G1 Predaking. With all these characters being virtually nothing like the original versions of those they share their names with, what exactly is it you consider "proper"?

For the most part regarding personalities. But its not as if those characters share nothing in common with previous versions. I believe ROTF Knockout was flashy and concerned with his looks, albeit to a lesser extent. TF Prime Wheeljack may not be an inventor, but G1 Wheeljack was also a warrior and both look very much the same. Smokescreen shares physical and decorative similarities and like G1 Smokescreen, seems to specialize in or is at least talented at using diversionary tactics. For Dreadwing the similarities are really that he and G2 Dreadwing are blue jets. But G2 Dreadwing did kinda hate both Autobots and Decepticons. And Prime Dreadwing sort of displayed the same feelings before he died. The Prime Insecticons in my opinion simply lack the intelligence of the G1 Insecticons but display all of their ravenous and beastly traits and while on their own they are loyal to Megatron, they do become traitorous when commanded by Airrachnid. In the same way G1 Predaking was dispatched by Galvatron to hunt down Autobots, Prime Predaking's purpose was quite the same. And both are black and orange and can use their animal instinct to their advantage. And Prime Breakdown became a bruiser because he was small and weak.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I get that Transformers reuses names all the time, but it's a bit weird how this Sky Lynx could almost stand in for the original (at least, it's beast mode standing in for the original's robot mode), but part of a totally different faction. Dunno how often that happens.
*glances over to green DotM Powerglide who could pass for a Movieverse Fuzor Sky Shadow* Hmm...

ILL-Star wrote:It's funny how some can say there is no resemblance between the figures and the character models of Skylynx and Darksteel. Aside from the switch in bulk and stature, they look very much the same.

While there are quite a number of similar features between the show model and toy, I don't think I'd have guessed who these two were if it weren't for that comparison chart whoever made up. Sky Lynx's distinctive features are his lankiness and robot-head-in-the-dragon-mode's-mouth, neither of which are reflected in the show model; Dark Steel is closer, but the dragon head appears to be different, he's got no "fingers" on his wings, and that 'second head'/gun isn't at all homaged.
It's kinda like Beast Machines, where the toys are "close enough" to the show models, but not really that accurate.

And now that I think of it, it saddens me that the show is apparently ignoring all the Predacons with colorful bios and going for the two with utterly basic, uninteresting ones. No honorable Grimwing with a ugly growth whispering naughty things in his ear, no maternal Ripclaw, no "wants to see the world burn" Laserback... *sigh*
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Noideaforaname wrote:I get that Transformers reuses names all the time, but it's a bit weird how this Sky Lynx could almost stand in for the original (at least, it's beast mode standing in for the original's robot mode), but part of a totally different faction. Dunno how often that happens.

Well, like Sabrblade mentioned earlier, we did get the Constructicon-homage-laden Scavenger, who was an Autobot in the Armada series.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Jack Hallows » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And, what do you mean by them being "torn apart"? They aren't the same people as the G1 guys they share names with. You mentioned Transformers: Prime as being a example of something "proper", yet Knock Out is nothing like any past character named "Knock Out"/"Knockout", Starscream grew out of his usurping Megatron, Wheeljack's a warrior instead of an inventor, Smokescreen's a kid, Breakdown's a giant bruiser, Dreadwing is nothing like G1 Dreadwing or G2 Dreadwing, the Insecticons are a far cry from the G1 Insecticons, and Predaking is last thing one would call "similar" to G1 Predaking. With all these characters being virtually nothing like the original versions of those they share their names with, what exactly is it you consider "proper"?

yea, that's what i meant by books. & that's what i mean by torn apart, too. it's confusing to see so many different characters with the same name.

& to me, transformers: prime is proper cuz it was written well, sticks by it's roots, it's very violent at times and deals with some pretty adult themes without loosing it's fun factor for younger viewers. and the seasons got to the point without too many filler episodes. i loved the character development. especially starscreams. the writers used their characters well and made sure the heroes didn't get all the screen time. proper hops to tf:p.

also, idw's run on transformers has me by the scruff. these dudes tell giant robot stories well.
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Jack Hallows wrote:yea, that's what i meant by books. & that's what i mean by torn apart, too. it's confusing to see so many different characters with the same name.
With 30 years of multiple continuities, it's kind of bound to happen.

Jack Hallows wrote:& to me, transformers: prime is proper cuz it was written well, sticks by it's roots, it's very violent at times and deals with some pretty adult themes without loosing it's fun factor for younger viewers. and the seasons got to the point without too many filler episodes. i loved the character development. especially starscreams. the writers used their characters well and made sure the heroes didn't get all the screen time. proper hops to tf:p.
And yet, all the examples I listed fit with what you said about not liking different characters using the names of previous characters that they're nothing like.

Jack Hallows wrote:also, idw's run on transformers has me by the scruff. these dudes tell giant robot stories well.
Now they do, yes. They didn't always. *cough*2008-2011*cough*

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jack Hallows » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 pm

i get your point, but you asked why i thought it was proper & those are my reasons. there's nothin wrong with them recycling the characters' names endlessly. i understand they're licensed names and need to be used. it's just annoying and confusing to me so i stay away from a lot of it. transformers prime hooked me instantly though, and stayed somewhat true to it's roots. even if some of the characters were different ages or appeared differently, they still had similarities to their original counterparts and that was pretty cool. i think the variations worked perfectly for the specifics of the series. if the creators planned on more than three seasons, i feel like they would have done much more with the characters.

i gotta say though, the idw collections are ridiculous. i was blown away by the last stand of the wreckers & it's hard cover version. i'd pay good to see that on a screen.
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 3RI 210213A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JAN200704 7A (W) Maggs (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON