Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Aha! That is the Star Saber falling with Bee, after all. Props to whoever it was who suggested it before. ;)^


*raises hand* :P
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6249
News Credits: 63
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby VirusCarnage » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
It looks like Somescreen is using the Star Saber too, if my laptop and the internet at my hotel in Pennsylvania wasn't so bad, I would post a pic of it :roll:

My laptop finally decided to work. :D

Image
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Tyrannacon » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
For some reason I was more excited over Soundwave speaking than Bumblebee. :P
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 840
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:It looks like Somescreen is using the Star Saber too, if my laptop and the internet at my hotel in Pennsylvania wasn't so bad, I would post a pic of it :roll:

My laptop finally decided to work. :D

Image
Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28946
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Optimus's-Apprentice » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 am

Really hope they don't make half or more of the episode a battle to get the star saber to Optimus -_- Really wanna see both lose the swords and just duke the last bit out like in One Shall Fall with a taste of the final boss in Metal Gear Solid 4. That simple struggle and fatigue would make it ten times more the epic finale!!
Optimus's-Apprentice
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Either way the final battle should be epic. Even though I'm suspecting my favorite character's demise is imminent.
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 840
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Tyrannacon wrote:Even though I'm suspecting my favorite character's demise is imminent.


Which one would that be? Because Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Ultra Magnus are in the clear (the former two for obvious business reasons and the latter two because we saw them in the Predacons Rising movie clip, both alive and well, which takes place after the events of this series finale).

The only confirmed "death" at this point is Megatron.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Watch PrymeStriker on YouTube
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby chaosmage42 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
well im betting both soundwave and megatron will die and starscream will retreat-as he always does or be captured -and shockwave will be the one to help predaking make more predacons -and knock out -probably hit the road and race
chaosmage42
Minibot
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm
Watch chaosmage42 on YouTube
Buy from chaosmage42 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Tyrannacon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 pm

Motto: "Decepticons Forever!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
PrymeStriker, that's exactly who I'm referring to. I do know somethings about Predacons Rising though. So I know the condition is not exactly permanent.
Image

Have News for Seibertron? Click here to get in touch with us!
User avatar
Tyrannacon
News Staff
Posts: 840
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Location: Canton, Ohio, USA
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with VTOL Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby El Duque » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
IGN has uploaded a new preview clip from tomorrow's final episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Deadlock". Spoiler warnings are in effect. Be sure to tune into the Hub Network tomorrow evening at 7:30 PM ET.

User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Gah, tomorrow can't get here fast enough! :BANG_HEAD:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6249
News Credits: 63
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby VirusCarnage » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
So Optimus is willing to let Earth be Cyberformed??? :O
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Windsweeper » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

So am I reading this right? Is this really the last ever episode of Transformers Prime?
Windsweeper
Gestalt
Posts: 2262
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:04 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Windsweeper wrote:So am I reading this right? Is this really the last ever episode of Transformers Prime?


Yep, then we have the series finale movie in late August/early September.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6249
News Credits: 63
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby megatronis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Motto: "CRUSHING THERE SPARK IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I have unfortunately. missed ALL of season 3...DVD/BLURAY hurry up!! ps why is this only like half a season????? :-? AND WHY MUST IT BE CANCELED :sad: :sad: :sad: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:
if you have something to say nows the perfect time to keep it to your self.
megatronis
Micromaster
Posts: 88
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
megatronis wrote:I have unfortunately. missed ALL of season 3...DVD/BLURAY hurry up!! ps why is this only like half a season????? :-? AND WHY MUST IT BE CANCELED :sad: :sad: :sad: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:


I'd say "YouTube", but it seems Hasbro's putting the hurt on users uploading the episodes. I'm sure one of our fellow board members would be generous enough to put up links to the episodes of Season 3. ;)

It's not necessarily being canceled: just like Beast Wars and Armada, Prime's writers are working on a sequel series to Prime.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6249
News Credits: 63
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby megatronis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Motto: "CRUSHING THERE SPARK IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Mindmaster wrote:
megatronis wrote:I have unfortunately. missed ALL of season 3...DVD/BLURAY hurry up!! ps why is this only like half a season????? :-? AND WHY MUST IT BE CANCELED :sad: :sad: :sad: :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD:


I'd say "YouTube", but it seems Hasbro's putting the hurt on users uploading the episodes. I'm sure one of our fellow board members would be generous enough to put up links to the episodes of Season 3. ;)

It's not necessarily being canceled: just like Beast Wars and Armada, Prime's writers are working on a sequel series to Prime.


A sequel series huh? THAT i can live with...i assume it will be cannon with prime and beast hunters? youtube it self is cracking down on everybody it seems...i tried to upload a call of duty ghost vid and it BLOCKED it!....sigh...i thought they just hated me...thanks for bursting my self pitty bubble! :lol:
if you have something to say nows the perfect time to keep it to your self.
megatronis
Micromaster
Posts: 88
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
megatronis wrote:A sequel series huh? THAT i can live with...i assume it will be cannon with prime and beast hunters?


That's what "sequel series" means.

It will also be canon with the rest of the Aligned continuity - WFC, Rescue Bots, FoC, Exodus, & Exiles

Prime & Beast Hunters are the same show. ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5894
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Watch PrymeStriker on YouTube
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Breakdown318 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Motto: "There's no one here to watch me..."
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
This is awesome! Too bad I will be out of town tomorrow, and the hotel does not have the hub :-( . So I will try to watch it on YouTube when It comes up. Really busy this weekend so I will not be posting a lot.
Breakdown318
Micromaster
Posts: 56
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:59 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby megatronis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Motto: "CRUSHING THERE SPARK IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP."
Weapon: Battle Blades
PrymeStriker wrote:
megatronis wrote:A sequel series huh? THAT i can live with...i assume it will be cannon with prime and beast hunters?


That's what "sequel series" means.

It will also be canon with the rest of the Aligned continuity - WFC, Rescue Bots, FoC, Exodus, & Exiles

Prime & Beast Hunters are the same show. ;)


Well I'm just sayin cuz some shows say sequel series but the totaly ignor the first....for an exanple if fulm ghost rider 2 ignored and changed the first movie....transformers 4 is spose to be a reboot/sequel that's in continuity with some changes......Even tho it looks like its nkt changing anything >:oP
if you have something to say nows the perfect time to keep it to your self.
megatronis
Micromaster
Posts: 88
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby VirusCarnage » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Breakdown318 wrote:This is awesome! Too bad I will be out of town tomorrow, and the hotel does not have the hub :-( . So I will try to watch it on YouTube when It comes up. Really busy this weekend so I will not be posting a lot.

You have the same situation as me, I might watch it on a live stream though.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby VirusCarnage » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The Official Transformers Facebook page posted a teaser image for Tomorrows episode.

Image

Bumblebee with the Star Saber? :O
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Weird. So, when set in stone or something else, the Star Saber cannot be moved unless handled by a Prime (ala Excalibur), but when it's just laying on the ground like that, it can be picked up by others?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6249
News Credits: 63
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby VirusCarnage » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Mindmaster wrote:Weird. So, when set in stone or something else, the Star Saber cannot be moved unless handled by a Prime (ala Excalibur), but when it's just laying on the ground like that, it can be picked up by others?

That would explain how the Decepticons were able to transport it to the nemesis after Autobot Outpost Omega 1 was destroyed.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deadlock Promos

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:
Windsweeper wrote:So am I reading this right? Is this really the last ever episode of Transformers Prime?


Yep, then we have the series finale movie in late August/early September.
This is the series finale. The movie's an epilogue. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28946
News Credits: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Primal Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 55%
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
You save: 47%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
You save: 26%
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers Gen Leader Overlord Robot" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #190 - Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard
Twincast / Podcast #190:
"Spacebridge Sunset Boulevard"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon